brewerfan003's college football plays 2013 (regular season)

brewerfan003

Pretty much a regular
I will be posting my college football plays in is thread throughout the college football season.

My plays will mostly be 1* except early on in the season. For the first couple of games they'll be 1/2* plays.

:announce:

Probably just tailing Kevy today.

if I play anything else I'll post it up....otherwise we will see what's going on for Thursday.

Nfl I will be playing ravens + points Thursday but Bovada doesn't have the line up yet.

A good Saturday morning to everyone! Love college football and can't wait for the games to start. Plays coming up in a few minutes

To date 1-0 +0.5*

todays plays:

Baylor -27.5 1/2*
michigan -4.5 (-105) 1/2*

I may have other plays but these two are locked in

I good luck everyone and lets cash the tickets!

Nice winner had to sweat it out a tad but I'll take it

2-1 +.47* with 2 games left

Michigan winner

3-1 +.97*

Texas looks like junk so far....so assuming they'll continue their crapfest it'll be a 3-2 day for +0.47*....if Texas pulls a miracle it'll be an awesome day....but winning nonetheless and that's all that matters

If Texas pulls a miracle I'll re-update tomorrow...off to bed...starting next week all plays will be 1*

Ytd: 4-2 +.97* on the season

Leans going into weeekend

sconnie +6
UCLA +4.5
Oregon -28
Tulsa +24.5
tcu -3
Oregon st +3.5

only leans....plays won't be until later

good luck all my friends

I just locked in the following plays:

wisconsin +6 (-120) 1* (1.2/1)
UCLA +4.5 (-115) 1* (1.15/1)

these two I see only moving away from what I played I don't see how wisconsin doesn't come within 6 points they are solid overall with the best linebackers in the nation (or at least B1G) and some of the best running backs in the nation...I know they've played cupcakes, but Gary Anderson is an excellent coach and the badgers are hungry t prove they haven't missed a bear from last year. I'll be playing badgers ML too when it shows up as I think Bucky wins straight up! FUCK 'EM BUCKY!

UCLA--in my opinion they're the better team and will make waves in the PAC12. They've got a way better dual threat quarterback than Nebraska and are a motivated team overall with Mora as their coach. Mora>Pelini which is also a big factor. I can't not take 4.5 pts with a team that I also think wins straight up. As every year Nebraska is overrated and was lucky to even bear Wyoming.

I will have some other plays Saturday too...but locked these in early because I see the badger game going off at 4.5 and UCLA at 3 or 3.5

good luck everyone and lets make money Saturday

Thursday action play:

TCU -3 (-105) .25* (.26/.25)

Just an absolutely pathetic game. Ridiculous umpiring, tcu sucks ass....just garbage....a few different times towars the end of the gme that umpiring I thought was putrid...ball cclearly out and call him down...sad..
Piss on it...on to the real bets.

these two I see only moving away from what I played I don't see how wisconsin doesn't come within 6 points they are solid overall with the best linebackers in the nation (or at least B1G) and some of the best running backs in the nation...I know they've played cupcakes, but Gary Anderson is an excellent coach and the badgers are hungry t prove they haven't missed a bear from last year. I'll be playing badgers ML too when it shows up as I think Bucky wins straight up! FUCK 'EM BUCKY!

UCLA--in my opinion they're the better team and will make waves in the PAC12. They've got a way better dual threat quarterback than Nebraska and are a motivated team overall with Mora as their coach. Mora>Pelini which is also a big factor. I can't not take 4.5 pts with a team that I also think wins straight up. As every year Nebraska is overrated and was lucky to even bear Wyoming.

I will have some other plays Saturday too...but locked these in early because I see the badger game going off at 4.5 and UCLA at 3 or 3.5

these are my 2 favorite plays...I may play a couple others like Oregon 1sf half and maybe bama just cuz I hate Johnny manziel.

Just an absolutely pathetic game. Ridiculous umpiring, tcu sucks ass....just garbage....a few different times towars the end of the gme that umpiring I thought was putrid...ball cclearly out and call him down...sad..
Piss on it...on to the real bets.

Both teams suck..

added Tulsa +24 (-115) 1*

Bama -4.5(-120) 1/2* 1st half play. Plain and simple I hate Johnny football. So, I'm just playing this so I can root that he gets beat the fuck up by bama

Back