Carolinablue Week 4 College Football

Looking for EJ Perry IV to get things done in that Brown game by the way as he should be able to account for at least 3 TDs on his own if he plays up to his ability.

I swung and missed on EKU by the way as I tried 4 different times to get in at 18 but it kept going up and up and up and once it hit 21.5 130 it then was ready to let me finish and I said no thanks and canceled as the value was lost at that point. That's the crazy thing about these off the grid plays. Hope they lose SU now haha.

Was hoping to get a total on the Fresno v CSS game but doesn't look like it will post this morning, so looks like this will be the card unless that one comes up before I head out in a few...Later today after shopping with the lady to build up the much valued bonus points, we will be heading to a new Duckworths sports bar that just opened around here (third one and supposed to be one of the biggest in the chain from what I hear) as it should be a great environment to catch my Heels at 330pm.

Hope everyone has a profitable weekend!
CB

Tough day all the way around, but can at least to get to even if FAU can take care of business in the 2H against Wagner. Wow, what an ugly day...Will be happy at this point with a .500 hundred record on the day...

Back