Carolinablue Bowl Season Plays

Finally updated my card and record below...Up 9 in the W/L column, but too much juice paid on losses, so not much to show for it in the units column, but guess I should be thankful to be a little above treading water given how crazy this year has been. Let's finish things on a high note as we head into the home stretch!

December 29th (2-0, 71-62 +1.64 units YTD)
Okla State vs Miami Over 59.5 126 (BM)
Okla State 1Q TT Over 6.5 150

December 30th (2-1, 4-1 so far this bowl season, 73-63, +2.24 units YTD)
Florida v Oklahoma O68.5 110
Oklahoma 1H O17.5 140

Florida 1H O13.5 140

December 31st (0-2, 4-3 so far this bowl season, 73-65, -0.35 units YTD)
Tulsa ML 139
SJSU -6.5 120

January 1st (3-7, 7-10 so far this bowl season, 80-75, -5.15 units YTD)
Georgia -6.5 110
Georgia Live In Game +4.5 130
Alabama -19 115 (2 units)
Alabama 1H -11 115 (2 units)
Alabama 1H TT O23 120 (2 units)
Clemson -7 115 (2 units)

January 2nd (1-1, 8-11 so far this bowl season, 81-76, -5.25 units YTD)
Iowa State -4 115
UNC v A&M O68.5 110

January 11th (2-0, +9.0 units)
Alabama 1H -4 110 (4 units)
Alabama -7 112 (BOL)/-6.5 124 (BM) - (5 units total)

Last edited:
Wow, Gators are now +7.5 and total is 64....I think they were -2.5 at open as I almost took em back then, but decided to play the total instead...I get all the opt outs, but that line is pretty tempting as they still have Trask under center...

Wow, Gators are now +7.5 and total is 64....I think they were -2.5 at open as I almost took em back then, but decided to play the total instead...I get all the opt outs, but that line is pretty tempting as they still have Trask under center...
Are the Gators interested? Lose SEC & teammates bail. Not sure if there's enough as well as OU don't mind scoring.

Are the Gators interested? Lose SEC & teammates bail. Not sure if there's enough as well as OU don't mind scoring.
Who knows...decided to take a shot with Sooners 1H over 17.5 instead as they should be able to put up 21 against the Gators. Banking on similar play as my Okie State team total over last night.

Who knows...decided to take a shot with Sooners 1H over 17.5 instead as they should be able to put up 21 against the Gators. Banking on similar play as my Okie State team total over last night.
Thats exactly the play I'm on. I took 17 at BAS -160. GL

Finally updated my card and record below...Up 9 in the W/L column, but too much juice paid on losses, so not much to show for it in the units column, but guess I should be thankful to be a little above treading water given how crazy this year has been. Let's finish things on a high note as we head into the home stretch!

December 29th (2-0, 71-62 +1.64 units YTD)
Okla State vs Miami Over 59.5 126 (BM)
Okla State 1Q TT Over 6.5 150

December 30th
Florida v Oklahoma O68.5 110
Oklahoma 1H O17.5 140
Florida 1H O13.5 140

December 31st
Tulsa ML 139
SJSU -6.5 120

January 1st
Clemson -7 115 (2 units)
Alabama -19 115 (2 units)
Alabama 1H -11 115 (2 units)
Georgia -6.5 110

January 2nd
Iowa State -4 115
UNC v A&M O68.5 110
Nice call on the first half over in the Oklahoma game

Got lucky last night with that over as I didn't even get to see the rest of the game as "movie night" called, so needless to say I was surprised to see the final on ESPN, but hey I will take it as a win is a win.

Hard to trust this team after all the changes.
Yeah, you were right, I got greedy with that one, but man if the Gators could have punched it in early from inside the 5, who knows, but can't complain after getting bailed out on the game over by those big plays in the 4th.

Nice call on the first half over in the Oklahoma game
Thanks Widder, welcome to the thread. Wish I would have been smarter and just played OU 1H and full game like I was thinking, but got greedy by trying to take the Gators 1H also, but will take my 2-1 on the night as we move on to Tulsa and SJSU today. Best of luck on your plays the rest of the way man.

Brutal day as I basically got my ass kicked big time even with the Bama 1H win, nothing more to say about that...

Final play of the year takes place on January 11th...

Alabama -6.5 124 BM/-7 112 BOL for 5 units total. That is all
Who am I kidding, gotta do this too...added Bama 1H -4 110 at BOL for 4 units.

That makes 4 units on half and 5 on full game. Biggest play of the year, period. If OSU proves me wrong so be it but I think Bama is on a Blues Brothers style mission from God.

