Bowl Season Picks

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
This yr flat out sucked, embarassing, pitiful, whatever you want to call it. I think Redbearde hit ML DOGS at a high percentage than I picked winners ATS. Really bothers me too since this is by far my favorite sport. I won't even get to bitching about that team from SC in this thread, I'll leave that alone until spring practice. Here goes, I'll keep everything contained here.

12/20:

UTAH: I am waiting on the right # before playing this game but the biggest factor in this game for me is Navy losing their HC. That can not be stated enough and the importance of it should not be overlooked by anyone. Yes their triple option is going to grind and grind and grind out yards tonight however what matters is how many points they put in the endzone. Utah has seen the triple attack from Airforce already this yr however they were not the same team in WK2 as they were later in the season. Utah is a team who had to overcome many injuries, specifically that of QB Johnson, who did not play vs. AF. Utah is a different team with him at the helm, a much much better one. Utah brings a great bowl history with them into this game and despite what Dr. Knownothing says, I expect them to be highly motivated for this contest, despite losing to their biggest rival in the last week of the season. I expect Navy to get their yards tonight but I also expect Utah to light that Navy defense up in a variety of ways early and often for 30+ tonight. Utah scoring defense will come through and keep the midshipmen stalling tonight when it counts. Also, although Navy will get their yards, it will be a bit easier for Utah to defend tonight because they have had 1 month to prepare for the option attack. Stopping the option is assignment football and nothing else. Every man on defense has a job and they must stick to it, having over 1 month to prepare reenforces these assignments.

Below is a preview from Utah website:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Utah at Navy Preview
<HR width="100%" noShade SIZE=1>Stats, Inc.

Game Ticker

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Even though Navy features a new coach, the Midshipmen don't intend on using a new offensive approach.
Navy (8-4) looks to continue to rely on its triple-option rushing attack when it faces Utah (8-4) on Thursday in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium.
Navy promoted assistant coach Ken Niumatalolo on Dec. 8, one day after Paul Johnson left after six seasons to take the Georgia Tech job. Athletic director Chet Gladchuk specifically selected Niumatalolo because of his familiarity with the option.
"I don't care whose offense we call it," Niumatalolo said. "We're going to use it because it works. I've been involved with this offense for 20 years. I've called the plays for this offense before. I learned a lot from Paul about the various wrinkles and how to make adjustments."
It's an offense that helped Navy lead the nation in rushing in four of the last five seasons, including a NCAA-record three straight times since 2005. This season, Navy had the most attempts (746), net yardage (4,218) and rushing touchdowns (51) in the FBS this season.
"It's a great move," junior quarterback Kaipo-Noa Kaheaku-Enhada said of Niumatalolo's appointment. "Personally, I'm happy because we've got a coach who really knows the option. We got a curveball thrown at us, but we woke up and found out we already have a new coach."
Navy, one of four remaining independent teams, will continue to rely on its rushing attack as it hopes to end Utah's six-game postseason winning streak - a run that dates to the 1999 Las Vegas Bowl. Boston College's seven-game bowl winning streak is the only active run longer than the Utah's.
The Midshipmen nearly ended Boston College's run last season, but they suffered a 25-24 loss despite totaling 322 yards on 59 carries in last year's Meineke Bowl. Steve Aponavicius made a 37-yard field goal as time expired to cap a six-play, 20-yard drive for the Eagles. Boston College overcame a total of 187 yards on 13 carries from Navy's Shun White and Zerbin Singleton.
Utah has allowed a total of 1,564 rushing yards this season, but only 989 in the final 10 games. The Utes lost all four games in which they surrendered more than 136 rushing yards.
Among those games was Utah's 17-10 loss on Nov. 24 at then-No. 23 BYU, ending the Utes' seven-game winning streak and dropping them to 3-3 on the road this season. Utah took a 10-9 lead with 1:34 left, but it allowed a seven-play, 80-yard drive that was capped by an 11-yard touchdown run 56 seconds later for the go-ahead score. Utah, which had 30 penalty yards on BYU's final drive, surrendered 155 yards on 33 carries in the loss.
"It was tough to swallow," said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham, who has won both his bowl games since succeeding Urban Meyer. "It came down to the wire just like last year, and unfortunately it went the other way."
BYU capped the rally by knocking down Brian Johnson's pass in the end zone on the final play.
"It tears your gut out when you lose like this, but it is not the end of the world," Johnson said.
Louie Sakoda was named the MVP of Utah's 25-13 win over Tulsa in last year's Armed Forces Bowl, making all four of his field-goal attempts. Sakoda has kicked a school-record 19 field goals this season, including 10 from at least 40 yards.
Utah has allowed 20 points or fewer in each of its last six games. The Utes own the nation's third-lowest points-against average at 15.6, trailing only Virginia Tech (15.5) and Ohio State (10.7).
Navy was eighth in scoring at 39.9 points per game this season. The Midshipmen went 6-1 when they scored at least 35 points, and they never finished with fewer than 24 points.
Navy enters the bowl on a four-game winning streak, capping the regular season with its most-lopsided victory by beating Army 38-3 on Dec. 1. Navy seeks its first five-game win streak since a six-game run lasted from Nov. 19, 2005-Sept. 16, 2006. Utah and Navy have never met.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

gl this bowl year bro...im glad 2007 is almost over from a betting standpoint.

I like Utah here to contain Navy. Good luck with your plays bud. "Ditto" on this year's college season. :shake:

Johnson was the mastermind behind the triple option offense that was so potent. I don't see Navy operating on offense like they did when Johnson was calling the plays. I'll be on the Utes tonight as well...

Thankfully the right # never popped up, I was holding out for -7 and I would be quite pissed today had I lost on this game. Tonight I will play though.

FAU -3...........1.15/1: I have serious issues with what Memphis calls a defense. Yea, they sling the ball all over the field but their defense is pitiful. They also have lost to 2 Sunbelt teams already this yr who are both worse than FAU.. Now with FAU, impressive upset of Troy but thats not all. While some might think they are content with winning the Sunbelt, I think this team is VERY happy to be in a bowl game, no question who I feel is more motivated coming into this game.

Keeping it moving here, woke up too late to bet any of the earlier games.

