Bowling w 2dabank

2daBank

Voice of Reason
This will be mostly props, maybe some team totals or a side here or there, last year bowl season managed to do pretty well with the props, certainly doesn’t mean I will again but I’ll try my damndest.

Play #1

Bahama bowl

Aveon Smith ov 59.5 rush yards. . The Miami Ohio qb has hit this number in 4 of his last 5 games he has started amd facing a uab d who can struggle stopping the run. What I really like about this is as we know sacks count against the qb rush total in ncaa, Miami-Ohio has not done a good job in protection so smith been hitting this number despite taking some sacks, the good news is UAB ranks 104th in the country in sack percentage so hopefully won’t see many negative plays pushing the total backwards. Uab is a significant favorite here so if that plays out smith be dropping back plenty which often leads to him taking off so should be ample chances to hit this number (even tho I don’t really expect uab to cover). Regardless of game script Smith often leads the team in Carries when he starts so I think there several different paths to cashing here, whether it late garbage time or early on while he running as part the structured offense. Assuming we can avoid many sacks this number feels way low.

Just for extra degen fun a little sgp action

Smith ov 59.5 rush/smith rush td/Miami-Ohio+ 10.5

DK actually added “td scorer” to the bowls like they have nfl, all year you had to take rush or rec td which sucks for running backs (couldn’t tell ya how many times my running back caught td when I had rush td!). I’ll be taking advantage of that at some point but far as smith goes he a qb so it seems silly to pay -115 for anytime td when ov .5 rush td is +120, odds of him catching a td not real good!! Smith has 6 rushing tds while splitting starts w Gabbert, I think for Miami Ohio to cover we probably need him to run for at least one score so feel like this sgp correlates pretty nicely, these sgp when I add them just be small risk w 1-2 unit payout upside unless noted differently.

So they wouldn’t allow any the td props into the sgp so scratch that, my bad, didn’t know and was just easier for me to post it before coming up here today. They let me do it in nfl but not these I guess, pricks: Anyways for shits and giggles I did smith 75+ rush yards and Miami-Ohio ml since I already had the 20 bucks left in machine thinking I was gonna do the one above, lol.

Well Yesterday was kinda a kick in the nuts, 20 Carries 50 yards and of course I say we shouldn’t have to worry much bout sacks and he takes bunch of those, still coulda hit, had his shortest long for game. Anyways what can ya do, think it was the right play.

Im super short on time today w Xmas shopping and now gotta get ready for the wifey work Xmas party (so fun). Short and sweet.

La bowl

Heaner ov 282.5 passing. He has done very well vs pac12 teams in his career and you would think since he playing this game he wants to go out w a bang.

New Mexico bowl

Kerley ov 65.5 rec yards. With no rice in the lineup someone gotta catch all those passes Mordeci gonna throw, he seems like the likely guy to me and it way short if he turns into the 1..

Frisco bowl

Holani ov 100.5 rush
Over .5 rush td -155

N.Tex crappy run d in the boise cold on the Smurf turf? Should be easy pickens.

Think that all, gl everyone

Im super short on time today w Xmas shopping and now gotta get ready for the wifey work Xmas party (so fun). Short and sweet.

La bowl

Heaner ov 282.5 passing. He has done very well vs pac12 teams in his career and you would think since he playing this game he wants to go out w a bang.

New Mexico bowl

Kerley ov 65.5 rec yards. With no rice in the lineup someone gotta catch all those passes Mordeci gonna throw, he seems like the likely guy to me and it way short if he turns into the 1..

Frisco bowl

Holani ov 100.5 rush
Over .5 rush td -155

N.Tex crappy run d in the boise cold on the Smurf turf? Should be easy pickens.

Think that all, gl everyone
Frisco Bowl is in Frisco, N Texas probably stayed in their own beds

Not that I disagree, I like Boise and over but it's a theoretical home game for the Mean Green

Frisco Bowl is in Frisco, N Texas probably stayed in their own beds

Not that I disagree, I like Boise and over but it's a theoretical home game for the Mean Green

Dude, my god damn score app seriously says it being played in boise. I like over also and I prob woulda went green passing yards if I didn’t think it was 18 fuvking degrees. Matter fact I’m gonna go back and bet green passing yards over on way to her party. Fuvk this score app, I did think it was strange frisco bowl was in boise, thought that was potato bowl or some shit. Im erasing that shit app!!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
What a clusterfock on the Heaner prop… tv shows him at 276 prior to the 4th and 9 play… he then completes a pass ( lol) for 7 yards and the announcer mentions he wound up with 283 yards passing. Espiss shows him at 233! yards…cbs has 283 and USA Today shows 279

Back