Bowling with WADE 2015-2016

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

had an up n down season, did hit my GOY with Kentucky laying the wood to Charlotte
I like this bowl card

WESTERN KENTUCKY -3 win

AKRON +7 win

BOISE -8 win

OVER 66 GEO SOU/BOWLING GREEN win

INDIANA -2 L

OVER 61 TULSA/VA TECH win

MINNE -5 win

CAL -7 win

MEMPHIS +3 L

OVER 59 NC ST/MISS ST BOWL TOTAL OF YEAR win

UNDER 41.5 PSU/UGA win

OVER 78 ORE/TCU win

NORTHWESTERN +8.5 BOWL GAME OF YEAR L

CLEMSON +4 win

Last edited by a moderator:
pain dont hurt
remember that twinkie

no doubt

I gotta say too bro......I watched Karate Kid III the other day....pretty underrated. I mean obv, it is a bad movie(not like RH, which is good and not bad....but bad ass)....the tag line/preview was great...it was like "Daniel Son and Miyagi take on a toxic waste dumper"

I mean, is that what they got out of that movie?

Terry Silver had a company in the valley, but it was mentioned barely at all LOL....Point is this. The Karate Kid trilogy(no i dont count the chick or fresh prince kid)......Supremely underrated. Just great 80s action. Ralph Machhio had to be 40 making III

Also Wade......FUCK ROUSEY. She really trying to remake a classic?! Fuck her....

they better not allow that remake with rousey, wade is still alive, he gotta put a stop to it
karate kid 3?
lol was that the one with the trainer who makes daniel kick the wooden dummy? and he busts up his hands n feet

they better not allow that remake with rousey, wade is still alive, he gotta put a stop to it
karate kid 3?
lol was that the one with the trainer who makes daniel kick the wooden dummy? and he busts up his hands n feet
:rofl::shake:

Thoughts on northwestern? Not seeing that as a GOTY type play, but good luck.

I think the NW/TENN game should be closer to a PK. We are going to see a well prepared team in NW vs. a team that will shoot itself in the foot time after time, Butch Jones style. TENN has the talent edge for sure but I think Fitzy will have his team ready to go and TENN will be ahh shit we have a game at noon today, fuck

Big bad soccer fan after u got a hard on after a few goals in 2012, grow up
U have nO clue about soccer yet bet every league under the Sun but only started watching 3 yrs ago
Gooooooaaaallllllll

be gone, you're perfect for this

but fear not, fade my soccer stuff wade...I've no clue

Are u boys entertained?
We bringin da high knees hard!!
Get em up!!
All I do is high knee n win win win

Dion-Waiters-Dance.gif

Back