Bowling With BenchCoach 2020-21

Armed Forces Bowl
Tulsa/Miss St un 21.5 1H (2*)
Total passing yards by W. Rodgers vs Total passing yards by W. Rodgers Total OVER 224½-120 (2*)

Based on day of line movement I believe Miss St will be motivated to play today. In the end that's all this game comes down to for me. If the Bulldogs show up then they will completely dominate Tulsa on defense. The athletes alone should make this decision easy. I understand laying off a team who has won 3 games. Of the those 3 wins in the SEC who would Tulsa have beaten? (LSU, Vandy, Mizzou)...Tulsa has been terrible early in most of their games which is what drove me to the 1Q wager. The air raid offense looked as good as it has this year vs Mizzou in their last time out. I don't see any reason it changes here. The wind and rain is what led me to the 1H under along with solid fundamental defenses. I like this prop because Leach would try to thrown the ball 50 times if he was playing in a hurricane.

Arizona Bowl
San Jose St -9.5 (3*)

Im drinking the kool aid here. I have seen both teams play. Ball St has been very lucky to get to this point. San Jose St beating the shit out Boise is what put me over the top here. I most likely will have a pretty good sized Prop in this game as well. Of all places I am stuck with the wife at Bed Bath and Beyond. I want to get home to look up a few more stats before I pull the trigger on a 3* play

Last edited:
Arizona Bowl
San Jose St -9.5 (2*)

Im drinking the kool aid here. I have seen both teams play. Ball St has been very lucky to get to this point. San Jose St beating the shit out Boise is what put me over the top here. I most likely will have a pretty good sized Prop in this game as well. Of all places I am stuck with the wife at Bed Bath and Beyond. I want to get home to look up a few more stats before I pull the trigger on a 3* play
I feel your pain, currently at Pottery Barn

Great call on the early Messy State bets, BC! Let’s get this -1 home now. GL rest of year and have a great New Year

Peach Bowl
Georgia/Cincy ov 51 (2*)

no play on the side as of now. Maybe something close to kickoff. I am looking into a couple props, that Georgia run D looks very stout.

Hoping to see you on Ohio State and/or over later. Have pretty decent sized wagers on Buckeyes +7.5, TT over, and game over

Hoping to see you on Ohio State and/or over later. Have pretty decent sized wagers on Buckeyes +7.5, TT over, and game over
Nothing in just yet in that game. As of now I have more interest in the total for the game but still lots to look over. Ohio St obviously has some talented players but their lack of games and playing nobody significant makes them a bit difficult to cap in this matchup

Total rushing yards by G. Doaks vs Total rushing yards by G. Doaks Total UNDER 53½-165 (1*)

hate when books do this...Tells me they are looking for Cincy money and this also makes me lean big to the Dogs this morning

Gator Bowl
KY -3 (2*)
Total rushing yards by C. Rodriguez vs Total rushing yards by C. Rodriguez Total OVER 81½-115 (2*)
Kentucky vs NC State Total UNDER 10½-130 1Q (2*)

Last edited:
I figured he will get plenty of touches on the ball today. I don't see how NCST holds him to under 4 yards a carry which is what it will take to keep him from this number.

not missing the entire middle their d from tackle to safety!!

So far Rodriguez only getting touches in short yardage, that a problem. Don’t really get that looking at his typical work load.

Rodriguez wasn't looking good..... Then cashed late, on a 26 yd TD run with under 3 min left, which put him at 84 yds for the day.

Back