Byu @ tcu -- it's on !

This line screams for public BYU money, handicapping done in record time.

TCU for me.

:ousucks: (Irrelevant, just wanted to use it)

Which can be attributed to CSU's opening 78 yard drive. Only real drive of the game for the Rams. I do think you're high in the night if you think Houston can beat BYU. That CSU victory over Houston loses some credibility in my mind, I was on the CSU ML, as they were forced from their homes/university for two weeks with the hurricane. They turned it on strong in the 2nd half and picked the Rams apart at will. Out for the night. Great thread by all involved.

Absolutely bro . Thats the point as I mentioned before situations dictate results . No denying Houston was in an unfavorable spot but they have also done the 2nd H comeback after terrible 1st H vs AF , CSU and UAB so its not really a reflection of CSU IMO. Houston has it flaws but any high octane offense can beat anyone without a very good defense IMO. Houston still to sloppy to probably win but I just see BYU as some mid level big conference team . Any solid team "could" beat them from my standpoint . Which why being ranked #9 doesnt compute to me . Not crsuhing inferior competition just tells me they arent special . Its not aboutbeing good but more about not being exceptional .

Just like the Giants -Browns game IMO. TCU isnt winless but has enough motivational factors to play its best game of 2008 IMO .

I know your not promoting anyone or anything here . Me I just see a line that is off by 4 points or so IMO. Like one of my fav lines from the Departed when Nicholson walks about the guy in the bar and asks about his mom. The guy replies she is dead and he says in a way only he can - Act accordingly .

Thats what it boils down to IMO. If people BYU is for real and corrected line by all means play them . If they see what I see a bad line and undervalued TCU teams in terms of pointspread then back TCU . Either way its 1 game and will be debating arguements like this all season and 1 W or 1 L wont make much of a difference :cheers:

This thread is a perfect example of why CTG stands head and shoulders above all others forums..

Excellent info in here..

TCU at CSU was impacted by weather and other factors.. Understand the debate but I am discounting it.. TCU at home in comfort vs on the road in Colorado weather requires a big adjustment IMO.

Leaning hard on TCU right now.. QB back, bounce back after survival game LW.. Hard to find a real good scenario for BYU.. TCU defense has talent...

Likely play on TCU here.. Be back in the morning for more thoughts. Heading out now..

:smiley_acak::smiley_acbe:

This line screams for public BYU money, handicapping done in record time.

TCU for me.

:ousucks: (Irrelevant, just wanted to use it)

Couldn't agree more...also the stat of TCU "Run D" allowing 0.8 per rush on the season is crazy (and they played OU). BYU has been beating their opponents by passing the ball around the field to several recievers, I remember a few years ago when i was at Texas Tech and we went to Ft. Worth thinking there is no way these guys can stop our offense. TCU won 12-3.(TCU dropped 2 passes in the Endzone.) The blitz packages messed up harrell, he had around 200 yds passing and i think Tech had around 30 rushing yards.

sportsnut,

I'm not going to ever going to claim to be as smart as yourself, I really enjoy how you back up all of your thoughts with logic...that being said, I think sometimes you outlogic yourself on plays...sometimes plays are more simple than you think...not that you are doing so with this BYU vs. TCU game because you may very well have the right side...

that being said, to go back after the La. Tech vs. Hawaii game and justify why La. Tech was the side when in fact they were lucky to only lose by 10, thanks to 3 mysterious pass interference calls on the last drive of the game (where they doubled their point total of 7 with 19 secs left in the game)...I told you that I watched both teams play and that La. Tech was very, very shitty...I told you that the QB play for La. Tech would be the difference in the game, which it was...I would have more respect for you if you said, "pags you pretty much nailed that game man", but you are surprised that such a shitty team missed field goals, fumbled kickoffs, couldn't complete a pass, and couldn't stop the Hawaii run game?...all that could have been told before the game...the only "lucky" thing that happened in that game was the fumble at the goal line, but if you seriously think you can bet against any Hawaii team in Hawaii and don't expect at least one totally weird thing to happen, then you aren't handicapping the game properly...

all I'm saying is that sometimes less is more...

counselor,

I agree with you 100%...

and people please understand that UNM is an improved team and CSU is still a very shitty team, very shitty...I don't give a flying fuck what the stats say...if Kubiak plays they are just shitty, but if Farris is in there they are still very shitty...

