BYU Boise

No shit. If I'm ranking the worst he and Beth are 1a and 1b.

He's that bad.
i remember listening to his talk show on the radio driving around during errands on the weekend, then i heard him call a game on the radio, he's made his way up from USC. not sure how or why?

i remember listening to his talk show on the radio driving around during errands on the weekend, then i heard him call a game on the radio, he's made his way up from USC. not sure how or why?

He has pictures of someone at Fox? Bad ones?

That's all I got.

Worry about BYU defense a bit, but there is no way I cannot play BYU after all the money they have made me this year.....especially that fukkin covering FG last weekend....what a gift

Worry about BYU defense a bit, but there is no way I cannot play BYU after all the money they have made me this year.....especially that fukkin covering FG last weekend....what a gift

Yeah....had TT at 41 and 41.5 too......push one and lose one.....at least they cover the -30.5.....the kicker hit 2 long Fgs....I was surprised he hit both....

I think BYU is going to try to make this 52-10 by the end of the game. If he has 4TD’s (passing) and another running he is still in the Top 3-5.
Haha, yep that’s exactly what’s happening. Would have been a much better game if Boise hadn’t lost their qbs, though. In the end I still think UC is better than BYU.

What could go wrong went wrong. Bad play. I said 40% chance I lose it just looked real bad. Good job BYU backers, until we meet again .

Haha, yep that’s exactly what’s happening. Would have been a much better game if Boise hadn’t lost their qbs, though. In the end I still think UC is better than BYU.

I think I would favor byu on a neutral field but I Havnt put a ton of thought into it.

I think I would favor byu on a neutral field but I Havnt put a ton of thought into it.
Would love to see it. I’ve been more impressed with Cincy overall but it’s very close. UC is better on defense. They have a tougher schedule too which would give UC the edge if both go undefeated. But BYU has Wilson which is huge. Ridder looks really good this year also. BYU beating a depleted BoIse team and SDSU losing last night hurts their cause a bit.

Haha, yeah man I know the feeling. It’s nice to pass on the losing side. I only played Iowa and Florida today. Looking like a solid day but I should’ve added UC.

Would love to see it. I’ve been more impressed with Cincy overall but it’s very close. UC is better on defense. They have a tougher schedule too which would give UC the edge if both go undefeated. But BYU has Wilson which is huge. Ridder looks really good this year also. BYU beating a depleted BoIse team and SDSU losing last night hurts their cause a bit.

yea that why I said in the in-game this morning I think if they both stay undefeated they should get to play and put winner in playoffs, I think there only be 3 truly deserving power 5 this year. Of course liberty and coastal Carolina both might have a argument! They do play last week of season tho!! That should be a good one, be cool if they both still undefeated!

Haha, yeah man I know the feeling. It’s nice to pass on the losing side. I only played Iowa and Florida today. Looking like a solid day but I should’ve added UC.

nice. I’m having real good day but I really limited my card this week for some reason, mostly cut winners but that ok, just been really trying to weed out bad plays this year.

That’s exactly my strategy this year. And it’s working so far.

Kudos to you both.......i’ved tried to limit myself and ended up playing 45 plays to win $10 each...1st quarters, half’s,TT overs and ats all mixed .....also some RR and parlays too.....ended up making like over 60 plays for the day, some I really like I play a little bigger....need Clemson and Ohio st 1q and half and Clemson TT and game to have great day......gonna be on Hawaii game in some shape or form being the degenerate that I am.....

Kudos to you both.......i’ved tried to limit myself and ended up playing 45 plays to win $10 each...1st quarters, half’s,TT overs and ats all mixed .....also some RR and parlays too.....ended up making like over 60 plays for the day, some I really like I play a little bigger....need Clemson and Ohio st 1q and half and Clemson TT and game to have great day......gonna be on Hawaii game in some shape or form being the degenerate that I am.....

I forgot to even try to cap the Hawaii game. I’m pretty tired anyways

Back