ORLANDO MAGIC -4'an_horse'

SAN
ANTONIO SPURS +ML

** new play addded **

San Antonio @ Phoenix (Over/Under ) Under +198.5

:money2:

GL Everyone!

Last edited:
Now at a 65% clip YTD, with no let-up in sight. Fucking impressive bro. Thanks again on behalf of my bank account (and fuck you on behalf of my bookie)!

:36_11_6:

With you on both of these, let's make it a TNT sweep!

money;

thanks, CC. does this mean you are not on Orlando 1H -2.5? or this in addition to the 1H play?:shake:

Aaaaand there's 75-40 YTD.

Brilliant, thanks for the easy winner bro.

money;

split between the UCLA game and this spurs crap

is it even worth making a 2nd half play on this game?

<table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" width="35">753</td> <td width="180">California</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#666666" width="85"> </td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#666666" width="85"> </td> <td align="right" bgcolor="#666666" width="45">+200</td> <td bgcolor="#666666" width="85"> </td> <td bgcolor="#666666" width="85"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">754</td> <td width="180">UCLA</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#666666" width="85">-4</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#666666" width="85">72½</td> <td align="right" bgcolor="#666666" width="45">-240</td> <td bgcolor="#666666" width="85"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
12.5 point discount on the 2nd half total at UCLA

thanks J.... tonight has been up and down.. good thing im 3-0 on CBB tonight.. just waiting on my last bet Stanford..which they will probably cover

thanks J.... tonight has been up and down.. good thing im 3-0 on CBB tonight.. just waiting on my last bet Stanford..which they will probably cover

Which of the two would you say you're stronger in, NBA or CBB?

Thanks. :shake:

well ive been doing good lately in CBB.. going 4-1 last night... just started betting CBB on a serious note.. already 3-0 tonight... and it looks like im going to cover on the Stanford game. 4-0 tonight... id say im stronger in college basketball.. more predictable

i don't want to tell you what to do, but I'd just tail both and thank him later. :cheers:

I assume you swept the board tonight with not only his Orlando play but his CBB plays too? How about a PM next time? I missed the 3 CBB winners, had no idea and by the time I saw them it was too late.

:hang:

I assume you swept the board tonight with not only his Orlando play but his CBB plays too? How about a PM next time? I missed the 3 CBB winners, had no idea and by the time I saw them it was too late.

:hang:

sorry bro. i thought you were all over his plays. my bad man.

CC is there any way you can post your plays earlier as Killa has a weird schedule living in Korea?

sorry bro. i thought you were all over his plays. my bad man.

CC is there any way you can post your plays earlier as Killa has a weird schedule living in Korea?

well i live in Los Angeles.. pacific time zone.. ill try posting as soon as i get a chance

Back