boxing comin up. 5dimes options:

Also think Thurman beats porter, but I would love to see that fight. Damn good night last night, gentlemen. Just wanna say how damn lucky I am to have found this boxing forum. Straight up guru shit in here, much appreciative.

Also think Thurman beats porter, but I would love to see that fight. Damn good night last night, gentlemen. Just wanna say how damn lucky I am to have found this boxing forum. Straight up guru shit in here, much appreciative.

:cheers:

we are few but strong

thanks for contributing and the kind words elbutre

jab and i frequent another place....it can be good for info here and there, but we are real solid here

I wish Capone would come back....anyone know him?

Definitely need to start giving you guys a preemptive warning when I have previous engagements and wont be watching a fight card live. Always seem to deliver something special when I don't. Believe the two I missed live last year had Bradley / Provod and Fig / Arakawa on them.

Jesus what a fucking fight. When I try to explain the difference between "prize fighting" and "boxing" these are the fights I'm talking about. Pretty incredible stuff when neither guy backs down until one of their bodies shuts down on them. Crazy to think this is the same Molina who was steamrolled by DeMarco in two punches, clearly he should have been fighting at 140 much earlier. To take that kind of punishment from one of the hardest punchers in the sport, refuse to back down, and continue to trade in dire circumstances, that was Hagler / Hearns type stuff and he has won a fan for life. So many dream match ups for Matthysee if the GB / TR / HBO cold war would end. One can dream though.

Goosen had me on the floor last night with his corner antics, its' like he time warped back to Corales / Castillo Saturday night. Epic stuff.

I hope we get a fight half as good next week. Hopefully Maidana and Garcia have a few tricks up their sleeve to make Floyd dig deep....

I hit Vegas tomorrow afternoon so I will keep ya'll posted.

Depending on the odds I am planning on placing at least a $50 unit on Maidana by KO and probably something on Collazo to win. I have tickets to the fox sports 1 card on Friday at the Hard Rock too, not sure if they will have any lines, but I may make a play if I seeing something I like. Pics and musing to come boys.

WAR CHINO!

jealous turkas, have a ball, brother. and balrog--you and your wife threatening twink were sorely missed by me.

Back