Breeders Cup

Da Hoss

Pretty much a regular
i don't know the t-breds nearly as well as I do the jugheads. But on days like these with every field possessing quality horses Ilike the rolling pk-3 wagers. My brother and i played this strategy last year and made over 18k.

Investment plan $5 pk3 with 5 horses selected in each race cost 125 for a $1 pk 3 multiplied by 6 pk-3 on card for 750 for $1 pk-3 or 3750 for $5 gives action on all the races.

Churchill ave win prices on BC day have varied from as low as 11.70 to 35.30 with 27.60 being close to ave in 6 previous meetings. Every meet has produced a bomb paying 60 or more. So what I do is chuck lots of favs they only win 35% of the time and I'm not looking to get my money back if i win by picking them. Use one shorter horse surrounded by longer shots.

Tentative Picks...some will be altered as ground is verified and research

Juvenile Fillies
Quick Little Miss
Appealing Zophie
Octave
Her Majesty
Bel Air beauty

Juveniles
Scat Daddy
Cp West
Great Hunter
Pegasus wind
Street Sense/UD Ghetto

Filly and Mare Turf
Ouija Board - must respect but may be vulnerable ff miles are adding up
Wait a while- 3yo working sharp
Satwa Queen- faced tuff foes in euro ground may be in favor
Mauralakana- wake up in new barn
mite only use 4 here

Sprint
Too Much Bling
Pomeroy
Bordonaro
malibu Mint
war Front
Attila's storm/thors Echo tuff race mite produce a bomb havent narrowed down yet

Mile
Gorella
Aarafa
Echo of Light
Rob Roy replaced aragorn
Silent Name replaced misques approval

Distaff
Pine Island
Balletto
Round Pond
happy Ticket replaced asi sempre
Healthy addiction

Turf
Scorpion
Red Rocks
English Channel
Silverfoot replaced with rush bay
Cacique taken out

Classic
Bernardini -one to beat
Premium Tap
Sun King replaced flower alley
George washington
Lawyer Ron
added invasor
good luck

Last edited:
Hoss,

This sounds like a decent strategy especially like having the back up of multiple pk 3's all day long.

yea needed dreaming of anna to get pressured to soften her up but no excuses for octave .. looked like he was gonna burst thru the hole but flattened need a bomb here ..replaced malibu mint with siren lure

Whew didnt know who was who coming on the outside , I thought the announcer said Red Rocks was on the far outside.

Another 4600 pick 3 , up over 50 k on the day now!!

Da Hoss said:
Whew didnt know who was who coming on the outside , I thought the announcer said Red Rocks was on the far outside.

Another 4600 pick 3 , up over 50 k on the day now!!

50K R U serious ? damn !! :shake:

who do you like in the Main Race, I like Brother derek a little

hit the last pk-3 paid 1360 for $1... never dreamt we'd start hitting every pk-3 miesque's approval was the key to the big day bro and i split around 56 k...

hope you followed on couple bet 2 collect

Back