BYU-6.5......1.1/1
9/8/07: UCLA -8.5, Final score 27-17 UCLA win @ home. Then the stats

Total Yards: 435-236
First Downs: 23-15
Penalties: 11-84 vs. 4-30
Turnovers: 3-1

In case you are wondering, BYU is the team on the left.

Interesting that there is a 12point differential in spread on a neutral field but these 2 teams have traveled in opposite directions. UCLA was embarking on a season of high hopes and hype, BYU was trying to figure out how to keep the offense moving with Beck not at the helm any longer. BYU started the yr 1-2, UCLA started 4-1 which seems pretty good except for that 1 loss was a 44-7 beatdown at Utah. After that game I threw up a sign of caution around this team. They went on to lose to Notre Dame and eventually closing out the season with losses in 4 of their last 5 games to end the yr at 6-6, disappointing a whole university and community who began the yr with high hopes. BYU rebounded from their 1-2 start to rip off 9 straight wins and wrack up a 10-2 record. Now in this bowl game you factor in revenge for BYU, knowing that they played arguably their worst game of the yr vs. UCLA in the 1st matchup. BYU will be more focused, better prepared and more motivated, that is going to be tough for a UCLA team in disarray to overcome.

a Yag 1-1 start, I really feel BYU game is never close if they are not assholes before half and go in up 17-6.

Anyway, going with this Purdue/CMU game, how much is motivation worth? Purdue was -21.5 at home, move to a neutral field and the line is -18. Today that is a 10point differential. Looking back at that game, anytime you are beating a team 38-0, it is 1)hard to keep focus and 2)hard to believe that motivation can be the difference. IMO, If you play CMU, you better do it in the 1st quarter/half because anything after that is liable to be a blowout once Purdue shakes the cobbwebs. I think if Tiller is half a coach and has any pride at all, he will win this game and that means it won't be a last second dramatic finish, it will be a 2 td game or more. CMU backers must understand that motivated or not, you are throwing the 111th best defense in the country out there and the talent in this game is not even close to even. I am scouting this line out but believe there is enough here to back Purdue

You Guy's Just Don't Get It

Purdue will not blow out CMU!!!!! This is not the same purdue team that beat CMU earlier this year. This is a depleated and insecure Purdue team. I will give you guys the fact that the CMU defense is awful and should probabbly give up 60+ pts tonight, but those of you who have played football at the college level will understand what i mean when i tell you that playing a team for the second time in the same year is way more beneficial to the defense than it is to the offense. The defense will be way more prepared for this purdue team than it was in week 1. It is hard to judge a team for the first week of a season because there is no film on the team, but CMU has already played this offense once and now they have 12 games of film on this purdue offense. Believe me when i tell you that CMU will be prepared for everything that purdue has to offer. I would give the same advantage to Purdues defense vs CMU's offense, with the only difference being that LeFevour gets a slight edge in my book with his ability to take off and run when nothing else is open. That said, plus the 20+ day layoffs for both of these teams, I think that this will be a close game with A LOT less scoring than most people expect. GL with whatever you guys play, but i am leaning HEAVY towards CMU +8 and UNDER 71.5.
Prediction: Purdue 31 CMU 27

ABC's, I will get to your post in a few moments

GoldandBlack.com staff, etc.
<SCRIPT language=javascript> if ((bIEWindowBrowser) && (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 6.") != -1)) document.write("<div id=outercontainer style='height:220px;'>"); else document.write("<div id=outercontainer>"); document.write("<div id=contentcontainer style='font-size: " + currentsize + "pt;'>");</SCRIPT>Talk about it in Knucklehead Central

Purdue concludes its 2007 season in the Motor City Bowl in Detroit Wednesday, with a rematch with Central Michigan.

Below, GoldandBlack.com and its crew of guest prognosticators offer predictions on how the game will unfold, for the final time this season.

GoldandBlack.com

Kyle Charters

First of all, I predict the Boilers actually score in the first
quarter. They couldn't possibly be blanked again, could they? It was 2000 the last time Purdue, led by Drew Brees, put points up in the first 15, a few hours after I had tested my debit card in an ATM on the streets of Ybor City to see if Y2K had ended the world. After one quarter, I say, Purdue leads 14-7.

And I see a close one the rest of the way, much tighter than when these two teams met a few months ago. Central is going to have a decided fan advantage, with probably five times more Chipps in the stands than Boilers. That will be worth a point or two.

But, assuming Curtis Painter plays like he did at the beginning of the season and not the end, Purdue's offense will be too much for Central.

Purdue 45, Central Michigan 35

Doug Griffiths

Purdue hasn't lost four games to finish a season since 1993 when it went 1-10 during the Jim Colletto Era. It's on the verge of matching that streak if it doesn't take this game seriously.

The game might simply come down to this: Will the Boilermakers match the Chippewas' intensity? If they don't, they'll lose yet another bowl game and return home having lost six of their final eight games.

Surely the Boilermakers couldn't lose to a MAC team they smoked earlier this season could they?

I don't think so, but it won't be as easy this time around.

Purdue 38, Central Michigan 24

Alan Karpick

I boldly predict Purdue will score in the first quarter, win its first bowl game since 2002 and keep fans awake through most of it. If you want to know more of what I think click here. If you don't, just read on. Happy and safe holidays everyone.

Purdue 38, Central Michigan 27

Brian Neubert

Initial reaction to Purdue being sent to Detroit was harsh, as the Boilermakers played their way out of a better bowl and into this - to put it nicely - no-frills game, which doesn't want Purdue just as much as Purdue fans don't want it.

When pre-bowl build-up centers around driving distance, you know this is the Apathy Bowl if there ever would be one.

It could be a very eventful off-season, and ushering it in with a bowl loss to a team Purdue should beat soundly, if it cares to, would leave many toothless from all the gnashing.

Talk of Central's thirst for revenge is overblown and a concocted storyline meant to generate any interest in this game. Who cares if Central Michigan really wants to win? Purdue should really want to win.

The Boilermakers should have the same decided advantage every high-major opponent the Chippewas faced this year had.

If Purdue has fewer points at the end of the game, it will be because the Boilermakers lost the game more than the Chipps won it, if that makes sense.

With great pause, I pick Purdue to win in Detroit, because there's no good reason they should lose.

But nothing surprises me anymore.

