Can you figure out which QB has these stats?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

67.1% comp
2511 passing yards in 6 games (418 a game)
25 TDs/3 INTs

pretty impressive considering all the hype around so many other QB's and not a peep about Mannion

He's getting no love and he's a very good qb.. I am very impressed with his decision making and arm, he makes passes most QBs can't..

Their play calling is superb as well. Thought they pushed every correct button last night.

Mannion put up 51 pts on what is turning out to be a pretty good Utah defense. The guy is a great QB. As a Steelers fan I'd love to see them bring him in and get rid of Big TO Machine. If they keep losing they'll have their chance as I think he'll probably be the first QB taken. I'd definitely take him over Bridgewater.

You are crazy, Yinzer. Ben is the reason that isn't the worst team in the league. It is a miracle that we move the ball at all with that O-line and below average receivers But I do agree about Bridgewater, he shows me nothing more than a good college QB, def. not a pro in my opinion. Even with 7 we are a bad team, coaching and player development is lacking, so let's trade Ben now, finish 1-15 and reload.

lol getting rid of a hall of fame quarterback who still has years left in him to take a chance on a new qb

steelers are going to compete for the division title

No shot at the Heisman, they still have a bare minimum of 3 losses coming. He is going to lose to Mariota by 3 or 4 touchdowns even if they got that far unscathed. Not his fault, but it is what it is. Beavers have little running game, and no defense.

IN RESPONSE TO THE RAPIST COMMENT ABOVE (HAVEN'T MASTERED THE QUOTE THING YET):

I think so. 2-time SB winner, took his team to a 3rd and not done yet. Probably the 3rd or 4th best QB of his era (after Brady and Manning). Off the field stuff aside, the guy has been a winner his entire career.

You put Big Ben ahead of Brees? Please send me whatever you are smoking. Aaron Rodgers too? That is some good shit bro.

tumblr_mt63uoy93o1sibrhlo1_400.gif

No shot at the Heisman, they still have a bare minimum of 3 losses coming. He is going to lose to Mariota by 3 or 4 touchdowns even if they got that far unscathed. Not his fault, but it is what it is. Beavers have little running game, and no defense.

:boxing:

IN RESPONSE TO THE RAPIST COMMENT ABOVE (HAVEN'T MASTERED THE QUOTE THING YET):

I think so. 2-time SB winner, took his team to a 3rd and not done yet. Probably the 3rd or 4th best QB of his era (after Brady and Manning). Off the field stuff aside, the guy has been a winner his entire career.

sorry, but this is bonkers. 3rd or 4th best QB of his era? just google his stats. it's not crazy. just a fat, white dude with a big arm, that's hard to tackle. think you could give about 10 qb's that defense, and that run game, and they'd get you 2 rings as well. hell, they might even give you less rape stories along with it.

Brees or Rodgers ahead of him, maybe, but the fact is the guy gets the job done. At the end of the day, I don't care about stats, I want a QB who can manage and win games and who play their best in the 4Q when the game is on the line. I would trust Ben over Rodgers (for sure) and probably Brees and Manning in that situation. Brady did not always have great stats when he was winning Super Bowls for NE, yet nobody doubted his ability or status as an elite QB. I do not like Ben personally and agree the guy is a total douche, but I respect what he has done as a player in the league and he will be in the HOF.

Brees or Rodgers ahead of him, maybe, but the fact is the guy gets the job done. At the end of the day, I don't care about stats, I want a QB who can manage and win games and who play their best in the 4Q when the game is on the line. I would trust Ben over Rodgers (for sure) and probably Brees and Manning in that situation. Brady did not always have great stats when he was winning Super Bowls for NE, yet nobody doubted his ability or status as an elite QB. I do not like Ben personally and agree the guy is a total douche, but I respect what he has done as a player in the league and he will be in the HOF.

i get that maybe you like him, i'm just sayin 3 or 4 in this generation is a little bold. Hell, he might get into the HOF regardless because of the 2 rings. they love that kind of shit. but lord have mercy if he didn't try his hardest to lose that first one.

Back