Carolinablue Week 13 Plays

carolinablue

College Football Guru
7-4 for +2.60 Units in Week 12
77-70-1 Year to Date for -1.955 Units

BOL was weird today at open as plays kept getting kicked out at max play, so had to resort to a ton of smaller plays over and over again just to get the first round of max plays in but whatever. Just makes it harder to get multiple max play hits in when the system is funny like that. The thing is, it was only doing it on my MAC plays, hmmm go figure...

Week 13 Plays
Football - 104 Eastern Michigan -14 -110 for Game
Football - 101 Kent State team total over 16 -120 for Game
Football - 121 Northern Illinois -3 -110 for Game/Football - 121 Northern Illinois -3½ -120 for Game
Football - 123 Ohio -5 -110 for Game

Football - 175 Florida Atlantic -20½ -115 for Game
Football - 181 UNLV -1 -110 for Game
Football - 181 UNLV +3½ -125 buying -½ for Game
Football - 173 North Texas -13½ -115 for Game
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 138 South Florida/Central Florida over 62½ -115 for GAME
Football - 160 Georgia State +7½ -120 buying -½ for Game
Football - 195 Notre Dame -2½ -115 for Game
Football - 207 Arizona/Arizona State over 74 -130 for Game
Football - 222 Memphis team total over 54 -115 for Game

Last edited:
BOL has primitive software. Here is their lead oddsmaker on his way to work. BOL CB.

giphy.gif

BOL carolina, was eyeing that and will be on it as well. Went under a few weeks ago on their TT and they started clicking.

Any thoughts on the heels game this weekend?

BOL carolina, was eyeing that and will be on it as well. Went under a few weeks ago on their TT and they started clicking.

Any thoughts on the heels game this weekend?

I actually like the Heels but want to see 17.5 or 18 before I lock it in. State has all the advantages across the board but we have a shot if we can get a couple lucky breaks and stay in it early as I am not sure where their heads are at after that Wake game ensured another underperforming season that has their fans yet again up in arms. Getting 3 scores in a rivalry game such as this might be too tempting for me to pass up even given how bad I am with dogs, but again, I won't hit that confirm button unless I see at least 17.5. Best of luck this weekend!

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – N.C. State is a 16.5-point favorite over North Carolina ahead of Saturday’s regular season finale. However, if this heated rivalry has proven anything over the past two decades, it’s that the team expected to win often fails to win.

The current point spread, which will be fluid until kickoff, is the second-highest between these programs over the past 20 years, falling just short of N.C. State’s 17-point spread in 2003. The Wolfpack won that game, 47-34, and have a high probability of winning on Saturday. Since 1980, teams favored by 16.5 points in regular season games win 89.5 percent of the time, according to boydsbets.com.

Incredibly, that 2003 Wolfpack win is the only time over the past 20 years that a double-digit favorite in this rivalry has won. Double-digit favorites are 1-5, according to covers.com. The upsets fall both ways, as UNC is 0-2 as a double-digit favorite and N.C. State is 1-3.

In 1999, N.C. State was favored by 12.5 points but failed to score a touchdown as UNC won 10-6 in Charlotte with running back Domonique Williams playing quarterback. Errol Hood tackled Chris Coleman at the one-yard line in the final minutes to preserve the victory.

A similar finish occurred five years later when N.C. State’s T.A. McLendon was stopped inches short of the goal line with six seconds to play and he fumbled to allow UNC to run out the clock for a 30-24 win. The Wolfpack were 10.5-point favorites yet trailed 27-16 late in the game.

In 2005, N.C. State was once again double-digit favorites (11) and built a 24-14 lead early in the third quarter before Matt Baker and the Tar Heels closed the game on a 17-0 run to claim a 31-24 victory in Raleigh. Three years later, the Wolfpack flipped the tables and blew out UNC, 41-10, despite entering the game as an 11-point underdog.

And most recently, the Tar Heels were a 10-point favorite in Chapel Hill last November but fell behind 21-0 and ultimately lost 28-21.

It’s not just double-digit spreads that are victim to upsets between these rivals. Since 1998, the underdog is 13-6, according to covers.com. UNC is 3-7 and N.C. State is 3-6 as the favorite.

“I don’t know why, but anything can happen in a rivalry game,” UNC head coach Larry Fedora said on Monday. “You can look across the country – that’s one of the great things about rivalry games. You can throw records out the door. Guys are going to battle and it’s always going to be a heck of a game.”

N.C. State is favored in the series for the first time in 10 years. That may be a good thing for the Tar Heels, who are 3-6 in their last nine games against the Wolfpack.

First and foremost, I hope all you guys have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and long weekend and may your accounts get as stuffed as your bellies no doubt will haha.

On a side note, I am too lazy to start a new thread in cbb but i am on my Heels -25.5 for half a unit and over 153.5 for a full unit in case anyone is looking for some non NFL or CFB action to pull for. Game tips at 230pm.

More adds for Saturday

Football - 207 Arizona/Arizona State over 74 -130 for Game
Football - 181 UNLV +3½ -125 buying -½ for Game
Football - 160 Georgia State +7½ -120 buying -½ for Game

Polar opposite of last week as I have started 0-4 and Saturday isn't even here yet man...

Maybe I can hit 7 in a row to keep the winning streak going...

They might put up 70 today as they have lost something like 7 straight to ECU so I expect them to make a statement on Senior Day especially with UCF getting all the love from the media heading into next week's showdown.

Never one to hide and disappear after a horrendous week so here I am bright and early on this glorious (credit: Booby Roode) Sunday morning...

Now yesterday is what you call overstaying your welcome by one week too many LOL...What a mess that was as I believe the final tally was 3-10 on the week...there is only one word to describe my Week 13...S A W F T haha

Well at least I can thank discipline and money management for not causing me not lose everything on Saturday as boy the old days would have seen a bunch of chasing leading to a re-deposit this morning, so I am thankful that in my old age I have gotten wiser and learned to live to fight another day! Have the Heels ML +115 in the cbb forum as my first official pick over there so hoping they start the turnaround for me. As far as Week 14 goes, I will probably just play all totals across the board in the Memphis vs UCF game meaning of course it will probably be an epic defensive struggle to the tune of 13-10 LOL.

Back