Capping the Game along with Full Tilt Poker are Proud to Present

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
<CENTER><CENTER>
Play Online Poker</CENTER></CENTER>

Capping The Game and Full Tilt Poker are proud to present your opporunity to show off your card prowess vs all the other members of Capping The Game.

Looking for something to do on Sundays from February 11, 2007 until the next NFL season? Capping The Game will be running a bi-weekly tournament hosted at Full Tilt exclusive to members of our site.

All you need is to be a member of CTG and a member of Full Tilt Poker and you are set.

Not a member of Capping the Game? Click here and sign up

Not a member of Full Tilt Poker? Click here to sign up or any banner

The first tournament will take place Sunday February 11 @ 5:00 PM EST
and will be structured as follows.

Buy In - 10.00 - 1.00
Game - Texas No Limit Holdem
Prize Payout - TBD dependant on # of entries, the more entries there are the more places get paid and the more money you win.

Password Entry into this tournament can be found in the attachment here to avoid outsiders joining in.

To find the tournament open up the Full Tilt Software and click on the tournament tab. Then click "Private Tournaments" and look for ID # 12557969 and enter the password from the attachment when prompted

If that's not enough, Capping The Game will fully sponsor a Free Roll tournament every 14 weeks for the top 3 finishers of each 'buy in' tournament in that time period (6 tournaments = 18 players) for a prize pool of 200 dollars.

1st place - 100.00
2nd place - 60.00
3rd place - 30 .00
4th place - 10 .00

Details of each new tournament will be announced in the subsequent weeks, along with the qualifiers for the Free Roll.

Pretty easy right? Hope to see you all there at Full Tilt and finding out who is the King or Queen of Poker at Capping The Game

See you at the tables

<CENTER>
Play Online Poker</CENTER>

Last edited:
omg I can't wait to play in this

Hopefully FillTilt will let me deposit o_O

PREPARE TO LOSE! :an_roll_laugh: ...nah I really like this idea, hopefully we get alot of people playing!

Did you guys really partner up with FullTilt or what, how does it exactly work?

omg I can't wait to play in this

Hopefully FillTilt will let me deposit o_O

PREPARE TO LOSE! :an_roll_laugh: ...nah I really like this idea, hopefully we get alot of people playing!

Did you guys really partner up with FullTilt or what, how does it exactly work?

We are hoping for a good turnout as well, every other week we can only hope to grow with the tournament structure. Hell the more people who play the bigger the prize pool and the more spots get paid:wacka wacka:

Full Tilt has been working with us in order to have it set up where you can sign for all tournaments well in advance etc etc:cheers:

We wanted to find a place for members to play as well and not worry about any exiting the market and from what they have told us and what we read they are the best bet out there right now with poker besides the tourneys etc...

GL int he tournament CPT, better eat those wheaties... I mean waffles:shake:

im down... sundays only?

BARM - as of right now we are in for every other Sunday from here on out. We figured if you can sit in on a day of football you can play some poker lol. In all seriousness though if the days become a problem that can be corrected we'll take a look:shake:

I figured you be down Matt

Had some tough luck today..

Was bored as hell sitting around the house so I played in a Freeroll for a trip to Aruba at UB. 3500 entered, top 50 made round 2..

After 3.5 hours I finished 70th..lol.

Matt. I always play those......cant tell you how many hours of my life I have wasted.....the be a Pro one you have to be top 5 of only 2000 but damn I made top50 ish so many damn times already......finished 27th for the free WSOP seat last summer...

I am going get signed up..I think Sunday is good for now ...summertime....well fuck the internet!

This isn't Sunday as in 2 days from now is it? It's the week after this right? I hope so...I'll need something to do on that Sunday LOL

i hope everyone plans on being schooled by me....

class will be in session starting sunday the 11th...

:shake:

i looked on FTP last night for this tourny to register for it, but i couldn't find it....??? where is this listed for us to register? under sitngos or under specials?

i looked on FTP last night for this tourny to register for it, but i couldn't find it....??? where is this listed for us to register? under sitngos or under specials?

Click on the tournament tab... then hit "Private" it will be listed under private tab.

Thought I had edited this thread too with those details... changed it now:shake:

HOW MANY WE HAVE SO FAR? i HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO LOOK YET.

Just 2 right now... myself and Jump. Hoping for a good push. No doubts it will grow as we move forward'an_horse'

Click on the tournament tab... then hit "Private" it will be listed under private tab.

Thought I had edited this thread too with those details... changed it now:shake:

Just 2 right now... myself and Jump. Hoping for a good push. No doubts it will grow as we move forward'an_horse'
I am almost 90% in I have to take my sis to eat for her bday around 2 pm central time so hopefully she eats quick so I can make it home in time----Ill do my best

I am almost 90% in I have to take my sis to eat for her bday around 2 pm central time so hopefully she eats quick so I can make it home in time----Ill do my best

even if you cant make this one... the nice thing is that every other week from here on out there will be another one:wacka wacka:

I belive the majority are available to register as of now... same time, same name, just differen #:cheers:

4 hours left to enter.... tourney can be found under the 'tournament' tab then 'private'

17:00 EST
ID # 12557969
PWD - fondy

'an_horse'

Back