Carolinablue Week 3 Plays

Line Moves at the Greek

Rutgers now up to 5.5 110. If this one hits 6 or 6.5 tomorrow, I may have to take a shot with my Heels as a 7 120 number might be too hard to pass up in what should be a competitive game tomorrow night. Still seeing 4.5 and 5 other places, so not sure if it will go higher or not.

Georgia -7 110 is very tempting, but I am not going to bite. Just have a weird feeling about this one. Can't explain it, but just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

ISU still sitting at 13.5 110. Don't see 14 anymore anywhere, so I don't think I will get my wish of a line at 2 TDs or more at the greek. Will continue to wait and see here. Also gonna keep an eye on the weekend weather in Iowa as well.

Western now up to 8, glad I got on this one early. Same with Cal which is now up to 15.

Misread the move on MTSU as it is now 17, but can't guess right all the time.

Baylor is now anywhere from -1 to +1 depending on where you look. Curious to see if weather will be a factor in this one.

Kinda surprised Zona is still at 10 at the greek, b/c I see a number of 11's out there right now.

FAU at +17.5 is interesting to me, because they are the type of team that can put up some points on the MSU defense. May be one of those crazy shootouts like MSU v NW a few years back. I would need 21 before I would take FAU though as I think this line is about right.

Hi CB,

Just wondering if you are still on Baylor since it is now -2.5 and the game was moved to friday. My play was voided so I was wondering if you were able to keep yours? Keep up the good work.

Hi CB,

Just wondering if you are still on Baylor since it is now -2.5 and the game was moved to friday. My play was voided so I was wondering if you were able to keep yours? Keep up the good work.

No, my play was cancelled, so I won't be readding it since +3 is a lot different than -2.5. Best of luck this weekend.

If you look at the game total and team totals for the ISU vs Iowa game at the greek, you will see that they have made an apparent error on their numbers.

They have the game total at 48
They have ISU team total at 27.5
They have Iowa team total at 30
They have the spread at 13.5

I think they meant to do ISU at 17.5 instead of 27.5, because their team total of 48 is in line with everyone else out there.

And just in case you were wondering, no I didn't jump on ISU TT under 27.5 haha. I actually just sent the greek an email to give them a heads up, b/c just not my style to try to get over in situations like this. Just found it interesting, so decided to post in case some of you guys hadn't noticed it earlier.

Wally gave me a shout and they just took the total off the board. They better at least give me a measly 50 bucks for pointing it out haha.

Wally is the reason I took basically everything I had out of the Greek.

Now you know you can't set up a story with that type of cliffhanger and then leave me hangin' like that dmoney haha. At least send me a PM with the details if you don't wanna drop it in the thread.

I'll just do the PM since I don't want to litter the thread.

BOL this week by the way - excellent thread as usual. I can never stop in this thread enough.

Close to taking MTSU over 13, but haven't locked it in yet. I think they get at least 17 in this one, so may bite, but curious to see how the line plays out over the next few hours, since I jumped too early on the 17 already (now up to 18)

Also considering small ML plays on MTSU, BGSU and FAU but probably won't have the cajones to lay any cash on either of the 3, although I wouldn't be surprised if one of these hits for a SU winner. If the ML gets to 1000, will probably take a shot, but not liking the 700-800's I am seeing right now at the greek as Pinny has b/t 800-940 on these.

Kentucky up to 19, man. Any higher (like 21) and I may have to buy the other side to basically cancel MTSU, and then resubmit it at the better line, taking the juice loss, as getting to the 21 and over range kills the value of my 17 as I would lose 18, 20 and possibly 21, depending on the line at kickoff.

5-3 on the day, with my Sunbelt side hitting again to go to 5-1 on the season there. Also hit my 2 road dogs, to go to 5-1 there as well. You can probably guess where I will be zeroing in during week 4!

See you guys Sunday night for the early lines!

Thanks RJ, appreciate your taking the time to drop in with those words!

Started working week 4 earlier today, so here are some of the teams I will be keeping a close eye on in terms of early lines for week 4...

Ohio as a big dog
Ball State as a big dog
FAU as a big dog
Mizzou as a big fav
Penn St as a big fav
UNC hopefully as a dog
Texas as a big fav
Arkie State as a small fav
Troy as a big dog
Tulsa as a big fav
USF as a big fav
Idaho as a small fav