Carolinablue Week 0 CFB Plays

May check out the 1H line in the am as 24 or less may be worth a look. No way Mack is gonna pile it on after halftime as we might get 30 straight runs after the half. Will be interesting to see who is actually playing as if it was anyone substantial it seems like they would have just taken the game off the board.
Its 20.5 on mybookie

Man, those guys never send me any of those!

Still waiting for my transaction to clear Coinbase as it now says one day left, so guess I will be up early tomorrow to wait for the FBS v FCS lines to drop.
Check your spam folder……mines went to spam

I missed out on it….maybe you can message them and asked about the promotion

Attachments

• E6E5C493-287F-4BF1-926B-29F32EC45C34.png
    E6E5C493-287F-4BF1-926B-29F32EC45C34.png
    472.5 KB · Views: 4
  • A3A59E2A-A804-404F-8DE8-2580E733A3FE.png
    A3A59E2A-A804-404F-8DE8-2580E733A3FE.png
    471.9 KB · Views: 4

Thanks man, gonna check it first thing as Coinbase is saying one more day before i can send even though the funds left my bank account five days ago

A friend of mine just texted that Starting DB BJ Boehler is apparently one of the guys who will be suspended four games even though he has a 4.0 gpa.

Its 20.5 on mybookie
I saw that but when I actually logged in to my account, that number wasn't available haha. It's funny because a few of the ones that were "off" were all offered at different numbers when I actually logged in, so not gonna bother with it. but appreciate the heads up as that would have been a nice number for the first half.

Maybe I will add them to my rotation in a 50/25/25 split as some of their lines are lagging behind the big boys. Hopefully that is still the case tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!
Just gonna stick with BOL and BM in the am as MB isn't giving me the same numbers that they show when I am not logged in, so no reason for me to bother.

Chatting with Paige right now...Man, when I hear that name all I can think about is WWE Paige and the tape with Xavier Woods haha...

So they offered me a 100% FP Bonus up to $1,000, but of course I knew that was too good to be true, especially when no rollover was mentioned, so I said "so, what's the rollover", and she was like "it is 14x". Right then and there the air came out of that balloon real quick, as it took me about 2 minutes to pop the 3 bonus options from BOL into an excel spreadsheet to get the following results...

The 100% $1k FP Bonus w/ 14x rollover would take 2.7x's as many plays to clear the rollover as the 25% up to $250 FP Bonus w/ 6x rollover, so while that extra $750 in FP money looked enticing on the surface, I soon realized that I would not be seeing my money until sometime in the spring at the earliest based on the rollover requirements, whereas with the 6x, my CFB weekly action would easily satisfy the requirements before the end of the calendar year no problem.

Just speaks to the importance of the math aspect.

So they offered me a 100% FP Bonus up to $1,000, but of course I knew that was too good to be true, especially when no rollover was mentioned, so I said "so, what's the rollover", and she was like "it is 14x". Right then and there the air came out of that balloon real quick, as it took me about 2 minutes to pop the 3 bonus options from BOL into an excel spreadsheet to get the following results...

The 100% $1k FP Bonus w/ 14x rollover would take 2.7x's as many plays to clear the rollover as the 25% up to $250 FP Bonus w/ 6x rollover, so while that extra $750 in FP money looked enticing on the surface, I soon realized that I would not be seeing my money until sometime in the spring at the earliest based on the rollover requirements, whereas with the 6x, my CFB weekly action would easily satisfy the requirements before the end of the calendar year no problem.

I never thought of this…..but was surprised it’s 14x and not 10x rollover

I used to tried to lose the bonus on BOL and win at BM……by playing both sides of a game with little juice….because BM rollover is easier to hit….

Hit a few middles with CBB 2 years ago doing this…..

There’s this other book that offers weekly BTC deposit, forgot their name, restricted NY, wondering if they changed the rules now due to NY being legal to play online betting

Just received this email….it’s 14x now…..damned……

Attachments

• 1D05CB9B-E5FA-4717-9C1B-90AF58A77FF6.png
    1D05CB9B-E5FA-4717-9C1B-90AF58A77FF6.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 2
I used to tried to lose the bonus on BOL and win at BM……by playing both sides of a game with little juice….because BM rollover is easier to hit….

Hit a few middles with CBB 2 years ago doing this…..

There’s this other book that offers weekly BTC deposit, forgot their name, restricted NY, wondering if they changed the rules now due to NY being legal to play online betting
Yeah the only reason I do 55/45 split in favor of BOL is because I like to hit the early opens, so once BOL became the pace setter, I shifted my ratio accordingly. BM gives me 10% with only 4x so not an issue at all.

