Buffalo_Bills 08-09 picks

Thursday:

Philly -1.5 +115: The flyers offence is finally clicking on all cylinders and should continue to roll against the lowly isles.

Phil/Nyi over 5.5 -110: see above..hoping for a philly blow out here.

Col/Culb over 5.5 -110: Hitchcock will be using some new lines upfront trying to get the jackets offence going, colorado has no trouble scoring, average goaltending for both teams.

Best of luck everyone!

:cheers:

Saturday Night:

tb/otw over 5.5 -110: 2 hot teams, offences are finally rolling, lots of snipers on both sides, hitting 6 goals shouldn't be a problem.

chi/culb over 5.5 E: hitchcock's line juggling worked last game against the Avs, Kane and the Hawks offence has been rolling lately as well, taking the over.

STL -125: Stl is a very good home team, possibly no Crosby for the Pens, they are struggling getting secondary scoring and they continue to miss gonchar and whitney at the point.

Buf -140: Have really struggled lately, they catch a break missing A.O. tonight, should get back on track at home tonight.

Phx -120: Another good home team, Minny is coming back down to earth the last few games, the coyotes young guns are getting better with every game.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT EVERYONE!

:moose:

Tuesday:

otw/wash ov 5.5 -120 (2units): A.O is back, and he feasted on the Sens last season 11 pts in 4 games (wash was 4-0). Semin is off to a great start, then you have alfie, spezza and Alfredsson on the other side. Hitting 6 goals shouldn't be a problem.

ny rangers -1.5 E: Isles had tough came last night, fell apart in the 3rd put pulled it out in OT. The Rangers will be in a sour mood after their collapse in Toronto on Saturday night, They'll try and knock out the isles early tonight.

Good Luck To all!

'an_horse'

Bufff...really respect your capping , I was looking at playing Ottawa and Calgary...could you give me some feedback on two games...Thanks and GL!

Bufff...really respect your capping , I was looking at playing Ottawa and Calgary...could you give me some feedback on two games...Thanks and GL!

It's a nice price with ottawa only (-115)@home, but washington and A.O. smoked them last year in all 4 games. Plus it's their 1st game back from a 4 game road trip, that's another thing i try to avoid... I was looking to take washington but not at almost even....so I'm going with just the over.

as for cgy, -160 is a little steep, phx has some good talent and a solid keeper who can steal games..it's a no play for me.

:cheers:

Friday:

Montreal -160: lots of juice but Montreal is the much better team all around, cbj have been playing well, but the habs should be too much for them tonight.

Good Luck Everyone!

really on a bad roll lately....

Saturday: big card

Tb/Phil over 5.5-110: Briere is back for the flyers, lots of offence on both sides, the teams completed a trade with each other yesterday so should be a spirited affair.

Tor/Mtl over 5.5 -120: As long as the leafs continue to play run and gun hockey the over will be the play on most nights.

Mtl -145: they burned me last night in the shootout, but the Leafs will be over matched, in recent years the Leafs have owned the habs, but sundin was a huge part of that success always picking up his game a few more notches vs the habs.

Col/Nsh ov 5.5 -125: just following the over trends, both teams have been going over usually.

Stl/La ov 5.5 -125: same as above, lots of fire power, average goaltending.

Dal +170: The Stars could be coming around, Zubov is back, the picked up mark parrish got a hat trick in his 1st game, could catch the sharks napping tonight.

Good Luck!!!
:moose:

Back