sportsnut,

I'm not going to ever going to claim to be as smart as yourself, I really enjoy how you back up all of your thoughts with logic...that being said, I think sometimes you outlogic yourself on plays...sometimes plays are more simple than you think...not that you are doing so with this BYU vs. TCU game because you may very well have the right side...

that being said, to go back after the La. Tech vs. Hawaii game and justify why La. Tech was the side when in fact they were lucky to only lose by 10, thanks to 3 mysterious pass interference calls on the last drive of the game (where they doubled their point total of 7 with 19 secs left in the game)...I told you that I watched both teams play and that La. Tech was very, very shitty...I told you that the QB play for La. Tech would be the difference in the game, which it was...I would have more respect for you if you said, "pags you pretty much nailed that game man", but you are surprised that such a shitty team missed field goals, fumbled kickoffs, couldn't complete a pass, and couldn't stop the Hawaii run game?...all that could have been told before the game...the only "lucky" thing that happened in that game was the fumble at the goal line, but if you seriously think you can bet against any Hawaii team in Hawaii and don't expect at least one totally weird thing to happen, then you aren't handicapping the game properly...

La Tech should have had a lead going into halftime... they outgained the Warriors for 80% of the game. Bad timing and turnovers cost them the game cover...

because they are shitty inspekdah...this comes along with the territory of being shitty...

just like Hawaii's not a great team and they threw a pick on the La. Tech 10 that could have put them up 24 with ten minutes to play...

yardage is only part of a how a game plays out, turnovers are also a part, as is just being flat out shitty, and being led by a QB that goes 11-29 passing and a back-up that completed all of three passes...

sportsnut,

pags ,

totally agree bro . Like I said somewhere in here it was late my tone probably got messed up typing at 4 AM.

I dont believe I am smarter then anybody . I think anyone who knows me well knows that .

I am not in any disagreement with on what you said . However I still feel LaTech played as expected and so did Hawaii . I agree they are a shitty team and dont believe I said they were not . I think though you have to agree missing 33yd FG good or bad team is terrible. Think 35 yds is automatic and if not then why bother attempting it . As you said the fumble inside the 5 again terrible . Hawaii is not good enough to take the credit for those IMO or the supposed HFA . To me little seperates theses teams . The fluke TD they scored late made up for the fluke one they missed on the fumble. Still they missed a chip FG and then gave then a TD off the fumbled punt . So you have to realize that Hawaii won that game because of LaTechs flaws not Hawaii strengths . Which is how I weigh games and I thought LaTech had the better spot as Hawaii was off the big road win . I was wrong .

I dont think you made the wrong decision or play by any stretch . As I said I stayed off initially because of our talk . Once though it started getting pushed up I did jump in on Hawaii +10.5 which was much different then your -7 . Regardless I just view things differently . LaTech basically cost themselves 10 pts and gave Hawaii 7 getting the late TD back . So a 10 pt final also saw 10 pts handed away. Now is that something that LaTech will correct in teh future ? Doubt it but is something to say Hawaii as well . There luck will run out and I hopefully I spot that lopsided game .

I just cant say that Hawaii played great ball and just outplayed LaTech they didnt IMO. LaTech inexplicably fucked up two chances to score early and at another crucial point fumbled the ball away . Doesnt mean Hawaii shouldnt have covered or anything of that nature it just means the line was accurate at -10 . Which means for me in the future I will grade the teams accordingly LaTech played better @ hawaii then they score indicates and Hawaii slightily worse . In my opinion a team slightily better then LaTech might have put Hawaii in a 10-0 hole and who knows what happens . The margin was very thin and feel confident in slightily better .

I admit that I thought 7.5 was to big for Hawaii and stand corrected the closing line was right at -10 .

I think people fail to understand I am going to bet 30 or so sides a week in college. I miss a thing or two and dont claim to be anything. I do for the minor mistakes I make on a game like Hawaii the reward is 100 fold when I see something as really off like the Browns last night or Florida on Saturday . Good part is while I was off on the game I still won thanks to a 1/2 pt . I also totally agree you have to expect bad teams to fuck up because thats the underlying symptom o a bad team - fucking up at crucial moments . So I didnt overlook or dismiss that but its laughable how they muffed 2 early chances I knew I was probably toast at that point . How can you be up 16 1st down to 4 and have a 0-0 game then think your going to win a road game . Eventually the home team is going to figure it out .

To much time is wasted I think worrying about matchups . It boils down to looking for bad lines or tight lines with the wrong perception such as The Chargers on Sunday nite .

