Carolinablue Bowl Games Thread

carolinablue

College Football Guru
On a crazy streak with a lot of luck baked in, so just gonna be thankful and continue to enjoy the ride as the streak is now up to 10 in a row and +15 units in a row, so let's see if we can keep the winning going as we enter bowl season.

Year to Date Account Balance now at +16.56 units

All plays will be to win 1.5 units at BOL.

Football - 211 Western Kentucky/South Florida over 66 -115 for Game
Football - 219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green over 66 -115 for Game

Just put down another unit on each of the 3 plays above as I see all these lines going up a couple points or more between now and gametime, so wanted to maximize value while I could. These will be my only 3 plays by the way, unless they eventually come out with a total on the Heels game once the Baylor QB status has been confirmed. I think that one gets into the high 70s/low 80s when the smoke clears regardless of who is at QB for the Bears as I see us winning a shootout something like 42-38.

Football - 251 North Carolina State/Mississippi State over 59 -110 for Game (line went up overnight so my additional unit is at this number rather than the 58 1/2 115)

All 3 plays above are now to win 2.5 units at BOL. The last 2 are at 115 while the first one has 1.5 units at 58.5 115 and 1 unit at 59 110.

Best of luck guys!

Should actually have time to do write-ups on all these totals in the next day or so. Also, if anyone has any questions about any other games, just let me know as I scoured the card from top to bottom but out of all the games, these are the only 3 plays that made the cut for me.

Added two more overs to the card after finally having some time to dig into some numbers a bit.

Western Michigan v MTSU over 62.5
To win 2.5 units

Arky state v la tech over 67
To win 2.5 units

Summary of Bowl Plays. All plays to win 2.5 units at BOL.

Mobile - FOOTBALL - 232 Indiana/Duke over 67 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 210 Arkansas State/Louisiana Tech over 67 -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 222 Middle Tennessee State/Western Michigan over 62½ -110 for GAME
Mobile - FOOTBALL - 252 North Carolina State/Mississippi State over 58½ -115 for GAME (to win 1.5 units)
Football - 251 North Carolina State/Mississippi State over 59 -110 for Game (to win 1.0 units)

Added a 1 unit play on MT UNION -5 120 vs St Thomas Minn just for the heck of it. Should be a fun game to watch as it is always cool to see the clear top two teams battle it out for a championship. Just think Mt Union's experience and the fact that if any team can make St Thomas one dimensional, they can, will be the difference as they capture title #12.

Nice win by mount Union to bring the streak in cfb to 11 in a row. Glad I didn't bite on the under after the line started dropping as I was close to taking it at 65 before it landed at 60.

All about points rest of the way starting with the game tonight. Looking for clear weather throughout bowl season to help my overs hit. Expecting 75+ tonight with arky state vs la tech.

Thanks hound, always enjoy reading your threads! That game last night was fun to watch as that Dixon kid is the real deal.

12 in a row has been a crazy ride. Next up is the over on Monday with the Hilltoppers vs USF.

Best of luck the rest of the way!

Great work, CB. Like that WKU/USF over as well - BOL

Thanks man, always appreciate you taking the time to stop in the thread. Looking forward to getting into cbb with you over in that forum once cfb wraps up, as I have found that I don't have much luck multi-tasking across both, so just gonna wait till the new year to jump into baskets but love what you are doing over there year to date so far!

Nothing better than pina coladas in cancun at Christmas while watching the scoreboard light up to continue the crazy streak of winners which I believe is now up to 14 in a row if I am not mistaken. Just enjoying the ride here in cancun literally and figuratively haha.

Back to the states tomorrow night. Hope everyone is killing it this bowl season!

Back