Buffalo_Bills 08-09 picks

Buffalo_Bills

Buffalo_Bill 08-09 NHL picks

Hey guys!..I'm back again, had to register again though.
Finally hockey is back!!
Good Luck to all!

:moose::cheers:
All plays will be 1 unit..unless noted differently

Last edited:
Saturday:

TB -110 and Over 5.5: The high flying TB offence should finally show up against the canes. Look for Stamkos to get on the scoresheet for the 1st time of many this season.

PHILLY -140: Philly should face a tired nyr team which played last night and played 2 games in europe last weekend. This is a very good, young flyer team which should contend for the eastern title.

DET -140:No alfie, lack of secondary scoring and shakey goaltending combined with the defending champs coming off a loss to toronto. I'll take the defending champs.

:moose:

ADDING:

Phoenix -140: This is another very good young team, that should be much improved this season, Cul played last night went to OT, I like the coyotes here.

:cheers:

Monday:

Toronto -120: Bounce back after getting blown out by the habs, stl much better home team.

Buffalo -140:Much better team, offence should come to life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Big card tonight....

Tb -170:This team is bound to break out and playing the isles is just what the doctor ordered.

TB/NYI ov 5.5 -110: and TB is not exactly great at keeping pucks out of their own net either!

PIT/WSH ov 5.5 -110: with ovechkin, crosby and malken on the ice, needing only 6 goals is a bargain.

PHIL +115:this team is too good to stay winless for long and they should match up well against the avs.

good luck to all!

SATURDAY:

col/dal ov 5.5 -105: Good offence on both sides, Turco has been pretty shakey so far this year, solid PP's should push this one over.

det/nyr und 6 -110: I was surprised to see this line at 6, 2 teams that can score but are also good at defending, Detroit plays their puck control game and Lundquist is solid in goal for the rangers.

Pit -1.5 +150: Toronto has taken some pretty good beatings in the Igloo over the years, I think they get another one tonight, they played well last night but continue to struggle scoring goals. The pitt PP puts up at least 2 tonight.

Stl/Chi ov 5.5 E: The over trends continue for these 2 teams, good offence, avg goaltending, lots of snipers on both teams.

Mtl -1.5 +145: I really like this phx team but this is a but spot for them, on the road and played last night, I think the Habs light them up tonight.

small leans on Tb and Philly but I've been burned by both enough this year already, looks like these coaches may be the next to go if they don't turn it around soon.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY!

:shake:

Yeaaaa dont' like touchign TB just yet either...like the over in dallas, raycrap is in net again I believe =) goodluck

Monday:

Pittsburgh +105 (2units): Boston home opener, teams usually don't play well on the 1st game back from a long road trip. Not to mention they face the pens, Crosby and malkin both coming off 4 point games. Pittsburgh is the better team and at a nice price.

Good luck to all!

Tuesday: I'm locking this one in early before it goes to 6....

TB/ATL ov 5.5 -125 (2units): Lots of snipers on both teams, avg goaltending...may add tb later on.

Tuesday: I'm locking this one in early before it goes to 6....

TB/ATL ov 5.5 -125 (2units): Lots of snipers on both teams, avg goaltending...may add tb later on.

Adding:

ANA Ducks -130: The ducks have been playing better than their record shows, they should be able shutdown toronto and score a couple on the PP against the horrid toronto penalty killing.

Good luck to All tonight!

Thursday:

Toronto +170 and Under 5.5 E: I like this matchup for Tor, should be low scoring, tight checking. I really like coach Wilson finally benching that puck hog Jason Blake, I think this will send a clear message to all the players either get on board with his system or you won't play.

Good Luck All!!

save for 4 minutes of the game the under was looking pretty good... nice call on the Leafs. THey sure do play a different road game, and have 'been in' games all week and just not closing in the SO.

GL BB

Friday:

DEt -1.5 E: Zetterberg back, Wings very tough at home, Hossa could have a big game against his old team.

Phil +150: The Devils are playing really well, but the Flyers have given them trouble in recent history, first game of a home and home, i'll take the desperate flyers for their 1st win.

Stl/La over 5.5 -120: Looks like the easiest play on the board tonight, which scares me. Lots of offence on both teams, should be wide open and high scoring.

Good Luck Everyone!

Sat Afternoon:

Phil -110: Briere out for at least a month will hurt the flyers a little...but NJ could without Holik, Rolston and Langenbruener for this one. Biron let in 3 of the first 5 shots he faced last night, then shut the door on the devils. I think last night was the turning point in the flyers season, I think they sweep the devils.

'an_horse'

Saturday Evening:

Ottawa -120: Pretty big game for the Sens, the big 3 will be too much for toronto to contain.

Phoenix -115: Phoenix is a very good home team, their young players are getting better and better, Kipper continues to struggle with Mike keenan as coach.

Good Luck Everyone tonight!

Monday:

Ottawa +130: Going against 2 streaks here, but, Sens really need a win to avoid a major shake up and it won't be the coach this time (spezza). They catch a break with former Sen Lalime expected to start for the sabres.

Good Lucl to All!

Adding:

nyr/nyi over 5.5 +135: can't resist the return on this one, Macdonald expected to start for the isles and they usually play the rangers tough at home.

Tuesday:

Phil/Atl over 5.5 -130: Philly offence has come to life, but they still are giving up alot of goals, Kovalchuk should keep this one close and push it over.

Vancouver -170: Lots of juice, but boston is coming off a hard fought ot win in edm last night, had to travel to Van, the canucks should win this one.

Good Luck Everyone tonight!

Back