Carolinablue Week 3 Confirmed Plays

Carolina, do you still like Houston at -15 and TT at -28? Those are the current numbers.

I would be surprised if Houston doesn't win by at least 17 and I think Tech has the ability to win by 35+ tomorrow, so yes, I think those numbers are fine as I don't see them coming down between now and kickoff. Best of luck!

Thanks guys, appreciate the words. Wife left for Michigan last night and won't be back till Sunday so I will have the house to myself all day today, which means I will be doing it old school Cliff Huxtable style with the hoagies and chocolate milk today haha. Best of luck today guys.

Looking over the 1-AA matchups that have lines of a FG or less as I am going to see if my cbb strategy of home favs in that spread range will work out with these matchups. Going through each of them all morning to see if I can find a gem or two. Will be back in a few to let ya know what I found.

GL this week Carolina. Hopefully its the same as last week for you. Keep it up man

ADDING

PORTLAND STATE -2.5 115 (5 Dimes line and juice) - This one will be to win 1 unit like all the rest of my plays, so this one is the real deal tonight.

PSU has won 7 straight vs Sac State, and 17 of the last 19 in the series. In fact, they have beaten Sac State 9 straight times at home, and I look for Jerry Glanville to bounce back and put on a show for the home fans in this one, after they had their disappointing second half collapse vs UC Davis in their home opener last weekend.

Even though PSU is 0-2, I think that Colorado transfer Brian White was much more comfortable with the offense last week, since he was actually able to start the game, vs coming in vs McNeese State in week one due to an injury to the opening day starter Tygue Howard. Senior RB Olaniyi Sobomehin also did a nice job getting his shot in the starting lineup as he shattered his career marks for rushing yards vs UC Davis. Again, he isn't the opening day starter (they also lost starting TB to injury in week 1) but getting that starting experience in game 2, should really help the offense flow a lot better this weekend.

Jerry Glanville knows that season ticket sales are at an all time high at PSU and he also knows that the fans are expecting a big win this week, and we all know that Glanville will not pass up the chance to stomp these guys into the ground early and often in order to remove the bad taste that was left after the loss last week in the home opener.

At the end of the day, I think Portland State wins this one big as the value in the line lies in the fact that they are 0-2 and are relegated to backups at 2 key positions (QB and RB), but both of these backups showed that they are more than capable of stepping up and delivering, and I see them getting more and more comfortable as the season goes on.

Sac State has a horrible offense (3pts vs Fresno even though Fresno gift wrapped field position multiple times via 3 untimely fumbles), and will be lucky to eclipse 150 passing yards in this one as their redshirt QB is gonig to need a few weeks to get used to the new offense they are implementing there. First year head coach Marshall Sperbeck may have been Northern California Football Conference Champions in his old gig at Foothill College, but this is the big time and he is in for a long season, starting today, as he is facing a hungry and desperate PSU team that needs a win bad, so Sac State is basically in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think Portland State wins by DD today, so nice value in this line IMO.

Yeah, I know. But I'm putting him on the spot.

Go IRAC something.

It is a no play for me as there is no value in laying 3 with a young and inexperienced Heels squad that will be consistently inconsistent this year. If UNC was getting 3, I would be all over it, but as favs, the value just isn't there. With all that said, there is no way I would take UVA as their offense is a mess and I wouldn't be shocked if the Heels blew em out of the water in this one. The over would probably be the only play I would consider if someone had a gun to my head as I think both offenses will get some big plays in this one, even though all the numbers seem to point to a low scoring affair.

Thansk, CB. I was of the same opinion when the line came out. Not seeing much value but I think it's the right side which is good enough sometimes.

2-1 so far today...nice follow up to the 9-2 from last week...

ILLINOIS WIN
MSU LOSS
TEXAS TECH WIN

3 still pending...
Houston -14
Hawaii team total over 39
Portland State -2.5

Swept the board on the late games to finish 5-1 on the night....

HOUSTON -14 WIN
TEXAS TECH -26.5 WIN
ILLINOIS -12.5 WIN
HAWAII OVER 39 WIN
PORTLAND STATE -2.5 WIN
MSU -7 LOSS

WEEK 3 CONFIRMED POSTED RESULTS --> 5-1 +3.8 UNITS

YEAR TO DATE CONFIRMED POSTED RESULTS --> 19-9-1 +8.94 UNITS

Your four plays are my four plays, however you fare will be how I fare.

:cheers: to a profitable weekend.

Glad I was able to help you bring home a nice profit this weekend! The season is still young, but definitely off to a nice start this year.

Very good day.

Congrats.

And, you'll be happy to know, I learned by reading your thread that Portland State has a football team.

You see, you really do learn something new everyday.

Very good day.

Congrats.

And, you'll be happy to know, I learned by reading your thread that Portland State has a football team.

You see, you really do learn something new everyday.

That's what I am here for. To spread obscure knowledge and bring smiles to the faces of everyone across the land.

with 200 yards in penalties MSU still almost covered.

Yeah FG, that was a tough one, because they seemed like they were doing everything in their power not to blow that game wide open. I mean, Pitt's play calling was as basic as it gets and MSU just seemed a step off most of the game on both sides of the ball. Too many mistakes stopped their drives as they could have easily put up 31+ in that game, but oh well.

Back