Braves vs Dodgers Preview Article (Thursday)

I just want my mineral grey metallic, I’ll even take silver metallic which is what I got now, for fucks sake gimme the dark blue. Instead this guy wants white or orange gtfo

Maybe he misunderstood that you‘d take the car no matter what. He tryna use you to clear inventory. White sucks too imo cause all the stains that aren‘t white get on it and cause its plain af. Totally selfish asshole

Oddly enough no, he’s a pretty chill dude, unless he’s w his friend then it’s a shit show, but he does flex A LOT lol

Had a friend who said you‘re normal how you are by yourself. But that wouldn‘t explain some people becoming a total dick around other people

Maybe he misunderstood that you‘d take the car no matter what. He tryna use you to clear inventory. White sucks too imo cause all the stains that aren‘t white get on it and cause its plain af. Totally selfish asshole

Yup, totally trying to clear inventory. Even when he “finds” the color I want it’s loaded w options I didn’t ask for or want so it’s too expensive. He’s like well that’s what it is and I’m just like nope I didn’t ask for this or for that so their inherent cost is of no value to me bc all it does is make the car cost more for things I don’t want. You don’t want to build my car fine. You don’t want to get your hands dirty and search the country for it, fine. I’ll find someone else lol

Yo this never ends. So I ask to see all the details on the car and where my savings is coming from and he sends me the sheet, car isn’t even new, it’s only got like 3500 on it but still, new vs used alters price and he’s still pricing it high. MF

Yo this never ends. So I ask to see all the details on the car and where my savings is coming from and he sends me the sheet, car isn’t even new, it’s only got like 3500 on it but still, new vs used alters price and he’s still pricing it high. MF

Why would he just drop you a used car if you wanted new?? Makes no sense to me. Its like hes testing your patience

All time favs are Pac, Em & Bone Thugz

Favorite rapper I seen live is Em for sure.. monster tour with Rihanna at the Rose Bowl was lit af

Side note.. linkin park live was fuckin awesome too

Favorite rapper I seen live is Em for sure.. monster tour with Rihanna at the Rose Bowl was lit af

Yeah love Em. Wanna listen to NORE’s new album his stuff usually good. I like meek too. Post Malone but that’s not real rap lol. Bone thugs legit

Yeah love Em. Wanna listen to NORE’s new album his stuff usually good. I like meek too. Post Malone but that’s not real rap lol. Bone thugs legit

Ain’t listened to NORE since downloading shit off Napster!!! I ain’t ever got into Meek tbh, could give him a go at work tmwr. Lmao Posty.. he’s aite but yah he ain’t that hard .. kinda like drake hahahahahahaha

Ain’t listened to NORE since downloading shit off Napster!!! I ain’t ever got into Meek tbh, could give him a go at work tmwr. Lmao Posty.. he’s aite but yah he ain’t that hard .. kinda like drake hahahahahahaha

Lmfao I actually like posts new album it’s kind of dope just to chill to. Not a big drake guy. He’s catchy. Meek amps me up. Wins and losses is my shit when I’m trying to lift heavy and I like ross’ green Gucci suit

Not a side note for me they‘re my one of my favorite groups it‘s just as much rock tho as rap

Not a side note for me they‘re my one of my favorite groups it‘s just as much rock tho as rap

Yea I was fortunate to see them close out Sunset Music Festival. Chester live was fuckin unbelievable .. I left there like damnnnn shit was really really good.. #Goosebumps

Back