Braves/Dodgers NLCS Discussion Thread

I’m so greedy instead of being grateful I took -2.5, -3.5, and -4.5 and Dodgers and game + Overs I’m mad I didn’t bet more. Lmao.

I’m so greedy instead of being grateful I took -2.5, -3.5, and -4.5 and Dodgers and game + Overs I’m mad I didn’t bet more. Lmao.

lmao. I’m the same way, pissed I only played tt ovsr, 1st 5 -.5 and Fg -1.5. Yoi did better than me. I didn’t consider laying more runs!! Wasn’t sure how Urias will pitch vs Braves, shouldn’t matter now. I think he be good .

Only concern is the anxiety of the storm and break from playing causes them to come out so fired up that Coastal gets blindsided. We should know by end of first quarter if our bets are live with Coastal. Been a very emotionally draining couple months. I think the Cajuns earlier games show they were negatively affected from the previous storms/COVID etc. Napier having them laser focused and on fire out of the gate is my biggest fear.

lmao. I’m the same way, pissed I only played tt ovsr, 1st 5 -.5 and Fg -1.5. Yoi did better than me. I didn’t consider laying more runs!! Wasn’t sure how Urias will pitch vs Braves, shouldn’t matter now. I think he be good .

I’ve been lucky in these playoffs. The situation was perfect for a white flag affair if Dodgers could strike early. Never imagined it could get so out of hand so quick.

I’ve been lucky in these playoffs. The situation was perfect for a white flag affair if Dodgers could strike early. Never imagined it could get so out of hand so quick.

i been screaming ever since i saw wright pitching game 3 that was doyer game to explode. That why I said Braves has to win 1st 2!! Obviously wouldn’t have guessed this but I knew he get rocked. Between his control issues and struggles vs lefties it was just obvious lad was a terrible matchup for him!! No way I’d have started him vs this team. I woulda went with milone!! He give them way better chance!!

How the fuck you walk 2 guys when spotted 11 runs?? Throw it down fuckin middle and make them hit it!

Who pitching Game 4 for both teams? Anyone know? This gonna be long series! Braves have to win both fried starts, with no days off will anderson get another?

One nice thing is I put Dodgers -1.5 parlayed with the cincy/tulsa under 44 cause didn’t want to lose any more value off number. I love that under.

Yeah it's gonna be a bullpen game. Looking at his game log all year he's never gone 2 innings. Averages around 1 inning.

Do Braves have the arms in the pen to pull this off?? Their good guys shouldn’t have had to pitch the last 2 have they? What you think rotation look like? How many quality lefties they have?

Do Braves have the arms in the pen to pull this off?? Their good guys shouldn’t have had to pitch the last 2 have they? What you think rotation look like? How many quality lefties they have?
I don't know enough about the Brave's pen but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dodgers get off to a nice start. Maybe not 11-0 after one but they 'should' be able to score some runs.

I don't know enough about the Brave's pen but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dodgers get off to a nice start. Maybe not 11-0 after one but they 'should' be able to score some runs.
I think they will come later tho. Braves starting a lefty out the pen which smart cause that negates seagar, muncy, Bellinger, all those lefties so he can work around/try to righties to chase since I think dodgers be pressing. So I got cute, never made this bet before. I went with 1st 3 innings under 2.5 runs for +110, and parlayed that with Stros:rays 1st 5 under. We see what happens, maybe too clever for my own good or just maybe clever enough!!! lol. I also did a Braves/Stros parlay for small cause paid fat and Dodgers might just do what they do and collapse (choke) once again!!!

Back