Carolinablue Week 6 College Football Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Better late than never I guess as it only took me until week 5 to finally clear a profit in cfb, going 4-1 in week 5 with the only loss being the MTSU game where they gave up the 2 score lead in the 4th quarter, but can't complain, especially given the effort that my Heels put forth after withstanding the opening barrage by the Jackets down in Atlanta.

Updated Final Week 6 Card

Football - 373 Northwestern +10½ -110 for Game
Football - 366 Tulsa -7 -110 for Game
Football - 364 Western Kentucky -7½ -110 for Game
Football - 322 Army +11 -110 for Game
Football - 329 Wake Forest +9 -110 for Game
Football - 327 Maryland +28½ -110 for Game
Football - 383 UTEP +15 -105 for Game
Football - 345 Wyoming +24 -115 for Game

Last edited:
Also gonna jump on the miners as I think there is solid value getting basically three scores vs an fiu team that has a hard time putting up offensive touchdowns. They had zero last week and Utep had five turnovers and still had a prayer late last week so I will take my chances that it will be an ugly one that could go either way. Will post the line I get once I submit the play.

UTEP D matches up well and Kugler will absolutely reduce the number of total plays in the game with all his key guys out with injuries on offense. Should make over two TD's matter in a low scoring game. Good luck UTEP only produces the finest of humans.

Last play for week 6 will be using the same value strategy as my previous play on UTEP as I think that the Wyoming v AFA game will feature a lot of clock churning as both teams have solid running games, so as long as Wyoming can limit the big plays, get a couple breaks here and there, and actually score when they get into the red zone, I will take my chances getting 4 scores in this one.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 345 Wyoming +24 -115 for GAME

2-2 in the noon games with 2 brutal blowout losses that weren't even close but 2 decent wins with the Terps and WKU taking care of business.

Wake and NW in the afternoon games

Just added PORTLAND STATE -3 110, but could only hit it for the max limit (win 250) at BOL. I think they take care of business by DD in this one as NT has all sorts of issues on defense and just aren't catching any breaks this year, so looking for PSU to bounce back after the tough loss last week.

Late action I am already on Wyoming, so let's see if my 3 dogs can get out to early leads and keep things close.

Love seeing some of you guys killin' it today, keep up the great work!

Back to back solid week for the first time all year going 6-3 yesterday after 4-1 last week.

To show how big of a hole I dug myself in the first four weeks, even though I have won 11 out of last 15, I am still -0.414 units on the year.

Basically right back where I started six weeks ago so given the horrible start the first four weeks, I guess I am pretty thankful to be where I am as we approach the second half of things.

Continued congrats to those of you who have been consistently killing it week in and week out and also to those of you with much quicker reflexes than me on some of these openers as hitting the early lines have been the difference between winning and losing more than a few times this year.

Same can be said for jumping too early as well as I feel like I got a break twice jumping early against osu only to see the line go against me 4+ points each time, making me sweat out the finishes vs wmu and md a little more than I would have liked, but I will take it.

Back