I apologize for being confrontational in any manner with you or implying you were in correct but I still think Hawaii is a tad worse then you percieve and LaTech a tad better . My mistake was thinking Hawaii off a fluke win would get some bad bounces which didnt happen and ity was LaTech missing the FG and fmbling twice . I guessed wrong .

I loosley paid attention to the ingame thread you started @ Covers . Honestly where you comfortable seeing LaTech move the ball early ?

Not looking to be right , better or smarter simply enjoy putting my opinion out there . I admit to be ing stubborn on alot of things but to many times I let things influence me that I shouldnt (as in other people's opinions ). I have to stick with what I feel I see until something smacks me in the face and says you are WAY OFF with your thinking . The way I look at games is the same way I look at life and approach it .

Again apologize if I insulted you in some manner I dont mean to .

:cheers:

because they are shitty inspekdah...this comes along with the territory of being shitty...

just like Hawaii's not a great team and they threw a pick on the La. Tech 10 that could have put them up 24 with ten minutes to play...

yardage is only part of a how a game plays out, turnovers are also a part, as is just being flat out shitty, and being led by a QB that goes 11-29 passing and a back-up that completed all of three passes...

The only thing is while I agree with it goes with being shitty . They also moved the ball quite well till the miscues . Being totally terrible you dont do that . Hawaiis miscue at that point long after the game was decided which is much different then the 1st Q or 2nd Q imo as well. I guess thats why I dont feel they areas terrible as you do .

counselor,

I agree with you 100%...

and people please understand that UNM is an improved team and CSU is still a very shitty team, very shitty...I don't give a flying fuck what the stats say...if Kubiak plays they are just shitty, but if Farris is in there they are still very shitty...

pags11, how shitty do you believe CSU to be?? I can tell you we are not talking North Texas, SMU, Marshall category here, not even close.

i don't see how they are as bad as the crap you are making them out to be. 3-3 with all losses to Colorado, TCU, and California. They'e beaten Houston and UNLV. I wouldn't say they've been demolished in any game, the Cal game they had more total yards but gave up an int for TD and a punt for TD.

counselor,

I agree with you 100%...

Dont see how NM is improved w/o Porterie playing . Ferguson has made nice strides as well . CSU played tougher teams week in week out . Wyoming is an automatic win and NMST is a terrible team who played an overrated Nevada team . Like I said teams who can score playing teams who cant defend can beat anyone.

If your correct then still TCU won 26-3 @ NM this year .

I expect CSU to give Utah a game as well probably should be about -19 wish I had +23 available. Think 31-14 . :cheers:

pags11, how shitty do you believe CSU to be?? I can tell you we are not talking North Texas, SMU, Marshall category here, not even close.

i don't see how they are as bad as the crap you are making them out to be. 3-3 with all losses to Colorado, TCU, and California. They'e beaten Houston and UNLV. I wouldn't say they've been demolished in any game, the Cal game they had more total yards but gave up an int for TD and a punt for TD.

Very, very well put O-State. Couldn't agree with you more.

Almost ended up with some big news out of Provo, but looks like Unga made it to Irvine eventually.

Harvey Unga not on team charter flight to TCU
Dick Harmon
DeseretNews.com blogger | Oct. 15, 2008 at 4:51 p.m.
Harvey Unga was unable to make the team charter flight today for Fort Worth where the Cougars play TCU on Thursday.

But wait, he did make an American Airlines flight and arrived later than the rest of the team.

Unga was held off the flight to check with BYU's compliance office after a question surfaced about his participation in a flag football game.

While players routinely play in basketball games, either recreation or intramural, there was a question as to if he were allowed to play in a flag football game. As a rule, I think it would be OK, but a head coach probably wouldn't like that too much.

Any way, Unga didn't think he did anything wrong. But Bronco Mendenhall wanted it checked out. Once it was examined by the compliance office in the athletic department, he was cleared to join the team but it took so long that he missed the flight to Dallas where the team is staying in nearby Irving.

No media source, but some TCU insiders are confirming that Dalton will play. Jackson will also play as the Frogs will look to take advantage of BYU's struggles with mobile QB's.

Almost ended up with some big news out of Provo, but looks like Unga made it to Irvine eventually.

Harvey Unga not on team charter flight to TCU
Dick Harmon
DeseretNews.com blogger | Oct. 15, 2008 at 4:51 p.m.
Harvey Unga was unable to make the team charter flight today for Fort Worth where the Cougars play TCU on Thursday.

But wait, he did make an American Airlines flight and arrived later than the rest of the team.

Unga was held off the flight to check with BYU's compliance office after a question surfaced about his participation in a flag football game.