Week 0 Plays - Saturday 8/27 - All Plays to Win 1 Unit (unless otherwise noted)

3:30pm Stephen F Austin -5.5 128 (BM)

5:00pm Florida State v Duquesne Over 54.5/55.5 115 (combination of BOL/BM with most at BM at 55.5, so I will grade at 55.5, as BOL limited this one at $100 max)

10:30pm Vandy vs Hawaii Over 54.5 115 (BOL) - This one is purely one of those "when two bad teams/defenses play each other, I take the over" plays. Nothing more to this one.

Will start a new thread later for Week 1 but wanted to capture this one since I just played it at BM....

UNC ML 122 - This is a value play as I expect a close game and I also think the line will go up after the game today, so wanted to lock in the 122 now as I don't think I will see a better price on this one in what should be a dogfight up in Boone.

I am probably gonna regret this, but I am going all in on the Jerry Kill move to NMSU, so not only gonna take em tonight at +8.5 121 (BM) vs Nevada, but also already locked in +38 120 (BM) on the road at Minny, as my rationale is that Kill will try to ugly up every game as much as possible by running the ball and churning the clock. So given that Minny is perfectly fine doing the same, I will take the 38 while I can get it, as my thinking is the line gets closer to 35 after NMSU plays tonight (if they perform like I think they will that is!)

Week 0
New Mexico State +8.5 121 (BM)

Week 1
New Mexico State +38 120 (BM)

Just purchased my BTC to fund my season long deposits at BOL and BM (doing a 55/45 split between the two this year) but it is showing a 6 day hold, so stay tuned as it looks like I am handcuffed until Friday (just received email confirmation). Not a huge deal though as the UNC game line probably won't be up til then anyway, and at this rate, I may only have plays on that one and the late game on the island, but we shall see...
Is this hold a new thing?

I just bought some BTC on coinbase and I'm not allowed to send it either.

Last season I was always immediately able to send. Any info on this?

Once offshores realized a 6 time rollover was too easy for the wise to beat, it became about holding our coin as long as possible. From an offshore perspective, they’re doing it the smart way now.

Is this hold a new thing?

I just bought some BTC on coinbase and I'm not allowed to send it either.

Last season I was always immediately able to send. Any info on this?
Coinbase always has a hold on the btc as far as I know if you were to purchase it with bank funds.

Believe you can trade during the hold period now.

Coinbase always has a hold on the btc as far as I know if you were to purchase it with bank funds.

Believe you can trade during the hold period now.
I don't remember it being 6 days before you could send it off, but last time I deposited was last season so could have just forgotten about it who knows.

I'm thinking that last season I was able to send immediately because I was keeping additional crypto in my coinbase account. So it was just deducting my from original balance.

After the season I transferred it all into my coinbase pro account. I guess I could transfer it all back and that would solve the issue.

I'm thinking that last season I was able to send immediately because I was keeping additional crypto in my coinbase account. So it was just deducting my from original balance.

After the season I transferred it all into my coinbase pro account. I guess I could transfer it all back and that would solve the issue.
Think they getting rid of Coinbase pro…..u gotta move your funds into ur Coinbase account

Excited to have college football back and to have my Heels 1-0, even though it wasn't pretty, just like I say with some of my plays, a win is a win so I'll take it.

Week 0 Plays - Saturday 8/27 - All Plays to Win 1 Unit (unless otherwise noted)

12:00pm IN-GAME Austin Peay TT O26.5 149 (limited at max to win $100) - posted in thread and in-game
3:30pm Stephen F Austin -5.5 128 (BM)
5:00pm Florida State vs Duquesne Over 54.5/55.5 115 (split between BOL/BM with most of action on 55.5 at BM b/c BOL limited this one to max $100)
7:00pm Florida Atlantic TT O33 120 (BOL)
8:00pm IN-GAME UNC 1H TT U28.5 125 (BOL) (limited at max to win $100)

10:00pm New Mexico State +8.5 121 (BM)
10:30pm Vandy vs Hawaii Over 54.5 115 (BOL)

Week 0 Results 4-2 +0.96 units

Just checked BM and they canceled my SFA bet which was lucky for me, but I haven't checked to see what happened there, but not gonna complain. Last I saw it was down 42-17, so what did I miss? Gonna look it up later when I have time, but curious if anyone watched the game and can tell me what happened.

Last edited:
Nice! I think this is the first time I have ever had surefire loser bet (SFA -5.5 down 17-42 in the 4th) get canceled due to the weather technicality in the fine print, but I will take it!

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Quarterback Zion Webb ran for three scores, Jacksonville State scored five unanswered touchdowns and the Gamecocks rallied to a 42-17 victory over Stephen F. Austin in a lightning-shortened FCS Kickoff on Saturday.

The game was delayed by lightning with a little more than 13 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter and did not resume

Back