C-MAN 2016 NHL

Agree Tuck. Isles playing sloppy, some drama over the goalie situation and Edm playing hard - probaby good enough to win last couple games.

Pro - I am on Van tonight. Big HNIC game in Toronto. Ryan Miller has good career numbers vs Tor: 32-18 .919 sv%. Van has been shut out in 2 straight and 4 of L5 and I have enjoyed making money fading them, but they have played pretty well in their last 2 @Mon and @Ott and I think they are close to breaking their slide. Tor feeling good about themselves winning 2 straight and think Van comes in hungry and wins the game. I may lose but no way I would lay this price on Tor against anyone and think there is value with Van playing desperate tonight.

I like this TB team, and consider them a top 3 team in the East, but not at this point in the season. Bishop has given up 4, 3 and 4 goals in his 3 home starts and I have no interest in fading an underrated NJ at the current price. NJ has gotten points in 7/9 games this season (both regulation losses by 1 goal). Third time these teams have met this season. It would be NJ or nothing for me. Right now it is nothing.

Dallas has won 6 of L7 vs Chi, and they looked pretty strong last game vs StL, but they are yet to win back to back games this season and I have no interest in betting an inconsistent team against a good Chicago team playing with revenge. My favorite play in this game is Chicago 1P.

Chi 1P -110 2u
NJ TTo2.5 +155 2u

TB is 4-3 in Bishop's 7 starts this season, but has given up 3 or more goals in 6 of them. Like the odds.

CBJ -130
Chi -130
Edm +140
Buf +120
SJ/Ana u5 -120
Edm/Min u5 +100

GL on the action

Cbj/Edm o5.5 +110
LaK/Buf u5 -110
Min -135
Dal -115
Van +175 all 2u

Lindy Ruff made some strong comments about this homestand for Dallas. Basically, he said this is their season, so I would expect a strong effort tonight.

Buf -140 4u
Nyi/Buf o5 -130 1u
Pit o5.5 +100

like Buf quite a bit tonight. Isles have cooled off and starting Berube tonight who has seen 1 shot all year. Isles playing 3/4 (including a tough one vs Chicago last night) and Buf has only played once this week. Buf starting an important stretch to end '16 and looking to climb above .500 - team is much better offensively with Eichel in there. Couple ex-Isles on the Sabres, including Okposo playing his first game against former team.

Arz +210 1.5u and +1.5 -140 .5u
Mon +140 2u
Dal -120 2u

Banking on Price being back in goal tonight. Can't ignore that he is 28-1-1 in his last 30 Sat night games (per NHL Network). Take a shot with Arz at this price as Smith has looked really good since getting pulled in Pittsburgh, they have had some success in the building and Kuemper getting the start for Min. Day game in Dallas and looking to play them during this home stand in certain spots...this being one of them. Things got chippy when these two met in Philly last week in a game Dal led in the 3P. The teams combined for 60 penalty minutes and 2 game misconducts. Will prob add a couple late ones.

Adding Edm -150 2u

Both teams struggling but Edm looks closer to breaking out. Injuries piling up for TB and they have been a bad road team this year. HNIC and crowd should be into it. Edm is 3-0 on Sat night games this season.

Will prob add Tor as well. Pit thin on blue line and took almost 70 hits vs LA last night.

Almost pulled the trigger on the Yotes also. I just had to back Pitt tonight, just a better team than the Leafs.

GL

Almost bought out of Yotes when the line dropped....should have. Adding:

Buf/Car o5 -130 1u

Over is 6-0-1 L7 meetings. Nilsson's not been sharp of late and Buf scoring on the rise since Eichel returned.

Totals have not been good to me, but adding:
SJ/Chi o5 -135
Ott/Nyi o5.5 +110....each 1u

Back