While players routinely play in basketball games, either recreation or intramural, there was a question as to if he were allowed to play in a flag football game. As a rule, I think it would be OK, but a head coach probably wouldn't like that too much.

Any way, Unga didn't think he did anything wrong. But Bronco Mendenhall wanted it checked out. Once it was examined by the compliance office in the athletic department, he was cleared to join the team but it took so long that he missed the flight to Dallas where the team is staying in nearby Irving.

No media source, but some TCU insiders are confirming that Dalton will play. Jackson will also play as the Frogs will look to take advantage of BYU's struggles with mobile QB's.

Good info here. As always, thanks bro.

:shake:

this is one of the top 4 or 5 non-buckeye games i've been looking forward to all season long...should be a great one..

jpicks, thanks again for taking the time to pass on stories and inside stuff like that...awesome stuff

No problem man. It's been a great discussion.

I just played the over 44'. Covered my thoughts on the total a bit in the first post of this thread. I think WORST CASE this ends up 24-21. I expect the BYU offense to move the ball thru the air (whether it be short routes or over the top to Collie) and I also expect BYU's defense to get exposed a bit in this one as well. Who knows who the hell wins, but I know that I've seen BYU win half a dozen games the last two years that they had no business winning. They've got god on their side.

Wow this shows why this forum is one of the best on the web. Alot of great information by many smart cappers. At first thought I was leaning towards BYU, then after reading more and more on this forum, I am now favoring TCU.

One key information that sticks out to me in the beginning was BYU sucessful passing game and how they would be able to throw all over TCU pass defense. Then found out most of their pass plays develope in the backfield from screen plays, and I just don't know how that is going to work out against TCU stiff run defense. Although TCU has really only played teams with rushing attacks that ranks close to last in the nation, I believe they show up tonight and shut down BYU offense, which relies heavily on the run for their pass game to be sucessful, and control the clock on offense as they pound the ball on the ground with many different players. Be prepared to witness another top 25 squad thats about to be knocked off again on Thursday night, lets cash fellas. Over may be a good play here, also to make you feel better, brandon lang = shit...is on the under :36_11_6:

Have alot of people on this forum currently on TCU, just like the browns game...good news.

I wanna know who's backing BYU and curious to know your reasonings. Thanks

Have alot of people on this forum currently on TCU, just like the browns game...good news.

I wanna know who's backing BYU and curious to know your reasonings. Thanks

i am. pags comments earlier in the thread summarize it best...

my biggest concern is really the movement of the line but i play against that all the time and do ok. also play on the over for me (i think...)

TCU Qb situation is fucked....whether Dalton plays or not..even if he does he can't be 100 percent. In a huge game like this, QB play is so significant. If TCU is down early, I expect it to be difficult for them to come back.

"We call it multiplicity, but simplicity," Patterson said. "But BYU, of anybody quarterback-wise, has always seemed to figure it out. Through the years, not just when I've been here, but New Mexico, Utah State, it's been the BYU quarterbacks. Our whole thing is predicated on being good at what we do and trying to give some looks because of the five-man secondary."

a quote from patterson that gives merit to byu having success against this defense. i also think you will see a pretty strong performance from byu's d as i believe they are tired of hearing how good tcu's is. they have some damn gawdy numbers as well...

Sportsbook is reporting 72% of the public on BYU and 28% on TCU. The line opened at BYU -1.5. It is currently TCU -1.5

Sportsinsights is reporting 76% of the public on BYU and 24% on TCU. The line opened at Pinnicle at BYU -1.5. Pinnicle currently has TCU -2. Cris, Skybook, and WSEX currently has TCU -1.5, and BetUS has TCU -1.

Reverse line movement

TCU Qb situation is fucked....whether Dalton plays or not..even if he does he can't be 100 percent. In a huge game like this, QB play is so significant. If TCU is down early, I expect it to be difficult for them to come back.

Well stated Hunt; primary reason that I am passing this game.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I think even with Marcus Jackson playing I still like TCU . The mobile QB has given BYU some problems as I mention the NIU kid who was making his 1st start had a 60yd run , Locker had a very good game vs them , the Utah State kid wasnt all that bad. Think Jackson led them to a TD drive last year @ BYU when he was 6/7 57 yds and 9c 21yds. So him playing a good chunk doesnt concern me actually .

Look @ BYU off its home field since the start of last season . Its last 2 losses were @ Tulsa and @ UCLA .

