Cardinals vs. Rams Discussion Thread

Can’t remember which game it was where he was lining ertz up in slot of bunch and it was working awesome then for some reason he went away from it for 2 qrtrs. Drove me nuts! Prob cause I had ertz Props, lol.

Cardinals probably the only team that won’t present any home crowd problems for the Rams in all of the playoffs. They certainly lucked out with this draw.

Until stafford does it I’ll pay to see him win a playoff game. I’d feel better if dhop were 100 but I think az pulls this out

It really hard to win money at this thing we do if ya wait till it already happens!! Just saying :). Kliff and Kyler ain’t did shit either.

One coach is awesome at scheming his wrs open, the other has no clue how to do that! Lucky for Kliff his qb can go off script and make things happen while Mcvey’s QB has been making things happen for the other team way too much lately!! Really comes down to a “who do ya trust” with some guys on both teams that don’t inspire great confidence!!

That the biggest reason Dhop so important, I mean he a top 5 wr so he be important for anyone but when Kliff just lines them up and says “beat your man” you really dependent on that all world Wr!!

I initially leaned Rams, but I’m really worried about the drop off without the two safeties

If cards had guys that scared me I prob would worry more. Waddle been around the block, he be good I think. More worried bout Stafford throwing it to the guys in wrong jerseys!!

Arizona are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games against LA Rams.

Arizona are 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games against LA Rams.

One of the issues I have with the Rams is that they haven't been a very good Home Team. Half the time the opposing team fills the stands making it difficult for Stafford to Operate and with Arizona not being far far away...there's a good likelihood of a good chunk of AZ fans.

So far I like
Stafford to throw INT
Murray over 40.5 Rushing Yds
Murray for Rushing TD?
Kupp Anytime TD

One of the issues I have with the Rams is that they haven't been a very good Home Team. Half the time the opposing team fills the stands making it difficult for Stafford to Operate and with Arizona not being far far away...there's a good likelihood of a good chunk of AZ fans.

So far I like
Stafford to throw INT
Murray over 40.5 Rushing Yds
Murray for Rushing TD?
Kupp Anytime TD

I don’t think zona has that many fans to be going up and filling stadium.

safety position worries me but I still trust Mcvay and the Rams defense to get it done tonight. Something like 27-20

I only had Over 2 available @ -120 and took it

I’d prob rather had that, my only choice the other day when I played was 1.5 -200, didht wait cause they never go to round numbers so it it went up woulda been 2.5 and while you need same number to cash it nice not to lose if he throws 2. Id prob have played 2.5 at plus but not for nearly as much.

Back