Cal....lol

Im glad u started this thread and not me
I have said from day 1 they didnt beat a single good team last year
Tenn lost a bunch of close games, they have far more talent, more team speed, better coach and they were at home

wow. i was completely wrong about this one. Nate Longshore was built up to be the next bret favre over the last two years, now we find out why he couldn't beat ayoob. Cal can be as good as anyone on D and at RB but without a QB again they will struggle, especially in the Pac-10.

lol...actually Notre Dame went into Knoxville and Knocked the Shite out of the Vols last year..lol....Washington State and Cal will be a good game or any of the other Pac10 team sans USC again its a one team league per usual.:spank:

all Kidding aside Washington had a solid 6 point victory over mighty San Joe's State University of Poly Tech Jr. College Annex :wacka wacka:

lol Horn...Mugg has a sense of humor but its nice to rub one in once in a while...was told for years by the Pac10 crew that Penn State and Notre Dame were completely dead as programs ..then Santa Brought last season and all was well...USC losing in the Nat Champ Game was just icing on the shit pie they had to eat:cheers: Sad thing Tennessee really isnt that good of a team just hard nose...Cal will do good in the Flag Football League called the Pac10:shake:

USC was pretty impressive today though.

I can't hate to much on the PAC 10 this year because outside of Texas and Nebraska the Big 12 blows this year.

SHSUHorn said:
USC was pretty impressive today though.

I can't hate to much on the PAC 10 this year because outside of Texas and Nebraska the Big 12 blows this year.

LOL, nice dig.

USC is going to be great every year until something bad happens to the program, add to the fact they will continue to run the table in the Pac10...they are sitting pretty for the next decade....agree they play hard and tough and have a ton of talent...but the rest of the clowns are a joke...Im watching Arizona now and it looks like a high school team...ASU almost lost to Northern Arizona...lol...All I heard was how tough Cal's D was and what a great runningback they have...lol...They didnt belong on the same field as UT..

UAB looked pretty good today when did they start playing football like 6 years ago...the UAB helmets look like a USFL team from the 80s:drink:

I remember when UAB beat LSU in 2001 At LSU's homecoming... then LSU beat Tennessee in OT when Tennessee was a top 5 team. That was bizare to say the least.

Would've been funny if Mack Brown lil bro would've pulled the upset. They got fuckin robbed on that punt return. That was a freaking fumble.

Back