B's at Panthers

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Yes I'm a homer but I love the Bruins tonight. They have yet to lose twice in a row this year & did play tough in TB. They had last night off so should be rested with short travel. Florida will be hitting the ice with under 24 hour's rest & only once this season have they won the second game playing b2b days. Lyons has been sieve like lately between the pipes. Assuming Bob gets the go tonight but his last game was 1/17.

My only concern here is that Fla has dropped three in a row & they have yet to lose four straight this year. The W they had vs Bos this year was at home to end a three game skid. That concern is outweighed by my other thoughts though. I grabbed -150 last night, now -165. GL all!

Yes I'm a homo I love the Bruins tonight. They have yet to lose twice in a row this year & did play tough in TB. They had last night off so should be rested with short travel. Florida will be hitting the ice with under 24 hour's rest & only once this season have they won the second game playing b2b days. Lyons has been sieve like lately between the pipes. Assuming Bob gets the go tonight but his last game was 1/17.

My only concern here is that Fla has dropped three in a row & they have yet to lose four straight this year. The W they had vs Bos this year was at home to end a three game skid. That concern is outweighed by my other thoughts though. I grabbed -150 last night, now -165. GL all!

Bruins Have Carolina On Tap Tomorrow...

Early Line I See Is... +109
That's a spot I would envision B's to stumble, b2b & third in four days. And the books would agree which is all the more reason they should get the W tonight.

I've run my mouth enough. I'll stop now so I don't look like more of a douche should they lose

And, that happened! This is why I don't often post my leans, fuck me!!!

Back