sorry boys
NW didn't keep their knees up high
bad loss
we still rollin', gonna finish strong

sorry boys
NW didn't keep their knees up high
bad loss
we still rollin', gonna finish strong

Great bowl season duds. Props for going out on a limb and calling it a huge play. One loss doesn't discredit the amazing work overall

Great bowl season duds. Props for going out on a limb and calling it a huge play. One loss doesn't discredit the amazing work overall

thanks

NW had some chances early to make it a game.. didnt happen

i hope to close out strong

not adding but for people out there wondering.. ya know for amusement purposes only
more and more i read and see.. PSU looks like a play
again this is for news matter only

finished up 12-3
what could have been, refs blow a call in indiana game on FG. NW laid an egg, I bet that one on the coaching matchup, i said tenny would do dumb shit and they did commit 3 personal foul 15 yd penalties in the 1st qu alone lol but Hurd and the Qb were way too much

shiiiittt i hit that NW game of the yr i go tout with swissgeek

finished up 12-3
what could have been, refs blow a call in indiana game on FG. NW laid an egg, I bet that one on the coaching matchup, i said tenny would do dumb shit and they did commit 3 personal foul 15 yd penalties in the 1st qu alone lol but Hurd and the Qb were way too much

shiiiittt i hit that NW game of the yr i go tout with swissgeek
incredible job :biggestfan:

adding one.
CLEMSON +7. Watson is the difference, he keeps Clemson in this game with his legs. I think we end up seeing a great game here. Down to the wire. Hoping for an outright as you all know, I hate bama/saban

lets get to 13-3

adding one.
CLEMSON +7. Watson is the difference, he keeps Clemson in this game with his legs. I think we end up seeing a great game here. Down to the wire. Hoping for an outright as you all know, I hate bama/saban

lets get to 13-3

Would never have guessed

adding one.

lets get to 13-3

I will mangle this all up, but I was listening to "The Bear" (Fellica or however you spell it) that is the stats guy on Gameday...he said that in last 21 games that determined the Nat'l Championship 10 were won by favorite who covered and 10 were won by the "dog" who won the game outright. Only 1 game where the favorite won but did not cover [it was FlaState's win i think].

Point he made, was if you are for the dog, the ML is the way to go. He liked Clemson

Just info - found it interesting

I support that point Bones. Since Clemson turned the corner (2012 season)...

2012 - 2 wins by 7 or less. 2 losses by 12 and 10 points
2013 - 2 wins by 7 or less. 2 losses by 37 and 14 points
2014 - 2 wins by 7 or less. 2 losses by 24 and 22 points. 1 loss in OT to FSU (Jameis was out)
2015 - 3 wins by 7 or less. 0 losses

I will bump my own shit cuz I am a dominating mother fucker
13-3 bowl season
Also jacked the over in the title game, discussed it in the bama/Clemson discussion thread.
So much for that dominant bama front 7 huh.
Ahh credit to bama they made big plays, that onside kick went perfect. Clemson with a lot of miscues on D to let guys run wide open.
But man Watson can spin it, so accurate, great on the run and a great runner.
I wish that Clemson d end could have pulled Coker down late to hold bama to 3.
Could have been a crazy finish

Nice work. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread .. most of your wins were blowouts to the number too. good job.

Back