brewerfan003 plays 2015 MLB season-most bets will be on or against the crew

i'm very interested to see your brewers and non-brewers records this year because I've wondered if you just learned how a team will do and bet them all year, would that be more profitable than trying the entire league?

i'm very interested to see your brewers and non-brewers records this year because I've wondered if you just learned how a team will do and bet them all year, would that be more profitable than trying the entire league?

I will go through the thread when I get a chance tonight and list Brewers v. Non-Brewers plays.

I I am also trying to look at profitability of focusing on my team (without the blinders) and my favorite team alone.

One thing I do know is with work I really won't have a lot of time until the end of May/early June to really look at stuff and keep up with it because of work.

I also believe I need about a month to a month in a half to really see how the team is playing

Phillies had lots of chances...guess i should've played whole game

oh well

no change in overall ytd

in retrospect, I guess I'm glad I didn't play the full game as the phillies lost anyway.

one "bright" note--brewers had a .500 month of June--that's like a world series victory for the crew with the way they've been playing.

Well we will see if the dumpster fire lohse stinks up the joint
1-0 to start

watching lohse pitch is like watching disco demolition night

Well we will see if the dumpster fire lohse stinks up the joint
1-0 to start

watching lohse pitch is like watching disco demolition night

as a phillies fan I'd settle for a dumpster fire instead a f***kn forest fire that they call a rotation. Geez we stink...lean over tonite

lotta respect for the Crew in CIN tomorrow and it smells fishy, thoughts?

Fiers hasn't been all that good vs CIN in two starts, one of them he surrendered two GS's so this is even more bizarre

Sorry i didn't post anything yesterday. Didn't have any time to look at the game and I was helping a friend move all day so was not around at all.
I will likely have plays today and tomorrow for sure.
After Saturday I'm leaving on vacation so not sure if I'll have Time to look at everything but will try

gl Friday everyone. I'll be back later today with play(s)

Fiers hasn't been all that good vs CIN in two starts, one of them he surrendered two GS's so this is even more bizarre

Will take a look in a bit and then report back

One reason for crew love could be they're a surprising 8-2 last 10 games....(I know they played philly for 4 of those...)

Looks like a 1/2u of profit of game ends this way...I'm shocked but brewers are hot.
Not sure if I'll have any time to post tomorrow...hitting the open road for a vacation

Back