Most likely - 2,4,6
Next level - 10
Price option - 3

Race 9
Most likely - 8,9
Next level - 5,14
Price option - 6

Mix & match at your leisure.

Woke up today and completely forgot it's BC weekend. Got too focused on not changing my clocks so games start an hour later on Sunday.

TV schedule is USA today, then USA/NBC/Peacock in order tomorrow. Got races at Aqueduct on FS2 as a loose warmup

Woke up today and completely forgot it's BC weekend. Got too focused on not changing my clocks so games start an hour later on Sunday.

TV schedule is USA today, then USA/NBC/Peacock in order tomorrow. Got races at Aqueduct on FS2 as a loose warmup
Fanduel TV also has all the races today and all tomorrow except for the Classic which is NBC only. I think they'll do a good job although they talked up the Aqueduct late pick 5 carryover in the morning and then just ghosted the first leg.

What’s on USA Today?

Fanduel TV also has all the races today and all tomorrow except for the Classic which is NBC only. I think they'll do a good job although they talked up the Aqueduct late pick 5 carryover in the morning and then just ghosted the first leg.
Is that something you get just by having a Fanduel account? I'm watching on xpressbet at SA and obviously Aqueduct is all FS2 is showing

Is that something you get just by having a Fanduel account? I'm watching on xpressbet at SA and obviously Aqueduct is all FS2 is showing
I have Youtube TV with the sports add-on. That has Fanduel TV and Fanduel Racing channels. Not sure if Fanduel TV access comes with a Fanduel account.

Reactions: KJ
Fan Duel TV is formerly TVG if you had that...
I've never gotten racing with Cox, doesn't bother me much to watch online though. Kind of surprised they don't include it in the sports pack though, bunch of horse racing people in AZ

What I see for Friday, Juvy day:

Race 5
Most likely - 1,4 (WIN),10 (PLACE)
Next level - 3
Price options - 7,11

Race 6
Most likely - 7
Next level - 1 (SHOW),12 (WIN)
Price options - 8,11

Race 7
Most likely - 6 (PLACE),9,11,14 (SHOW)
Next level - 4,5

Race 8
Most likely - 2,4,6 (SHOW)
Next level - 10 (PLACE)
Price option - 3

Race 9
Most likely - 8 (WIN),9
Next level - 5 (SHOW),14
Price option - 6

Mix & match at your leisure.
Mixed bag. Couldn't string 3 races together or nail down the top 3. Also missed the Aqueduct pick 5 by a head in the 3rd leg.

What I see for Saturday:

Race 3
Most likely - 3,5,6
Next level - 4
Price option - 1

Race 4
Most likely - 1,2,9
Next level - 6,8
Price option - 11,12

Race 5
Most likely - 1,7
Next level - 4,8
Price options - 5

Race 6
Most likely - 6,10,11,14
Next level - 2
Price options - 4

Race 7
Most likely - 4,5,8
Next level - 6,9
Price Option - 10,11

Race 8
Most likely - 5,11,13
Next level - 1,8,9
Price option - 7

Race 9
Most likely - 3,8,12
Next level - 2,6,11
Price option - 4,10

Race 10
Most likely - 9,12
Next level - 4,10
Price option - 7

Race 11
Most likely - 2,6,8,9
Next level - 4
Price option - 5

Mix & match at your leisure. They have an all turf pick 4 (4,6,8,10) and an all dirt pick 4 (5,7,9,11) plus rolling pick 4s starting in race 4. All kinds of betting options.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
With Xpressbet I have a promo, all races $10 returned on a win bet if the horse finishes 2nd or 3rd. Cool...I'm betting $10 typically on a shot.

Yesterday I missed on 3 races but get the credit. Betting horses is bar tab money for me. Love this. That said, today will be a talking point.

None of the closers even got past the 8, much less reach the 4. Idiomatic is a huge horse. Payouts today have been meh.

Aiden O'Brien so underpriced here because of Pletcher/Irad?

5 to win at 5/2 is my play

Haha Chad Brown has a horse that's 44/1 right now, doubt we ever see that again

I'm big on White Abarrio but also have him tagged w/Arabian Knight

Dutrow and Baffert would be so great

I get the Chad horse but there's no story there. WA all day for me

Had the wrong Japanese horse in the money. Derma Sotogake comes off a SIX MONTH LAYOFF to finish second. Last race was the Derby. Unheard of.

Back