Can I profit flat betting this system/loophole?

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
My local allows correlated parlays. In CFB I essentially bet every 35+ fav w/ the over and it's been profitable this season as I get +260 on a parlay and +400 on a reverse.

In hockey I am looking to correlate underdogs on the PL of -240 or less w/ the UNDER in the game. Additionally, my local does not grade overtime in totals. So a 2-2 tie after 3 periods would essentially be a win on both sides with PL and UNDER of 5.

Last night it would have went 2-0. One winning at +200 and the other +300 or so. Which would have been +5 units on the night.

Tonight....

Ducks/UNDER
Lightning/UNDER
Rangers/UNDER
Flames/UNDER
Jets/UNDER

Those 5 are eligible as PL is less than -240.

Just really starting this thread to track this and if anyone else has a confused local maybe they can find a profitable angle.

But I have not followed hockey a long time... so perhaps someone would know if this should be something I should jump into right away.

Why a cutoff a -240?

Well the local takes a bunch of parlay action from small timers and allows OPEN bets. Essentially, two -240 bets is even money. He can't allow anything over -240 as a rule because he does not want to have people losing -280 on the 1st leg, etc.

Thanks Schrute.

Will start it off w/ a small bet. Missed on the DUCKS game but that looks dead.

$50 Rangers PL -220 & Under 5 +100 @ +191. $50 to win $95

Will simply be editing this thread more than posting for personal tracking.

Flames PL -240 & Under 5.5 -125 +155 $50 to win $78

Last edited:
No shit, ties in hockey are so common and play such a role in over unders. I would assume your local catches on quick, if not I want in. With him ending the game in regulation I would play every under,

Back