C-Dub's Friday Bet

C-Dub

UConn -11.5 (5 units)

I really like UConn in this matchup especially after Baylor had a big win over WSU last week. Griffin is also making his first road start and I don't like his chances at all. Big win for UConn.

Hope my first bet here is a winner :cheers:

Uconns defense is tough, Griffin is a stud so far but you hit the nail on the head this is his first road game, and due to the conditions involving last weeks game, Washington State made him look amazing.

Uconns defense is tough, Griffin is a stud so far but you hit the nail on the head this is his first road game, and due to the conditions involving last weeks game, Washington State made him look amazing.
Yup, agree. WSU makes everyone look like a stud though:36_11_6:

On the fence here . Kinda feel the same way about UVA especially starting its backup QB . Two teams off misleading performances who has the better chance ? Like Griffin's athletic ability but same goes for UConn's defense .....I cant decide ...BOL

On the fence here . Kinda feel the same way about UVA especially starting its backup QB . Two teams off misleading performances who has the better chance ? Like Griffin's athletic ability but same goes for UConn's defense .....I cant decide ...BOL
Lot of hype about his ability, but look who they played. I think UConn's D will nullify that.

Lot of hype about his ability, but look who they played. I think UConn's D will nullify that.

With ya on that bro. Just saying UVA is probably just as bad both programs are just terrible now. It all comes down to what the UConn offense does ..Huskies get 27++ then they should cover but its gonna be tough below that ...Seemed like UConn just handed it off to Brown and drove up the field 4 straight times...just playing devil's advocate ...not concerned with UConn winning just do they win by 2 TDs.:cheers:

With ya on that bro. Just saying UVA is probably just as bad both programs are just terrible now. It all comes down to what the UConn offense does ..Huskies get 27++ then they should cover but its gonna be tough below that ...Seemed like UConn just handed it off to Brown and drove up the field 4 straight times...just playing devil's advocate ...not concerned with UConn winning just do they win by 2 TDs.:cheers:
I hear you loud and clear. If UConn isn't putting up a lot of points then this could be a very uncomfortable game, but I don't see Baylor stopping UConn. Big12 went 7-0 ATS last week and I think it will correct itself here.

Texas Tech did not cover last week. They might have pushed on a few bets, but most were at -36.5-37

Texas Tech did not cover last week. They might have pushed on a few bets, but most were at -36.5-37
I guess if you go by closing lines, but I knew several who had 34.5/35. Either way, my point was that BIG 12 had a solid showing. Buffs helped that out as well last night, but I see Baylor being Baylor tonight. :cheers:

I have the points at 51...you think this game goes over or under 51??
Tough call and I don't have a read on the total. I would lean under cause I do not think Baylor will score much, but then you would be relying on Baylor's defense to hold UConn under the rest, so not sure man. I just like the side in this one tonight.:shake:

Take a look at the WF game, this UCONN team IMO is very similar and has very talented players on D and I believe they can play better defense.

Take a look at the WF game, this UCONN team IMO is very similar and has very talented players on D and I believe they can play better defense.
You know, I agree that Wake should win that game, but I just really didn't want any part of it. When I go to crazy and get really big cards it seems to never go my way haha...gl to you too man :shake:

Well tonight was a good example of buying into a team we had no business buying into. They had no gameplan for Griffin and were fortunate to get a win at home which is sad. Its obvious now just how mediocre UConn is and I was suckered into such a big line.

Hope I can regroup and bounce back Saturday.

There seem to be a lot of talk about kid making his first road start. 38,000 attendance, I'm sure he started a few games last year in front of crowds that large and crowds would have been much more hostile. This Uconn bunch is very overrated and looks to be a good go against team this year. Currently 2-5 ATS last 7. Two covers Syracuse and Virginia.

Back