bullsheet-02-0215

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week : 6-4 - 1-3 in Crossover games with FBS; 5-1 FCS v FCS
Season to Date 6-4

Albany -15 v U R I - Albany got off to a slow start after upgrading to the CAA conf. and showed improvement last year. URI continues to struggle at the bottom.

Villanova -4 1/2 @ Fordham - Big win last year for the Wildcats. With all of Fordham's personnel losses, I don't see them making up a 40 point differential this year.

Kent State -24 1/2 v Delaware St. Golden Flashes should have no trouble here against 3rd tier FCS team.

Charlotte -9 1/2 v Presbyterian - I'm guessing with last week's win that Charlotte are better than most people think. So I like their chances in this crossover game.

Gardner Webb -3 1/2
v Elon - Taking the home team here against a Phoenix squad that should not have moved to the tough CAA.

Sacred Heart -26 1/2 @ Valparaiso - Visitors favored by a big number second straight week. They didn't make it last week but should be different story against Valpo.

Mercer -24 1/2 v Stetson - This team likes to score points and I'm going with them a second week in a row against a weak opponent who should be accommodating.

Added Army +7 1/2 -125. See post 7.

Last edited:
Hey bull. Do you have an opinion on Jacksonville State +44/Auburn.

Cashed BIG on your Maine wager last week....Thanks:cheers3:

BOL Bull, looking at my hometown team as I feel URI is horrible and do like Buffalo QB so UALBANY was up against it last week.

Hey bull. Do you have an opinion on Jacksonville State +44/Auburn.

Cashed BIG on your Maine wager last week....Thanks:cheers3:

I would grab those points, oakas. If you check Schrute's thread, I think you will find it there. Myself, I have an aversion to big point games despite what you see on my card this week.
GL to you

Hope Charlotte is the right call, Mr Clone.
Tomorrow a m I'll be looking for the rest of your card

Hope we are correct on U R I, P2W. They go against my team next week.

I always see what you are doing Mr Schrute before I make any bets.

Adding - - Let's see. U Conn beat Villanova by 5 last week. Villanova is favored by 4 1/2 over Fordham this week. And Fordham beat Army by 2 a week ago. So Handicapping 101 says U Conn should beat Army by 11 1/2. And the line is only 7 1/2 ? I must have flunked handicapping 101. The play
Army +7 1/2 -125 @ U Conn in what should be a lo scoring game and points will be precious. Incidentally, Villanova plays Fordham this week , making it an interesting Round Robin over the first two weeks of the season. I got both games wrong a week ago. Let's get it back this week.

Back