CappingCrunch NBA Thursday Night Plays

Hello.

I was hoping that you could direct me to the posted threads at CappingTheGame that details your results.

I have made a cursory look at your posted selections on this particular site and cannot seem to find all of your selections.

I would appreciate the links to the threads where you made those selections.

Based upon the very quick glance that I have made , your posted record is in serious conflict with your actual posted selections.

Please assist me in solving this problem.

As one of the most viewed handicappers on this particular site , I think it is important for the record information to be accurate for your viewers.

i apologize, if this is an issue?? most of my plays have came from personal bets that i have done beginning of the year most not posted here @ CTG. I do keep track of my record, Win or Lose. If you ask why? I don't know Im a "stat whore" and i would like to know how im doing capping games. Im not sure but if people tail me on my picks or not that is their decision, just as long as we win. I am not perfect by any means i do lose too. Like i said I apologize if you feel like my record is misleading in any way. The Viewers dont have to believe my record, i dont expect them too, just by my previous posts.. i have done fairly well and would like to contine. Thank you very much for your concern though.

Back