brewerfan003 plays 2015 MLB season-most bets will be on or against the crew

brewerfan003

Pretty much a regular
Hello all:

I have not posted a lot on this forum since I joined. However, this year I would like to post all of my plays in this thread throughout the season. Plays will range from 1/2 unit to a max of 5 units (my betting units are not that large--$25 each--and most plays will be 1 unit).

1/2 unit plays are simply "I have nothing going on and would like to bet on a baseball game." -- these are likely to occur when I am going to a game. I am doing a pretty large road trip with my wife this summer and we will be hitting some games along the way--this is likely where the 1/2 unit plays will be.

1/2 unit plays will also be used to play RL if I'm also playing the ML.

Almost all of my plays will be relating to the Milwaukee Brewers. I eat, breathe, and live the Milwaukee Brewers. I absolutely love them and have been watching them my whole life. With that being said, I feel like I know them pretty well and know when to bet on them and when to bet against them. So, most of my plays will be relating to the Milwaukee Brewers.

All lines come from either my local bookie or bovada--both of which I will use.

I hope you use my bets as a means to follow or to fade depending on how I am doing.

With that being said, good luck this year to all and let's have a profitable 162 game season!

:popcorn::cheers3::biggestfan:

Glad to see you post.

We could use a guy around here that knows the Brewers ;).

GL this season, look forward to reading.

I ended up buying Uecker seats at $30 a pop as I missed out on the lottery. Otherwise, only two games I have tickets to are April 18th and the Uecker/Major League Talking Bobble Night.

Good luck

Enjoy the game
i live like 3 hrs from milwaukee so usually I get to about 2-5 games each year. I seem to get to more road games than I do home games as I like doing vacations with the brewers in mind

Enjoy the game
i live like 3 hrs from milwaukee so usually I get to about 2-5 games each year. I seem to get to more road games than I do home games as I like doing vacations with the brewers in mind

Thanks. Makes it much easier going to games when I'm 10 minutes away. Don't forget to hop into the baseball contest that we have sticky'd at top of forum too (or in my signature).

ytd: -1.16

tonight-I'm playing D-backs. Looking to fade Bumgarner and is 270 innings last year

D-backs 1/1.38 (Bum listed)

YTD: -2.16

tonight....
like brewers in this spot. No Braun doesn't concern me.
Brewers (listed) 1.29/1
brewers RL 0.5/0.78

YTD: -2.16

tonight....
like brewers in this spot. No Braun doesn't concern me.
Brewers (listed) 1.29/1
brewers RL 0.5/0.78

Ytd: -3.95*

i haven't had time until now to cap Brewers games. I have time, now, to do so with enjoying a few months off before going back to work.

Im going to cap mostly Brewers games from here on out.
Looking at tonight's series--just waiting for umpire assignments to come out before making final selections

Today, with garza on the mound, I will be looking at likely playing the Brewers TT under. With Guccione behind the dish and with garza on the mound the likelihood of the Brewers getting over their TT will be unlikely. Garza, on average, gets 3.08 runs of support per game. He has received more than 3 runs of support in only 4 of his 12 starts. So, in 67% of his starts the Brewers don't score more than 3 runs. With that being said, Brewers TT under at likely 3.5 will be a play....will check on conditions a roof as well....but like Brewers TT under.

Ask going to add a unit on the royals ml
just don't see how Brewers win a game during this 4 game

royals 1.2/1

action

Nice hit on both wagers. I was at Sunday's game and was upset with Gomez breaking up the perfect game (even if it was his bobble head day).

Nice hit on both wagers. I was at Sunday's game and was upset with Gomez breaking up the perfect game (even if it was his bobble head day).

I was there as well and extremely disappointed.
Move never been to a baseball game and saw anything historic.
The closest was when I went to the Brewers/mets game and Tom Glavine was going for his 300th win yet the Brewers won.
I was at the Brewers game when a-roid hit his 400th homer but that's it.
Oh well--hopefully sooner than later I will see a historic feat

BOL today, interested in your thoughts on backing Fat Joe Blanton (I have had terrible history backing him)

fondy/brewerfan beoming the next marlo/sc on the forum

BOL today, interested in your thoughts on backing Fat Joe Blanton (I have had terrible history backing him)

fondy/brewerfan beoming the next marlo/sc on the forum

He's a gas can so I'll have to take a look at a lot of different factors before placing a final wager

Tonight's Brewers game plays---I do NOT trust Blanton. I also don't 100% trust the Brewers as they have been awful of late as well.....
fiers, however, has lowered his era by almost a run over his past 3 starts so he has been pitching better. So, I'm going to split a unit on the following plays

Brewers first five ml +115----- 0.5/0.58
brewers first five +1/2 -127------0.64/0.5

Tonight's Brewers game plays---I do NOT trust Blanton. I also don't 100% trust the Brewers as they have been awful of late as well.....
fiers, however, has lowered his era by almost a run over his past 3 starts so he has been pitching better. So, I'm going to split a unit on the following plays

Good luck, I had a change of heart myself and decided to go with Milwaukee smaller.

I was there as well and extremely disappointed.
Move never been to a baseball game and saw anything historic.
The closest was when I went to the Brewers/mets game and Tom Glavine was going for his 300th win yet the Brewers won.
I was at the Brewers game when a-roid hit his 400th homer but that's it.
Oh well--hopefully sooner than later I will see a historic feat

I was lucky enough to see Nolan Ryan's 300 career win. I had tickets for Robin Yount's 3,000 hit game as well but something came up with my parents (I was only 9 or 10 at the time) so all I have to show for that is an unused ticket and a certificate saying I saw it (traded one of Nolan Ryan's 300 career win ones for that).

geez....there was a reason why I wasn't going to bet Brewers

:enraged:

Lohse is absolute garbage this year. His career era at Coors is 6.47 and has given up more hits in coors than innings pitched. Car-go and Tulo crush Lohse as well.

plays today:
rockies ml -124.......2.48*/2*

listed

Lohse is absolute garbage this year. His career era at Coors is 6.47 and has given up more hits in coors than innings pitched. Car-go and Tulo crush Lohse as well.

plays today:
rockies ml -124.......2.48*/2*

listed

Winner

will likely be back on Rockies again tomorrow

ytd: -2.24*

Back