Either way, I am gonna go out in a blaze of glory as discipline is overrated haha

lol, no doubt. My problem is every time I decide to step out w a way bigger play than the norm I freaking lose!! I swear my hit rate on those has to be a good 10-15% lower than whatever im around at the time, feels even worse but that just messed up gambler perception of remembering the losses way more than the wins!!

give me some names of wrs who should step up and see targets today please.
If there were props available, I would be all over Dazz Newsome as I expect him to shine tonight, and I would also keep an eye out for Khafre Brown and Emery Simmons, as they are somewhat underrated and could have big games as well.

If there were props available, I would be all over Dazz Newsome as I expect him to shine tonight, and I would also keep an eye out for Khafre Brown and Emery Simmons, as they are somewhat underrated and could have big games as well.

awesome, thanks! Newsome a senior and been involved most the year correct? Any freshman that been coming on of late or you hearing good things about. No props but been big into dfs lately and setting some teams up. Still expect your squad gonna score so need to find the points!!

awesome, thanks! Newsome a senior and been involved most the year correct? Any freshman that been coming on of late or you hearing good things about. No props but been big into dfs lately and setting some teams up. Still expect your squad gonna score so need to find the points!!
Khafre is dyami’s little brother and has been solid this year but had a few drops that hurt but he is young. Dazz is a senior and always has big play potential but was overshadowed a bit by Dyami this year in my opinion, but has a chance tonight to really improve his draft stock as he was the man last year.

Last time I’ll bug you on this (lol). Would you roll with Brown or Simmons in a stack with Howell and newsome?

lol, no doubt. My problem is every time I decide to step out w a way bigger play than the norm I freaking lose!! I swear my hit rate on those has to be a good 10-15% lower than whatever im around at the time, feels even worse but that just messed up gambler perception of remembering the losses way more than the wins!!
Exactdamundo as the Fonz would say. Boy, really dated myself there! I don’t play much cbb these days as there are too many games and I don’t have time like I used to, so this Bama game might be my last play til cfb kicks off again in the fall.

Final play of the year takes place on January 11th...

Alabama -6.5 124 BM/-7 112 BOL for 5 units total. That is all
Nice line.....line was at 7.5 last night....didn’t bother to buy the point hoping it will get to 7.......woke up to -8.5.....dang it....

took 1H -4 though......let’s get it!!!!!

I am taking UNC tonight. I have no interest in laying the points.

If you don't mind, if you have the time, it doesn't have to be long, make me a case on how UNC wins this game with some of your knowledge on personnel and any areas of strength still on UNC's team and where you think they might be able to make some hay vs A&M. And tell me your girlfriend is wearing the cheerleader outfit and I'm moneyline this bitch!

I'm just going to pretend she's in the cheerleader outfit. Let's Go Heels!

I am taking UNC tonight. I have no interest in laying the points.

If you don't mind, if you have the time, it doesn't have to be long, make me a case on how UNC wins this game with some of your knowledge on personnel and any areas of strength still on UNC's team and where you think they might be able to make some hay vs A&M. And tell me your girlfriend is wearing the cheerleader outfit and I'm moneyline this bitch!
Yes she is wearing the outfit haha
If British Brooks gets some early gains and the RBs by committee can protect Sam then he will eat that A&M secondary for lunch and put up 35+

Your ML price is better than mine. I had 280 when everywhere else was 300 or better damn it. At least it did go higher than it was earlier in the day. Think it went up from like 256 then to 288 after I played it.

Your ML price is better than mine. I had 280 when everywhere else was 300 or better damn it. At least it did go higher than it was earlier in the day. Think it went up from like 256 then to 288 after I played it.
Was worth a shot can’t complain

Got engaged the my amazing lady 2 days ago on January 7th! Her being so awesome during this entire crazy football season was just icing on the cake, as she is so cool that she put the Bama -6.5/7 and 1H -4 on the calendar for the 11th. That my friends is a keeper! :cheers3:
I guess you’ve been married before so you know what you’re getting into, right?

January 11th (2-0, +9.0 units)
Alabama 1H -4 110 (4 units)
Alabama -7 112 (BOL)/-6.5 124 (BM) - (5 units total)

Final Record
83-76 +3.75 Units (Thank you Alabama!)

Going to withdraw all of the BM funds into Bitcoin since the market is low right now and I can get solid value on BTC that will hopefully pay out down the road when it goes back up. Still in rollover mode at BOL, so gonna use those funds to play FCS starting next month as I trust myself more there than I do with cbb this year. It has been a wild ride guys as this year has been a lot of things, but one thing it hasn't been is dull! Appreciated all of the great discussion, and not just from those who share my views, as I always enjoy intelligent and rational discussion from those with opposing viewpoints, so hopefully we can keep it up once FCS kicks into high gear!

CB

Back