Purdue 24, Chipps 20

Guest Prognosticators

Michael Bolig — Havertown, Pa.

Here we go, the bowl game no one outside the team and maybe me, wants to see.

That Purdue has a lot to lose in this game is a moot point. Purdue is playing in a bowl game and Purdue needs to win this game.

It's no different than playing Eastern Illinois or Ohio State. I don't care who we play, I just want to see us play well and win.

There is no question that CMU has to be thinking they are getting us at just the right time. This is a game where our seniors need to step up and show some leadership - and we haven't seen much leadership out of any players all year. Purdue certainly has the talent and coaching staff to win this. The third piece is whether the players will bother to show up. Putting on a Purdue football uniform should be enough for any of these guys - but we'll see.

I think we'll see Painter have a big day. Keller will probably have a huge day as well, I think he is probably the player that tips this game in Purdue's favor. I hope for Keller to approach 20 catches in this game - and people will still complain he didn't get the ball enough. Orton is also going to break out of his funk.

Central Michigan might put up 28 on our defense, but I think our offense won't be stopped. Purdue will answer each score and put together a run sometime in the second quarter to put the game away early. Purdue wins 45-28 - people complain that the defense can't stop anyone after each first down.

I bought and donated two tickets ... did you?

Purdue 45, Central Michigan 28

Nate Day — Greenfield

In the long run there isn't much to say. Purdue whipped CMU earlier in the year and should whip them again. Many people will say that these are 2 teams going in different directions, but I would counter by saying that they are the same teams. They struggled when playing teams with winning records, and won the games they should have won. This is a game Purdue should win so I will stick with the trend and say they will.

A little closer this time around, Purdue 38, SMU 28.

One last thing, I tried to come up with some witty format or funny picture like many of my previous predictions, but unfortunately nothing came to me. So I decided that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and went to YouTube. When searching with just the word Detroit about the first 5 pages are videos with language not suitable for linking. But when you delve deeper you find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPO7SXK5tq4

How can you not love a town where they have a Zombie Parade? For more info hit http://www.zombiewalkdetroit.com/index.html

Purdue 38, Central Michigan 28

Rick Mitchell — Springfield, Ill.

The last three games of the season left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. No one wants that to be how they end their season. Purdue is given another chance to salvage a small part of the season. Let's hope that Purdue takes the opportunity to win it's last game.
I think that this game ends up being a high scoring affair. Purdue takes some time to get back into rhythm but the offense finds a way to take advantage of the CMU defense. The game is closer than the last meeting but Purdue finds a way to win in the end.

Purdue 38, Central Michigan 31

Robert Ranney — Indianapolis

This is probably more of a heart than head pick, but my hope here is that our seniors won't allow their legacy to be the class that lost its last four games - and six of its last eight - and never won a bowl game.

I'm hoping for big games from Keller, Standeford, Bick, Ferguson, Vinson, Scott and Avril in this one as I'd love to see those guys go out on a high note. Seems likely to be an aerial assault (especially if Grimes is still out), but we'd be foolish to not at least try to get Sheets and Taylor involved.

I see very little chance of us winning by more than three touchdowns this time around - after all, this sounds like it will be essentially a home game for the Chippewas - but figure we should still have this one in hand by more than one score.

Time to stop the bleeding.

Purdue 45, Central Michigan 35

Kenyatte Simuel - Louisville

It has been a ugly six weeks, but this is a game Purdue should win. I think Purdue will run into a slow start, but then turn it on.

A heavy dose of Sheets and Purdue wins going away.

Purdue 35, Central Michigan 14

A preview

Doug Griffiths
<SCRIPT language=javascript> if ((bIEWindowBrowser) && (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 6.") != -1)) document.write("<div id=outercontainer style='height:220px;'>"); else document.write("<div id=outercontainer>"); document.write("<div id=contentcontainer style='font-size: " + currentsize + "pt;'>");</SCRIPT>Talk about it in Knucklehead Central

DETROIT — Purdue's rematch with Central Michigan in the Motor City Bowl Dec. 26 doesn't excite some in Boilermaker Country, but fans of the Old Gold and Black can take solace in the fact that the game should be entertaining.

<!--Start Painter OSU GETTY 200 Image--><SCRIPT language=Javascript>document.write(insertImage('http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/892/551699.jpg', '551699.jpg', 0, 267, 200, 1, 'Quarterback Curtis Painter shredded Central Michigan\'s secondary three months ago. Will he do it again in the Motor City Bowl?
', '', 1198641792000, 'Painter OSU GETTY 200', 892, 'Align=Left'));</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=202>
551699.jpg
</TD><TD width=6 rowSpan=3>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Quarterback Curtis Painter shredded Central Michigan's secondary three months ago. Will he do it again in the Motor City Bowl?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Painter OSU GETTY 200 Image-->Two high-powered offenses will square off at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Detroit's Ford Field, which could translate into plenty of offensive fireworks.

When Purdue and Central Michigan last tangled Sept. 15, the two teams combined for 67 points and 1,048 yards of total offense.

The game will feature two teams going in opposite directions.

The Boilermakers have lost three straight and five of their last seven to limp in at 7-5 overall. They haven't won a game in nearly two months.

The Chippewas, on the other hand, have won two straight and have been victorious in four of their last five outings and seven of their last nine. CMU is 8-5, scoring at least 34 points in each of those eight wins.

It should be stated that the two teams have faced a much different competition level since the two met in September.

Following GoldandBlack.com looks at the Purdue-Central Michigan matchups for a second time this season.

CMU RUNNING GAME VS. PU AGAINST THE RUN
When is the last time Purdue faced a 1,000-yard rusher who was a quarterback? Ever? Well, the Boilermakers will get a second chance at halting Dan LeFevour, who is as dangerous with his feet as he is with his arm.

LeFevour, who has four 100-yard rushing days this season, is coming off a 170-yard rushing performance against Miami (Ohio) in the MAC Championship game. That rushing total was a single game school record for a quarterback.

Purdue did a good job of keeping LeFevour in the backfield in the first meeting as he had just 26 yards.

Central Michigan also relies on running backs Justin Hoskins and Ontario Sneed to get it done on the ground. Those two split time and both average around 50 yards a game.

