Bulls' Gordon Wants $70M Extension

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wiretap_key_header></TD></TR><TR><TD>October 7, 2007 - 4:53 pm</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Gordon_Ben_chi.jpg
New York Daily News -
Ben Gordon wants a $70 million extension from the Bulls, who are looking to give Gordon no more than Kirk Hinrich money ($47.5 million) the New York Daily News reported Sunday.

It is also believed that Chicago wants to extend Luol Deng first, a player they regard more highly than Gordon at this point in time</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'd actually like one as well, do you think they'd swing 'em both at the same time?

You know, as long as they're writing checks.

bulls aint writing his ass no check joe.

Well, what about me?

I mean, not to make this all about me, but, you know, I'm potentially more valuable than Ben Gordon.

how tall are u? can u defend? drop about 13-16? what's the price?

Whaddyou, Fondy trolling Craig's List?

=)

In contrast; Calderone says he is looking for a contract in the 5 mill/year range.

this lil fucker really bugs on a weekend i shouldnt be feeling bugged.

kirk/duhon
luol/thabo/jameson
noch/tyrus/griffin
smith/noah
wallace/gray

lets roll. fuck BG7. lets get a back to basket post for him/pick.

LMAO!! Pass me whatever BG is smoking.

He is a $45m-$50m over 5 years player tops.

Deng is the real jewel in the Bulls' crown.

good, maybe this will convince the bulls to get rid of this bum.

he is the most unclutch player I have ever seen

ben gordons so overrated

he gets hot like one out of 3 games (usually when i bet against him)

no way he gets that kind of cash

The second half of last year he became much more consistent. Agree the players make too much money but not seeing Gordon as being that unreasonable in the contex of general pay levels.

70 mil is a lot of money, way too much....... this is part of initial talks where the asking price is 10-20mil off..... i expect him to get a kevin marting contract, around 45-55mil 5 years tops

go bulls

ben gordons so overrated

he gets hot like one out of 3 games (usually when i bet against him)

no way he gets that kind of cash
no way he is overrated. he is a baller. although he doesn't deserve this cash, he is def not overrated i dont think....just IMO of course..

:cheers:

I think he's a great player but considering he's a 6th man and is asking more money then well established starters is really a joke. He clearly has no intention of wanting to win. The Bulls have a great core and he should know he has a great chance to win. what is it with guys like him. A lot of veterans kill to win a Championship and will give up money but these young idiots these days really could give a rats ass. Good Luck to the team that pays him. Once he gets the monies he's not going to even bother doing anything.

Back