Brewerfan003's nfl plays 2013-2014 (regular season)

brewerfan003

Pretty much a regular
Welcome to another exciting season of NFL football. I will be posting all of my NFL plays in this thread for the regular season this year.

My plays are rated anywhere from 1/2* to 3*. I doubt I'll have too many 3* plays as almost all of my plays are 1/2* or 1*.

Good luck and lets all profit this year.

:announce::badass:

Sunday night play:

giants +3 +110 risking 1/4* (.25/.28)

Simple action play for tonight for something to watch and it'll either give me a profitable Sunday or small loss

Really like the following play for Monday night football:

prop-- Vick vs. RG3 rush yards...Vick -2.5 (-125)

i made this a 2* play (2.5/2)

Vick should thrive early running the ball with Kelly's new system while I think shannahan will tell RG3 to run less. I also think RG3 could be somewhat rusty in general and when it comes to running the ball I believe the skins won't want to put RG3 at too mich risk. Hopefully he's contained in passing downs as well.

Go Vick!

MNF (9-16-2013):

Cincy Bengals -7 (-105) 2* play...absolutely love this play with the way steelers played opening day in addition to two key losses...Bengals played well in Chicago and just came up short...love Bengals in this spot and I think they win by 2 touchdowns or more

Really like the following play for Monday night football:

prop-- Vick vs. RG3 rush yards...Vick -2.5 (-125)

i made this a 2* play (2.5/2)

Vick should thrive early running the ball with Kelly's new system while I think shannahan will tell RG3 to run less. I also think RG3 could be somewhat rusty in general and when it comes to running the ball I believe the skins won't want to put RG3 at too mich risk. Hopefully he's contained in passing downs as well.

Go Vick!

Was a little worried but Vick came through big time in the 4th qtr for a nice 2* profit

ytd 3-2 +1.65*

MNF (9-16-2013):

Cincy Bengals -7 (-105) 2* play...absolutely love this play with the way steelers played opening day in addition to two key losses...Bengals played well in Chicago and just came up short...love Bengals in this spot and I think they win by 2 touchdowns or more

additional plays:

1* Kansas City chiefs -3 (-105)

Parlay-chiefs -3 and broncos over 55 (0.5/1.33) [1/2*]

Adding:

philly/chargers over 1st half 27.5 (+105) .25* [.25/.26]
rams +6 (-115) .25* [.29/.25]

teaser:
packers/eagles each -1.5 1/2* [.55/.5]

Philly over 1st half was a loser....lots of opportunities to get that over too...to be honest doesn't surprise me
-0.25*

3-4

My day has been :puking: even in broncos game....drive ball to the 2 yard line and fumble and then giants only get fg. Football gods are mad at me today

the giants must just be that bad...rams look putrid as well at half time...today might not turn out well with rams sucking it up...

Back