Purdue better get its act together in terms of run defense. If the last three games are any indication LeFevour and Co. will have big days on the ground. The Boilermakers' last three opponents have averaged 207 yards rushing per game, including 4.6 yards per game, and scored a total of seven rushing touchdowns.

Key Player To Watch: Anthony Heygood — is our man here yet again. The fact is No. 42 is tied for the team lead with 14.5 tackles for loss and is second on the squad with 71 tackles. He is Purdue's best linebacker, period. Not bad for a player playing the position for his first time in his college career.

Advantage: Purdue

CMU PASSING GAME VS. PU AGAINST THE PASS
There's no doubt Purdue's defense will be tested keeping an eye on LeFevour.

The Boilermaker stop troops did a good job curtailing No. 13 in the first go around. With that said, the sophomore still managed to pass for 364 yards (more than any other Purdue opposing quarterback this season).

There's no doubt as LeFevour goes, so go the Chippewas. If Purdue can keep him somewhat under wraps, the Boilermakers will win going away.

If Purdue is to ground CMU's aerial assault, it will need to do a better job on 6-foot-5 receiver Bryan Anderson. He torched the Boilermakers for 101 yards on 10 receptions. Anderson is just the third player in school history to collect more than 1,000 receiving yards in a season.

Purdue has excelled in pass efficiency defense as it's third in the Big Ten (23rd in the NCAA) with a rating of 112.1.

They could also use a better pass rush in this one, but have just three sacks in their last three games. Plus, CMU has only allowed 16 sacks in 522 pass attempts this season (16th in the nation).

Key Player To Watch: Terrell Vinson — will be sorely missed by the Boilermakers next season. What a two-year career he's had in West Lafayette. You can bet the junior college transfer will try to make a statement in his final game wearing the Old Gold and Black. Vinson leads the team in tackles (78), interceptions (five) and passes broken up (11).

Advantage: Central Michigan

PU RUNNING GAME VS. CMU AGAINST THE RUN
Believe it or not, in 14 bowl appearances, Purdue has never had a back rush for 100 yards or more.

Perhaps the day after Christmas 2007 is when that streak comes to an end. It will if Kory Sheets has the kind of day he had against the Chippewas in the third week of the season. The junior had an unforgettable day as he rushed for a career-high 144 yards and two scores.

Jaycen Taylor, on the other hand, would like to forget about the Central Michigan game. After all, he broke his arm against the Chippewas.

CMU has surrendered 28 rushing touchdowns this season (the second-most in the MAC) so it's pretty much a given that Taylor and/or Sheets will find the end zone a time or two.

Key Player To Watch: Sheets — wishes every time he took the field his rushing numbers would resemble what he had against Central Michigan three months ago. Look for a repeat performance from Purdue's leading rusher (832 yards; a 5.3-yard per carry average; nine TDs).

PU PASSING GAME VS. CMU AGAINST THE PASS
Quarterback Curtis Painterpicked apart Central Michigan's defense earlier this season (completing 29-of-39 passes for 360 yards with three TDs and no interceptions) and should once again as the Chippewas finished last in the MAC in pass defense, allowing 284.8 yards per game and giving up a league-low 31 TD strikes.

In Purdue's three-game losing streak some of Painter's numbers look pretty good (completing 61 percent of his passes for 293.3 yards per game), but he has thrown just two touchdown passes and been picked off three times.

Overall, Painter has had a good junior season, completing 62.3 percent of his passes (321-of-515) for 3,300 yards with 26 TDs and nine interceptions.

The problem No. 12 has had has been with playing at too fast a pace because he gets overly anxious. Painter can't be so careless with the ball and has to play under control against the Chippewas or else Purdue may be in for a real dogfight. You'll know early on if he's playing at too fast a pace because his passes will be way off target.

It will be interesting to see how Purdue's receiving corps looks without Selwyn Lymon. It may be upgraded with Jake Standeford getting more snaps.

Painter will have a very productive game if he's given time to throw. That may be a pick if since he's been sacked 11 times in the last three games.

Key Player To Watch: Dorien Bryant — ends his Boilermaker career against CMU and will he go out with a bang or a thud? This is the type of defense Bryant should have no problems with. A really big game could get No. 9 over the 1,000-yard mark as he has 871 receiving yards on 82 catches in 2007.

SPECIAL TEAMS
Central Michigan's specialists leave a lot to be desired.
Chippewa kicker Andrew Aguila (7-of-12) has struggled this season and so too has punter Tony Mikulec (37.5-yard average).

CMU's coverage teams were suspect going into the first Purdue game and are just as shaky now.

The lone special teams' bright spot for the Chippewas has been Antonio Brown. He's dangerous returning kicks and punts. He averages nearly 28 yards a kickoff return, which ranks 22nd in the nation and has returned one for a score. On punt returns, Brown averages 11 yards a return.

Bryant is even more dangerous in the return game, averaging 28.5 yards on kickoff returns (15th in the NCAA). He was quite effective against Central Michigan earlier this season, returning three kicks for 88 yards, one of which went for 58.

Key Player To Watch: Chris Summers — may have a big role to play in this one if the game transpires like some believe it will. Summers hasn't suffered a sophomore jinx at all, connecting on 15-of-19 field goals this season.

GUT FEELING
This has all the makings of a no-win situation for Purdue. This game is a very big deal for Central Michigan, while Purdue may have to muster up similar emotions.

It will likely be a home game atmosphere for Central Michigan.

You know the Chippewas can hardly wait for the rematch, while you've got to question just how motivated the Boilermakers are to play. Heck, Purdue failed to come close to matching Indiana's emotional level for nearly three quarters in its last game so much improvement is needed.

We do think the Boilermakers will be motivated enough to finish the season 8-5.

Remember the Boilermakers gained 586 yards, including 402 yards in the first 30 minutes and 300 yards in the opening quarter against Central Michigan's sieve defense.