They won @ NM by a TD laying -3.5 and got a big boost from an early pick 6 that made it 7-0 ..

They were okay @ UNLV winningby 10 but didnt cover the -12 so they underperformed some. Huge gap in yardage but BYU had success on the ground game and ran 78 to 51 plays with a per play avg of 5 to 3.8 . Which UNLVA had defense issues last year and werent even as good as this seasons team.

They smoked Wyoming 35-10 laying -10 .

They won @ SDST 48-27 but it was a competive back and forth game till BYU pulled away late 3rd Q and early 4th Q with a pair of TDs inside a 4 minute span making a TD game 3 TDs. In the end they covered the -16.5 scoring with 4 minutes to go to make it 3 scores again.

The Bowl Game vs a UCLA team with no QB but a solid defense they won 17-16 as -6 pt favs .

This year @ Wash laying -8.5 they win 28-27 on missed XP as time expires but did also fumble inside the WASH 5 yd line to probably lose a TD . Still not a great effort even if they win by 7 pts.

This year @ Utah State a bad USU team they won 34-14 laying -28 and despite getting up 34-0 after three they never really embarrassed USU. Only 406 net yards on 67 yds plays(very solid avg ) and 12 penalities.

Max Hall 23-37 302 yds 2 /2
@Wash 20/41 338yds 3/1

vs UCLA (bowl) 21/35 232 yds 2/0 (Unga 17c 16 yds , 21c41yds team)

@SDST 19/26 227 3 /1

@Wyoming 26/37 331 yds 3/0

@UNLV 21/33 214yds 1/3

@NM 18/40 251 yds 2/1(Unga 22c 56yds , 35c 110yds team)

@Tulsa 34/57 537 yds 4/2

@UCLA 30/52 391 yds 2 /1 (Unga 5c 28yds 19c 62yds team)
- Also trailed 20-3 at half so safe to assume alot of 2nd H throwing as BYU had both passing TDs in the 3rd quarter

Guess there was a belief part of BYU struggles vs NM this weekend was because of the physical NM defense . Looking at Utah and TCU at home last year plus the road venues seems like its a valid point . Scoring 17 both UCLA game , 17 vs Utah , 27 vs TCU aided by its defense setting up a 3 yd TD drive . 31 @ NM last year but aided by a defensiv score and only 21 this year aided by a TD in the last half of the 4th Q .

Just seems like above avg defenses and better have held them to high teens and low 20s ......

Feel somewhat vindicated seeing the line move towards what I said it should be TCU -3 . In the end all that matters to me is if TCU wins .

BOL:cheers:

Where can you watch this game??? its pathetic how ESPN has the other game on instead of this great one.

WHEN TCU PLAYS AT HOME

MAGIC NUMBER 17
*With Gary Patterson as head coach, TCU is 47-0 when allowing 17 points or less. Overall, the Frogs have won 62 consecutive games when holding the opponent to 17 or fewer points.
*The streak began after a 17-7 loss at Northwestern on Sept. 11, 1999.

FINISHING STRONG
*TCU has outscored its opponents 62-0 in the fourth quarter this season.

*Since 1999, TCU is 47-6 in its last 53 home games at Amon G. Carter Stadium.
*At 28-4 (.875), the Frogs have the seventh-best home record in the nation over the last six seasons.
*In its last five home games, TCU has seen its opponents total 101 yards rushing (20.2 per game) on 109 attempts (0.9 per carry).
*Only five of TCU's last 16 home opponents have rushed for more than 55 yards.

up here in the Bay Area, the BYU/TCU game is on Versus.

J

Whats Versus?...most likely I dont get it up here around the northeast

Versus is another sports network, I think it used to be the outdoors network then the NHL went to it and they changed their name. They have the rights to the majority of Mountain West games. On Direct TV I think its 603(ish).

But it doesn't matter, I will be at the game tonight! FYI - It's a little cool out. Cold front coming through and it feels a bit colder than the 64 yahoo! currently says it is.

some brief angles on tonight's game...via yanks ;)

byu/tcu is in many ways a coin flip game. two good teams, with varying attributes. but there are some angles behind this/my play on tcu.
- you have the thurs nite home team angle...and this home team hasn't given up more than 14 pts this year to anyone other than oklahoma.
- you have the reverse line movement angle, with the pub all over byu and the line going the other way significantly.
- you have the classic lower ranked team (technically 27th) favored over the (higher) ranked team.
- you have the fact that byu has't played a game outside of utah in a month. (and somewhat separately, fwiw, see their trip to tulsa last year.)
- but most importantly, you have the revenge angle. not so long ago, byu snapped the nation's longest current winning streak by beating tcu. well, tonight, tcu has the opportunity to return the favor...by beating byu. i know if i was the HC, i'd be all over that...using it as a lasorda-like motivational tool.

