Broncos weather

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
As a weather geek, I thought I'd share my "inside" info with the forum. There's a strong cold front that's gonna roll through Denver sometime

Sunday afternoon. Dropping temps, strong winds, probably snow, all that shit, the question is when.

Pay attention friends.

:shake:

The news weatherpeeps (who are almost always wrong) are saying it will be nice at the start of the game and turn bad around 3.

49 at the beginning of the game and 46 at the end of the game. 8-10 mph winds and partly cloudy throughout. There is a 5% chance of precipitation starting at 3pm local time.

Less chance of snow or rain today than before. Going to be about 40 with maybe some rain and only 5mph winds. This is good weather for this time of the year for sure.

Less chance of snow or rain today than before. Going to be about 40 with maybe some rain and only 5mph winds. This is good weather for this time of the year for sure.

It is pretty good and am hoping to golf next week. Should be almost 70 before the snow rolls in again.

If Manning wins today he will be 3-1 in championship games against daddy though

Manning could drop 500 yards on him today. Doesn't matter. This was never a matchup the media wants it to be. It's been a 2nd round KO win by Brady...a long, long, time ago.

Just think the game is a true coin flipper and getting an extra fg in the nfl is pretty good. And Cards just match up perfectly against Carolina.

Back