Breaking down the reasons to take each side:

CMU +7.5
  • You believe in revenge + nearly home crowd + motivation
  • You believe that they have improved since 9/15
  • You believe Purdue will be very unmotivated
  • You believe CMU has its ship moving the right way ending the season winning 4 of last 5.
  • You believe the Purdue 1st half was an annomoly both defensively and offensively
Purdue -7.5
  • You believe talent alone might be able to get Purdue by
  • You believe Purdue will not sleep walk for an entire gam
  • You believe Purdue could of made the 9/15 matchup worse but called off the dogs
  • You believe CMU defense is the biggest liability in this game and they are downright awful
  • You believe that although Purdue lost its final 3 games and CMU won four of their last 5 that Purdue has enough spine to win the final game of the yr
  • You are not impressed by the CMU wins down the stretch
  • You believe Tiller can get this team up to play
There are various thoughts all over this forum and each side has their good points. While the motivation points to CMU, how much of a factor is revenge really here? CMU can come out and play their hardest and best game of the season and still lose by 24 here. This game depends on which Purdue team shows up, not which CMU team shows up. If CMU isn't sharp in all phases, they will be blown out, if they are sharp, they need to hope Purdue is not. Looking back at CMU season, there are just some games where you shake your heard in a stunning fashion. A 48-45 loss to Eastern Michigan, a 44-14 loss at home vs. NDST, letting Clemson drop 70 on them? I think Painter being the QB and Byrant along with their fellow seniors want to go out with a win, I think they have enough pride to accomplish that. I am fully aware of what Dorien said however, he is a competitor and the best talent on the field, he will bring his "A" Game. Going back to that 9/15 game, yes Purdue beat the piss out of them however, can anyone say with certainty that they were 100% focused for a matchup with CMU, especially with a B10 conference game vs. Minnesota on deck? I highly doubt they were, they knew they were better, they came out and played sharp, but I don't believe for a second this was a game they had circled and looked forward to either. I lean heavy to Purdue based on the belief that although CMU will be the more motivated team and the team happier to be in this bowl, after a few minutes and a few scores, Purdue will take care of business. I think enough has been said to them about how they ended the season and how they have lost 3 straight bowls, I think Tiller feels the heat coming down on himself and unless he wants to get fired, losing to CMU is not an option.

Last edited:
Nice write up ETG... I like how you give both sides even though you are leaning towards Purdue. I agree that Purdue will win this game, but i have a hard time trying to fathom that Purdue wins by DD. Cent Mich will cover the 7.5 even if it is similar to Navy's backdoor cover. Best of luck to you though ETG, I always appreciate your posts!!!

Dorien Bryant:

DETROIT — Earlier this month senior wide receiver Dorien Bryant took a lot of heat for a story that ran in the student newspaper about how he wasn't thrilled about Purdue heading to the Motor City Bowl.

<!--Start Bryant_Dorien 267 vs Iowa Image--><SCRIPT language=Javascript>document.write(insertImage('http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/892/555457.jpg', '555457.jpg', 0, 267, 200, 1, 'Dorien Bryant says comments attributed to him in the Purdue student newspaper were taken out of context.', '', 1198643574000, 'Bryant_Dorien 267 vs Iowa ', 892, 'Align=Left'));</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=202>
555457.jpg
spacer1.gif
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Dorien Bryant says comments attributed to him in the Purdue student newspaper were taken out of context.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Bryant_Dorien 267 vs Iowa Image-->In its Dec. 4 edition, The Exponent said Bryant's updated status on his Facebook page said he is "wondering if you can decline a bowl (invite). If so, we probably should just forfeit."

At a practice prior to the team's departure for Detroit on Dec. 23, GoldandBlack.com asked Bryant about the article and his comments on Facebook.

"It was an unprofessional move by them I feel like," Bryant said. "It was kind of a slap in the face to me.

"It was a joke between me and one of my buddies at Boston College. They're going to the Champs Sports Bowl and we started making jokes back and forth. It got blown out of proportion.

"They (The Exponent) apparently emailed me on Monday (Dec. 3) to get a comment from me and I haven't checked my email since maybe my junior year. I didn't check it and I don't know if they did it out of spite, but it is what it is. I've got to move on. I'm not dwelling on it at all because it's false," Bryant added. "I've got to do whatever I can to help this team and that's what I'm worried about. I'm not worried about anything else."

Bryant hopes he can lead his Boilermakers to their first bowl win since 2002 Wednesday when they face Central Michigan in the Motor City Bowl.

Q&A w/ CMU radio guy

GoldandBlack.com talked with Central Michigan radio play-by-play announcer Kurt Wilson and got his thoughts about the Chippewas, who are 8-5 this season.

<!--Start CMU QB 200x267 Image--><SCRIPT language=Javascript>document.write(insertImage('http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/892/518404.jpg', '518404.jpg', 0, 267, 200, 1, 'Chippewas radio play-by-play announcer Kurt Wilson said that other teams would love to have CMU quarterback Dan LeFevour playing for them.', '', 1198535648000, 'CMU QB 200x267', 892, 'Align=Left'));</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=202>
518404.jpg
spacer1.gif
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Chippewas radio play-by-play announcer Kurt Wilson said that other teams would love to have CMU quarterback Dan LeFevour playing for them.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End CMU QB 200x267 Image-->Following is what the "Voice of the Chippewas" had to say about CMU and their game against Purdue Wednesday night in the Motor City Bowl in Detroit.

GoldandBlack.com: What do you make about CMU coach Butch Jones being a strong candidate for the West Virginia vacancy?
Wilson:
"It's no surprise because he was well liked. He's a guy that keeps in touch regularly, maybe not so much with the coaches, but with the players.

"The players really had a great relationship with him at West Virginia (where he was an assistant from 2005-06).

"It's really no surprise that they've put him on their short list of people they want to talk to (Jones reportedly has interviewed for the vacancy at least once).

"Will it happen? I don't know. We've seen crazier things happen with all these coaching searches.

"I'm hoping he sticks around because it seems like the players have really taken to his coaching and his coaching staff. It's a young staff and I'm hoping they can stay together and continue to build this program."

GoldandBlack.com: What's different now about Central Michigan now than what Purdue saw in September?
Wilson:
"They're just a better team now. The whole coaching change is behind them.

"The offense has been really solid, especially in conference games — both the running game with (quarterback) Dan LeFevour running the football and throwing it. The kids that were young aren't freshmen any more since they've gotten the experience they've needed. (Wide receiver) Antonio Brown is the one that really stands out.

"The defense has persevered. They've had so many injuries. They've had some games where they've given up tons of yards and points, but the last couple of games have been by far their best games.