anyways, all that said, my one question in the game is dalton. <!-- / message -->

Important Injuries
BYU
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/14 5:04am LB Grant Nelson Kidney is downgraded to doubtful.
10/14 5:04am WR Spencer Hafoka Foot missed last game, upgraded to probable.
10/14 5:03am LB Terrance Hooks Knee is probable.
TCU
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/16 10:05am QB Andy Dalton Knee missed last game, upgraded to probable.
Andy Dalton will start at quarterback in the critical Mountain West Conference game.
10/15 5:20am OL Marcus Cannon Undisclosed downgraded to doubtful.
10/15 5:20am OL Marshall Newhouse Undisclosed upgraded to probable.

Way too much over analyzing here guys. The facts are nearly even as both teams are good. IM going with...

Every time I make a bet this week the line moves against me. Somebody out there will a bunch of cash is fading my ass. Fuck that guy. That said this total is probably 6 points low. Not once have these teams scored less than 48 points against each other since TCU joined the MWC. The two offenses are averaging 800 yards between the two of them and 65 points a game. Ya both defenses look great, but this total is being affected by last weeks scores way to much. Remember both games last week were played in <40 degree temperatures with wind and some rain. 24-21 is a minimum score as BYU will not be held under 21 points. It's just not going to happen. In my opinion this is the easiest play of the night. Thinking about making it a 2 unit play.

i have not seen anybody on this forum on byu (but me!!). freaks me out but i'm sticking to what i think is the correct side. never seen it this one sided. fuck.

That's about as fun as any sporting event will ever be for me . Call out the line as being a total joke from day one and rewarded with a 32-7 win . Few regrets here . Great to win and see BYUs offense do nothing . Thats why lines move in reverse fashion because they are clearly wrong .

Great post BTW Yanks . I definetly kept in mind the whole win streak angle . Excellent point . :cheers:

Sorry had to a gloat a little ..spent way to much time on this game....its over time to get the next one .....

- but most importantly, you have the revenge angle. not so long ago, byu snapped the nation's longest current winning streak by beating tcu. well, tonight, tcu has the opportunity to return the favor...by beating byu. i know if i was the HC, i'd be all over that...using it as a lasorda-like motivational tool.<!-- / message -->

payback (from a frog) is a bitch!!!

and no worries, sportnut. gloat all u want, as that was an exceptional performance. :shake:

Every time I make a bet this week the line moves against me. Somebody out there will a bunch of cash is fading my ass. Fuck that guy. That said this total is probably 6 points low. Not once have these teams scored less than 48 points against each other since TCU joined the MWC. The two offenses are averaging 800 yards between the two of them and 65 points a game. Ya both defenses look great, but this total is being affected by last weeks scores way to much. Remember both games last week were played in <40 degree temperatures with wind and some rain. 24-21 is a minimum score as BYU will not be held under 21 points. It's just not going to happen. In my opinion this is the easiest play of the night. Thinking about making it a 2 unit play.

Somebody change my title to MWC jackass. :) No regrets over here on the over bet. Great game by the Frogs as their team speed had BYU playing nervous all night. Congrats Mike on a great call and to the rest of the TCU backers for an easy victory. And great job to everybody else who made this thread as great as it was.

Somebody change my title to MWC jackass. :) No regrets over here on the over bet. Great game by the Frogs as their team speed had BYU playing nervous all night. Congrats Mike on a great call and to the rest of the TCU backers for an easy victory. And great job to everybody else who made this thread as great as it was.

Thanks Jeff . I hate fucking line moves so much some days . You probably stay off the over if it doesnt come down from 47-48 range and if your like me you start guessing as why it did . Like you said overreaction to last week for these two or whatever defensive stats . I do much better when I tell myself just stay the fuck away if I cant figure exactly why it moved . Saves you alot of headaches , aggravation and in my case grey hairs .

One of those games dictated by scoreboard with BYU passing up 3 pts to try and get 7 and I think having 3 red zone turnovers .

Just saying be careful of line moves . I think when the line doesnt move on games I play but record is significantly better . When something odd happens I tend to wind up guessing wrong. Which I am not saying you did but certainly an issue for me . Just some insight since you have helped me so many times with clearing my head. :cheers:

Back