Buffalo Under 10.5

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Played today at bol -140. Just don't see 11 6 this season. Seems like losing talent starting with Diggs. Schedule looks darn tough to me especially if Jets and even NE aren't easy ones this year. Hate tying up money this long but just really like this one.

Played today at bol -140. Just don't see 11 6 this season. Seems like losing talent starting with Diggs. Schedule looks darn tough to me especially if Jets and even NE aren't easy ones this year. Hate tying up money this long but just really like this one.
Meant to come back to this weeks ago...

GREAT bet.

I keep looking at that schedule and wouldn't be surprised at 7-9 wins TOPs.

I'm looking into this one more myself, checking prices and whatnot.

Meant to come back to this weeks ago...

GREAT bet.

I keep looking at that schedule and wouldn't be surprised at 7-9 wins TOPs.

I'm looking into this one more myself, checking prices and whatnot.
Thanks. Yeah I still love it with that schedule and especially if Rodgers stays healthy and jets are good. Hell even NE will be better. And Buffalo retooling imo. Lost Diggs though he was cancer imo. I just cant see 11 6. No way. Only future bet I see. Think totally based on perception based on past. I am looking at Dallas to make playoffs at -175. Seems light. Though lot of bad noise coming out of Dallas. Anyway if u follow hopefully turns out better than our Jags play last year. Though I think we both hedged out for Houston at a profit. But love this play. Gl

Not sure NE will be better.

Bills lost to them last year. Can expect 2-0 this season.

Dolphins stink against the Bills and will regress.

5-1 against the division is expected.

But the rest of the schedule is damn hard.

But I also expect a much improved Bills defense. They had corpses out there for half the season. Allen still has those 2 great TEs, too, and a whole year with the OC.

Not sure NE will be better.

Bills lost to them last year. Can expect 2-0 this season.

Dolphins stink against the Bills and will regress.

5-1 against the division is expected.

But the rest of the schedule is damn hard.

But I also expect a much improved Bills defense. They had corpses out there for half the season. Allen still has those 2 great TEs, too, and a whole year with the OC.
We'll see. What's the saying. Ill pay to see it. 3u bet so not max 5u. I'd also bet 3u they don't go 5 1 in division but that's why they play. And im always first to remind people that bookmakers have forgotten more than most of us know. True for me. So any bet can lose but again I'll pay to see 11 6 vs that schedule with roster turnover they've had. But I do like OC Brady. Gl

We'll see. What's the saying. Ill pay to see it. 3u bet so not max 5u. I'd also bet 3u they don't go 5 1 in division but that's why they play. And im always first to remind people that bookmakers have forgotten more than most of us know. True for me. So any bet can lose but again I'll pay to see 11 6 vs that schedule with roster turnover they've had. But I do like OC Brady. Gl

I’m leaning your way for sure. Jets should get one and they’ll drop another. So 4-2 is likely and then they’d need to win 9 other games and I don’t know. Gabe Davis a huge loss, bigger than Diggs I feel.

I’m leaning your way for sure. Jets should get one and they’ll drop another. So 4-2 is likely and then they’d need to win 9 other games and I don’t know. Gabe Davis a huge loss, bigger than Diggs I feel.
Yeah books have top 3 teams as kc Baltimore and sf and lined them at 11.5 wins. 11 6 beats us but that's a great year imo. Think they should be 9.5 not 10.5. That would've been no bet for me. Hear u on Davis too. I know they're going to run like they did 2h of last season with Brady but without Diggs Davis just don't think it'll be 11 6 successful. My only future bet as hate to tie funds. Miss my credit bookie of yesteryear. Gl

Also they only need 7 other wins if they hit 4 2 in division not 9. Still very tough

Found a -35 on this.
Nice. I honestly feel like I'm missing something with this one as I just love it. Usually lose these lovefests lol. Diggs to me is the poster child for prima dona WR but he's fucking good too. Just don't replace guys like him and Davis. Talent wins out in the end. And to me, that schedule is brutal. Division could be really tough. About the only thing that can make me root for Jets NE lol. I did 3u so not a max, too much juice. GL if you play. Makes me feel good you like it too.

Losing poyer and hyde to me is bigger than the wr losses. They starting a rookie from Utah at safety ?
Hyde/Poyer were a shell of themselves last season, it was expected they would be out.

I don't think people remember that the Bills d was very solid before the injuries came last year. They allowed 20+ in 1 of the first 5 games. Milano back as a full participant and Bernard had a standout season- I actually think the Bills D may be coming in underrated. Taron J easily one of the best slot corners in the game and the Dline is solid.

I put the Bills at 10/12 wins but could def see 8 wins if multiple key defensive players go down. I'm more inclined to look at game unders to start the season- D better than advertised and offense might take a bit to gel.

Back