"They just seem to be a team that is starting to play its best football here toward the end of the season."

GoldandBlack.com: What can you tell fans about the Motor City Bowl and the Ford Field experience?
Wilson:
"It's really a home away from home for CMU. They've had so many games down there the last few years.

"It's a great venue for football.

"From Central Michigan's standpoint, we get so many fans that come to the game there because we have an alumni base that's based in that metro-Detroit area. Fans that may have not gotten a chance to come up to Mount Pleasant for many games, can get to Ford Field pretty easily.

"We've sold a ton of tickets. Last year was a record-breaking amount and I think we've sold even more this year. I think they've sold more than 11,000 and that's just people who bought their tickets through the CMU ticket office. I know a lot more who have gone through TicketMaster or know people at Ford or GM and have been able to get tickets through them.

"There will be a huge contingent of Central Michigan fans. It's really like a home game.
"It's going to be a pretty big crowd. It will be a fun atmosphere."

GoldandBlack.com: Is the Motor City Bowl experience better than what some may think?
Wilson:
"From a team standpoint and from being an instate team, I think so.

"From a program standpoint, it's a great recruiting tool.

"The Motor City Bowl gets a pretty bad rap just because of where it is. It's cold. People want to go where it's home. We want tans when we come back.

"The people that run the bowl make sure it's a festive week."

GoldandBlack.com: Talk about Central Michigan's mindset, especially getting another crack at Purdue.
Wilson:
"There are some seniors that know that they're possibly playing in their last game.

"I think the seniors are continuing to let the underclassmen know that this is program building stuff if they could beat a Big Ten team, especially with the way they've performed with everyone out of conference. They have been some games where they got blown out.

"I think they want to show that they're playing their best football and I think they want to show the youngsters that this is something that they don't want to happen every five years, but something this program wants to do every year."

GoldandBlack.com: Have you seen a better young player in the Mid-American Conference than LeFevour?
Wilson:
"He's pretty darn good. He can play. He's one of those special players.

"It's been great watching him grow. It still amazes me that he's only a sophomore.

"As good as he is, there's another kid, Antonio Brown, a true freshman, who is playing really well, too.

"Dan has already broken tons and tons of CMU career records. He's going to start getting to the point that people aren't ever going to catch him, that's how good he is.

"I don't think he's one of those system quarterbacks. He's just a good, solid football player, who is somebody that I think any team would love to have."

GoldandBlack.com: When you remember the first meeting between Central Michigan and Purdue what do you recall? You had to be surprised with the lopsided 45-22 score.
Wilson:
"The start was what was the surprising thing. I know the Chippewas want to get a better start.

"It was 38-0. When you get down by that much, on the road, at a Big Ten school, you're in deep trouble. I think they showed a lot of heart coming back, but at 38-0 you're done.

"They've been talking about that a lot the last few weeks, saying 'We can't get off to a start like that.' I don't think they will. They're playing so much better than when they played Purdue the first time."

GoldandBlack.com: Obviously getting off to a better start would be one of your keys, what would your other keys be for Central Michigan's cause?
Wilson:
"The defense showing up like they have the last two games instead of some of those mid-season or early season games when they just didn't play very well. I'm attributing a lot of that to injuries, but I think the defense has bought into the new system, too.

"The defense has to play better. That's not to say they're not going to give up some points because they're going to. They're not going to shut Purdue out.

"At the mid point in the season, everybody kept saying, 'We're going to have to outscore people.' I don't think we're there now. The defense has been able to shut some people down. If the offense isn't clicking on all cylinders, I think they still have a pretty good feeling that they can win football games because the defense will get stops where early in the season they weren't."

GoldandBlack.com: Given the fact that for all practical purposes it will be a home game for Central Michigan and it's tough to beat a team twice in a season and since the Chippewas seem to have all the momentum compared to the Boilermakers, don't you like Central Michigan's chances in this one?
Wilson:
"I think it should be a real competitive game. I think it will be a lot better game than the first one.

"A lot of it is going to be, 'Does Purdue really want to be at the Motor City Bowl?'

"I've read the reports and read stuff online so does Purdue really want to be there? That's going to be a big factor. If they don't want to be there, sure the Chippewas have a great chance to win. If they do want to be there, I still think it's going to be a very competitive game and a much better game than we saw earlier."

GoldandBlack.com: Do you think it will be a shootout and is that good for Central Michigan?
Wilson:
"I don't know. If it's a regular 28-24 game, I think the Chippewas would be very happy. I don't think they want to have to outscore Purdue.

"From a fans' standpoint, there should be some points scored. The scoreboard operator might be busy."

I played up the revenge+motivation in the BYU game but that game and this are fairly different. BYU outgained UCLA in the first meeting by 200yds, they killed themselves. CMU scored 22 points on a prevent defense and Purdue stopped with the offensive murder, otherwise it would of been a 40point game. I believe motivation can only take CMU so far, maybe a tough 1st quarter, maybe a tough 1st half, but they don't have the horses, talent, or depth to do it for a full game. I have thrown everything about this game back and forth and I know damn well if I was under the headset, we win by 21+ tonight but I'm not and Tiller's fat ass is so I have to put my trust in him tonight that he won't lay an egg. I don't think 7 will ever pop up and I hate hooks so I bought th 1/2 point. I will be watching this game closely looking for a nice 2nd half number if CMU hangs around early.

Purdue-7..............2.4/2

GL bro.. You got a good number... As you know, I'm on the other side..

Excellent info in your thread btw..:cheers:

Well Wednesday was just blah, game changing play was the last Curtis Painter interception off Dorien Bryant, if he catches that he has the whole middle of the field for a big gain if not td to push the lead back to 21 in the 3rd quarter, instead Curtis throws a 100mph fastball and it deflects off Dorien into the CMU dback hands only to bring the ball up to the 40 or so and later making it a CMU score to cut the lead to 7. I never felt safe with a 21 point lead and quite frankly I'm not surprised since thats the way things have been going for me lately.

