Can we get at least one close game on January 2nd?

next two years it's a saturday so it's not as big a deal

year after its NYD because its the rose's turn

so wont happen again till 2018

The Rose and Sugar ratings will be awful next year, played on Monday 1/2 to avoid nfl Sunday on New Year's Day.

Hopefully they take another bath next year and get this sorted out. Have no idea how a person with any sense could think this NYE experiment was a good thing. Ratings will be bad again next year, Saturday or not.

Everyone will have Monday the 2nd off though, what else are they gonna do but watch those games on a Monday? Seems like Rose/Sugar should be fine next year, possibly better than this year

This NYE thing does suck though, not that I'm opposed to watching these games at home, but there aren't many other options. Establishments that are usually great for viewing big games aren't going to let CFB get in the way of the NYE cash cow so options have become a lot less interesting.

Everyone will have Monday the 2nd off though, what else are they gonna do but watch those games on a Monday? Seems like Rose/Sugar should be fine next year, possibly better than this year

This NYE thing does suck though, not that I'm opposed to watching these games at home, but there aren't many other options. Establishments that are usually great for viewing big games aren't going to let CFB get in the way of the NYE cash cow so options have become a lot less interesting.

Didn't realize the 2nd would be a holiday so it won't be as bad as I thought.

Back