C-MAN 2016 NHL

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
So happy hockey is back. Some great action so far this first week. Been pretty selective early on trying to get a feel. See one I like tonight:

NYR -155 1u

Season: 0-1 -1.55

Tonight:

SJ-130
StL -125
Fla +100
Wsh/Fla u5 -110
La/Dal o5.5 -125
Stl/Edm o5.5 +105
Tor/Min o5.5 +105
Car/Cal o5.5 +110

GL on the action everyone...

Will update record.

Tonight:
TB -115 (2u)
Ott -105
Ana +145
Cbj +135

Will be on Pens 3P over when line comes out.

GL on the action.

Adding:

Fla/Pit 3P o1.5 -130 (2u)
Car/Det o5.5 +110

Thanks guys. Going to the pens game tonight. Gave myself a little extra motivation not to leave early. In all seriousness, I like this play a lot. Would likely be 3 units if I wasn't down. Hopefully meet you back here later to celebrate

8-11 -2u ytd

tonight:

Pit/Phi 1P u1.5 -125
TB -125
Mon -160
Wash -190
Col -105. All 2u

Thanks for responses guys.

TB/NYI 3P o1.5 -140 4u (like this a lot)
Wash 1P -160 1u

The way that TB/NYI game played out for you was just brutal. Isles get down big with 7 goals scored in the 1st and second. Then in the third the Isles miss both their PP opps making scoring an afterthought for TB at that point.

Yep, I knew I was screwed when the Bugs went up 4-0 in the 2P. The 3P was pretty painful to watch. Impressive game for the Bugs for sure.

Wed:

Mon -220 2u
Phi -120 2u

Ytd: 15-15-1 -1.22u

Will be on Ducks assuming Murray/Gibson. Expect a little rust from Murray and Gibson was disappointed he did not get the start in Pittsburgh so I expect a strong performance from him. No concerns about playing the Kings last night as the Ducks have an excellent record in games after playing the Kings looking back a couple seasons. Penguins have been about a .500 team on the West Coast. Tough to sweep season series when quick turnaround (see Wild last night).

Yep, I knew I was screwed when the Bugs went up 4-0 in the 2P. The 3P was pretty painful to watch. Impressive game for the Bugs for sure.

Wed:

Mon -220 2u
Phi -120 2u

Ytd: 15-15-1 -1.22u

Agree with the Habs. BOL tonight C-Man.

Here are some of my thoughts on Philly: To start with, Detroit has not won in Philadelphia since the 96-97 season. Det is 0-9 L9 meetings in Phi and this has been a home team dominated series with the home team winning 18 of the L21. Mrazek looked terrible in his last start (he was pulled for Howard) and overall is 1-2 OTR this season giving up almost 4 goals per game. I am no fan of Neuvirth either, but this is his first home start of the season and he looked decent in relief of Mason against the Pens. Phi has scored 4 goals in each of the last 4 games and can fill the net (avg 3.5 goals on the season) so I also expect the game to go over the total, but the strong trend in favor of Phi (as well as Det recent scoring drought) lead to my selecting the side over the total. GL with your plays.

adding:

Ana +100 2u

Always tough to pull against my Pens, and honestly this would probably be a 4u play if it were not the Pens, but just don't see how Murray performs well in this spot and I expect a strong performance from Gibson. I was at the Ana/Pens game on 10/15 and met a group of Gibson's friends, including his fiancé, in the bar. They said he was devastated when Carlyle told him the morning of the game that he was not starting against his home town team. It was only the second game of the season and the team was playing after a day off. He has started every game since, so this was not a situation where Carlyle was trying to get him some rest. Why he benched him? Well, I have no idea. The Pens did light him up the last time they faced him in Pittsburgh so perhaps Carlyle thought playing in Pit was a distraction for him. In any event, I'm sure the kid is chomping at the bit to face Pit. He looked great last night against the Kings and outdueled MAF last season 2-1 when the teams met in Anaheim in what was a very tight game. The Pens won the last meeting 3-2 in Pit, but the 3P was the Ducks' best period of the game and the Pens were lucky to hang on (thanks to MAF standing on his head). Think Ducks win pretty comfortably here.

Ytd: 17-16-1 +.78u

horrible read in the Pens game last night. The game played out exactly opposite of how I expected. The other two games played out as expected so I'll take a positive night. Lots to like tonight.

Thur:

Win +185
Cal +180
Buf -125
Arz +120
NJ +130
Win/Wash u5 +110
Phi/NYI o5.5 -110 ......all 2u

Yeah Scope. Liked the dogs last night. That hurt losing 2 of the big ones in OT. Just needed 1 of them for a positive night. Also chickened out on the Kings. There is always tonight. Anybody think Mon gets their first regulation loss? Big Al in net, but he is a very solid backup.

Yeah Scope. Liked the dogs last night. That hurt losing 2 of the big ones in OT. Just needed 1 of them for a positive night. Also chickened out on the Kings. There is always tonight. Anybody think Mon gets their first regulation loss? Big Al in net, but he is a very solid backup.
Guess the answer is yes

Back