Capitals @ VGK game five Thursday odds, props and In Game

Can't think of a better player in my (sporting) life that deserved to raise the Cup than Ovie

lol everybody see the chick in the white dress flashing her tits to Ovie?

Favorite time of the year when cbc airs like 40 f bombs as the cup gets passed around

Ya more than a few F bombs flying here in Las Vegas. local media all bumbed out BUT they should NOT be considering the season this Vegas Golden Knight's EXPANSION TEAM HAD!!! just ran into a BUZZ SAW and HOT goalie. congrats to the Capitals. IF Bill Foley's VGK could NOT win it, I am GLAD Ted Lionsis Capitals DID. BOTH two of the BEST owners in sports :shake:

AND its nice to collect on my Capitals in five 9-1 exacta prop :)

Oh AND I WANT VGK GM George McPhee to get Devante Smith-Pelly who is a $650K this season RFA AND Jay "Snoopy" Beagle who is a $1.75 million this season UFA in the off season

Whole caps team stopped and pointed at it

DfI64dXX0AAVYXr

Worst thing of rogers getting hockey coverage here has been the cbc montage guy not coming

He was the best, this one is just average

Just sad about the effort level in the series from the Knights. Just hadn't seen them play flat that many games in a row all year .. think maybe they physically and mentally hit a wall. I mean, they obviously had to be trying but it just wasn't there for them. It was very clear that the Caps were exerting more effort, hitting harder, concentrating harder, skating better, and were just overall playing better.

Too bad ... a Las Vegas championship would have been the USA equivalent of the leicester City FC championship year.

Anyway, this town really embraced the team and I hope it spells long term success for the franchise.

Grats to Cap fans.

They built the right way at the expansion draft, next 2 years i think are tough, i think they miss playoffs next year most likely, i hope im wrong

But they have a ton of draft picks thanks to mcphee, so maybe in 3 years they will be set up for a long time with good drafting

Difference in the final was like you said vk, they just looked burned out after game 1, also think not having elite players hurt, ovie, kuzzy and Backstrom are just on another level

I would like to see them make a few deals and pick up some high end players, which would make my no playoff fear wrong, supposedly they were super close on Karlsson at the deadline, add him, and who knows make a play for JT? They have the cap space

What a story this year though

Back