I have no interest in a side in this Thursday game however, I think I like the under in the 1st half.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 296pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=395 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 98pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4790" width=131><COL style="WIDTH: 82pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3986" width=109><COL style="WIDTH: 68pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3328" width=91><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 248pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=331 colSpan=3 height=25>Texas</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Opponent</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">1st Half Points</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Total Points</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>TAMU</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>30</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Texas Tech</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>28</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>59</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Ok St</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>38</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Nebraska</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>28</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Baylor</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>10</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Iowa St</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>28</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>56</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Oklahoma</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>KST</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Rice</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>41</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>58</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UCF</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>20</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>35</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>TCU</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>34</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Arky St</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Total Points</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B3:B15)">189</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(C3:C15)">432</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Percentage of Total</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.4375" x:fmla="=B16/C16">43.75%</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Excluding BS Game</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B3,B4,B5,B6,B7,B8,B9,B10,B12,B13,B14)">148</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(C3,C4,C5,C6,C7,C8,C9,C10,C12,C13,C14)">374</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18>Percentage of Total</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.39572192513368987" x:fmla="=B20/C20">39.57%</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Texas has been a slow start this yr and with 31 points in the 1st half, that seems like too many to me. I think this will be a 13-10 type game early ...Anyone with some thoughts?

ETG - I haven't looked at the numbers but I would guess that ASU is similar in starting slowly...I believe you are on to something here.

ETG - I haven't looked at the numbers but I would guess that ASU is similar in starting slowly...I believe you are on to something here.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 234pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=312 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 95pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4608" width=126><COL style="WIDTH: 71pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3474" width=95><COL style="WIDTH: 68pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3328" width=91><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 234pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=312 colSpan=3 height=25>ASU</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Opponent</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">1st Half Points</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Total Points</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Arizona</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>10</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>20</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>USC</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>17</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>24</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UCLA</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>10</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>24</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Oregon</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>23</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Cal</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>31</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Wash</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>44</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Wazzu</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>7</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>23</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Stanford</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>21</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>41</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Oregon St</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>13</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>44</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>SDST</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>24</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>34</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Colorado</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>19</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>33</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>SJST</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>31</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>45</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Total Points</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B3:B15)">192</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(C3:C15)">386</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Percentage of Total</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.49740932642487046" x:fmla="=B16/C16">49.74%</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Excluding BS Game</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B3,B4,B5,B6,B7,B8,B9,B10,B11,B12,B13)">161</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(C3,C4,C5,C6,C7,C8,C10,C9,C11,C12,C13)">341</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=18>Percentage of Total</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.47214076246334313" x:fmla="=B20/C20">47.21%</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When I say "Exlude BS GAME" I mean the Rice and SJST games

i was looking at this too. both these teams usually come out slow.. no way these teams meet at 31 before the half.. 10-13 or 10-14 at most..

The UNDER definetly is drawing my interest.

The more I look at this game the more I feel like ASU is a fraud. Seriously what has this team done??

Could you ask for any better schedule ? You dont play any Non-Conference road games and travel 4 times all season !!

You open with 4 straight home games SJST , COL , SDST and Oregon State. Really the only team worth a lick was Oregon State. I know Colorado played a couple of good games but they got blasted in there fair share as well. Whether you agree or not this was a team that had struggled to beat rival CSU ( who was terrible this year) in the previous week. Oregon State was a decent team heading into the season but I think the game @ Cincy showed they werent going to travel that well and have that much on offense. Anyway a decent win but nothing UNexpected. The unexpected part was OSU leading 19-0 after 1 quarter but ASU regrouped to win by 12 covering the 11 pt spread.

Finally they travel and face Stanford..wow toughie! Granted Stanford had an upset or two but they werent very good for the most part. Then they travel to Wash St who besides Brink werent very good and had 5 uninteresting wins. Oh yeah they won by 3 and thanks to a 70 YD INT return early 3rd quarter that turned a 10-7 lead into a 14-10 defecit but could have been maybe 17-7. Next opponent WASH at home. Huskies won there first two then just twice the rest of the way Stanford and Cal. ALot of teams took advantage of slumping and injury riddled Cal and UCLA late in the year. Oh yeah they were trailing at half! Before regrouping and kicking A in the 2nd H.

There first test and it wasnt even a big one : at the time #18 CAL. The line was ASU -3 which tells us there wasnt much difference bewteen these schools were viewed. Now the problem with CAL was they looked real good early starting 5-0 with wins against Tenny and @ Oregon. Then they lost vs Oregon State(Longshore OUT) and never recovered by the time ASU got them Cal was 5-2 with consecutive losses. After the 5-0 start Cal finished 1-6!! yet again ASU trailed at half on there home field 20-14.

The 1st real big test was next @ Oregon. Pretty much blownout . Down 35-16 after 3 quarters with just 1 TD. In the 4th quarter they accumulated almost half of there yards in garbage time.

Next game @ UCLA who I mentioned like Cal started fast and faded. They finished 1-5 last 6 after 5-2 start. The lone win vs Dixon-less Oregon. They had a ton of injuries and went through a few QBs so I am to lazy to check how far on the depth chart they were down to when ASU came calling. UCLA was 5-4 when hosted ASU off consecutive losses so the slide had begun. They snuck by UCLA 24-20 though the Bruins last score wa a kick return but we know by then there offense was dreadful. Again losing 13-10 at Half and again another lackluster opponent.

Real test #2 hosting USC just like Oregon a BLOWOUT and they were HOME this time. The 4th Q began USC 44-17 !

Last game they played okay vs an improving Zona team to win the battle 20-17 at home. Close game throughout ASU pulled ahead by 10 late but Zona drove and scored late to cut it by 3 for the backdoor. Zona had there opportunities but just couldnt cash throughout the game starting with the opening drive when they TOD.

The only motivation I see for ASU is that this is Erickson's 1st year and obviously a Bowl win looks nice( although he said he didnt care what Bowl they played IN which is strange to me). However the players had much higher expectations. They wanted the Rose Bowl or a BCS Bowl but didnt get it , then they figured they would get the nearby Fiesta Bowl NOPE , so this wasnt even the third choice but the sort of the 3rd option. Check how many times ASU trailed at Half but I know they trailed after 1 Q in 8 of 12. Clearly slow starters and a 2nd H team. - Now that UT is up 21-0 after the 1st Q how stupid am I to not lay -1/2 pt at freakin + money!!

Now I think as far as motivation Texas has the advantage. First they were preseason #4 which was really unrealistic due to there youth. However a win over a so called higher ranked team puts a nice cherry on top of the season. Plus young players IMO give better effort in Bowls that are not of significant nature like CMU yesterday.

Was Texas body of work impressive? Clearly not they struggled in the opener vs ARK State. They did rebound to beat TCU fairly soundly due to a huge 2nd H after trailing 10-0. . Then they traveled to UCF who is a pretty decent team. To this day I dont know how UCF scored 32 points on barely 320 yards of offense and 9 completions. Kevin Smith was good 27 for 149 but not extraordinary by any means. UT won 35-32 in a tough spot....The jaunt started with a long delay at the Austin airport on Friday, then got more frustrating when one of the team buses broke down in Orlando. Things didn't get any easier against an opponent excited to be showing off its new home on national television. That day UT had 5 FGs two real short wins of 19 yards which could have ben 8 more points and they missed a real short one...so a couple yards kept 11 points of the board. Oh and they fumbled inside UCFs 5 yard line. So they played sloppy and a crisper game would have been a 14-21 pt win. What I think though is we have to remember UT is young and due to inconsistent , up and down type play.

They return home and smoke Rice to go to 4-0. Here comes the up and down play vs Kansas State. Just like UCF they were handing the game to the opponent. Pretty bad to lose 41-21 at home but they gave away 3 TDs.. punt return , kick return and pick 6 ! Then in the 3rd quarter they started Kansas State at the UT 30 twice and managed a FG and TD for 10 more points. They handed them 31 points. Tough to overcome and KST had more yards in the 1st Q then the final 3q combined! Every time they inched back one of those big plays happened to push the lead.

Then they had to play one of the better teams in the country and huge rival OU. They played fairly well that day tied at half 14-14 and tied to start the 4tq at 21. A key play was UT fumbling inside OU 5 to start the 3rd quarter. Maybe if they go up 21-14 it changes the mindset for them.

Then they go to Iowa State and smoke them no big deal. Then they go to Baylor maybe a bit to overconfident and again are sloppy despite winning 31-10 and only allowing 1 TD that came on a 17 yd drive. In the 1st H they TOD on the opening drive near Baylors 25 , fumbled inside the 3 yd line and ran out of time before half inside the 30. So while they only won 31-10 they also punted just 3 times and left points in the sidelines.

The Nebraska game again filled with ups and downs. They had ONLY 5 1st H possession and managed a FG and a missed FG. So again leaving points on the sidelines. Now Nebraska had started there free fall at this point but the defense hadnt totally fallen apart like it did the final 3 games. Maybe the young Texas squad had seen Neb get smoked consecutive games at home ( actually 3 straight) and thought it would be easy. It seems NEB chose to blitz every play and that had McCoy and UT confused( read the postgame comments). It wasnt till the 4th quarter when they started giving Charles the rock the tide really turned.

Then @ Ok State the face a tough offense and decent overall team at home. They fell behind 35-14 but battled back to win 38-35. Which clearly shows character and how this team can just go on a sick run. Which I like in a low lined game. Texas was a small 2 pt fav and won by 3 so in the end the result was as expected. Ok State was a much bigger challenge then playing UCLA 3rd string QB and Wash State.

Now they host offensive beast Texas Tech and basically lead most of the way by 10-17 points. The had 550+ yds of offense managed to go 16 of 21 on 3rd and 4th downs. They had a 40-20 TOP advantage. Again where is ASU playing a dangerous team like Texas Tech?

The finale @ A&M is odd but again young inconsistent team you dont know what to expect. Plus factor in how well A&M has played vs them past 3 times. The odd part is they beat UT through the air cause of there personality.

Clearly concerned by UT defense past 3 games but was it solely about competition? I dont see ASU nearly as explosive as its made out to be.

Bottomline to me texas is better and has more motivation cause ASU feels they are something they are not. Think 31-24 type game so do like the UNDER 62 as well....especially since UT's offense can shot itself in the foot. The time off helps Texas focus here....

BOL:cheers:

Last edited:
Damn dude, I've missed these discertations!

Welcome back to the show SportsNut...:cheers:

holy shit Nut, I'm honored to have those thoughts above. I'll respond all that I can in a bit, THANK YOU

I have similar thoughts to Sportnut also and am honoured that he shares the same thoughts.

I have watched Texas play and can tell you this team loses when it turns the ball over too many times and overall plays sloppy and horrible on special teams. TEXAS ALLOWS TOO MANY BIG PLAYS AND ONE PLAY TD's.
If Texas would have played better protecting the ball they would be 11-1 for sure.

I watched ASU and I can tell you they are a FRAUD. ASU offence is 2nd last in NCAA in giving up sacks, they cannot protect CARPENTER. They gave up 15 sacks in their last two. What shocked me is their lack of a passing game, they do not have one, I can assure you that. They have one receiver Chris MCGAHA who gets about 85% of the passes from Carpenter. He is a white solid possession, good route running receiver who only runs out routes. THe routes are 15 yards plus usually and comeback to the sidelines, that is why Carpenter gets sacked all the time.
Even more shocking is that ASU does not have a tight end they throw to. An ASU fan told me they are all injured. I watched the game vs UCLA and CARPENTER did not complete one pass inside the numbers!! Has anyone watched any other games and can verify this? They had no tight end, and the receivers do not run across the middle. I thought this was a 4 or 5 receiver set, but it is a one man receiving show.

The ASU receiver MCGAHA made 9 catches out of 16 completions for CARPENTER vs UCLA for an average of 13.7 yards, as I said the comebacks for roughly 15 yards.

Thanks Horses , they just take to long these days. That was about 90 minutes to 2 hours worth of work. Some days I don't mind doing it and shared a few with Joe Pub for the NFL and ETG yesterday for the Purdue / CMU game. GL

I gotta say though you guys are giving me to much credit. Honored for what? My opinion? Most of you guys " know " me along time there are no momuments in Vegas being erected in my likeness , no sportsbooks blacklisting me , and definetly no runners disguising my 10 K wagers . Hell I havent even been to Vegas since 1999 ! You really got to have money to make money in this life and my bank account is not exactly loaded .

I appreciate the respect and feel like I know what I am talking about when I post something. Just an everyday guy like all of you trying to pass the time. I make mistakes , I definetly lose , I definetly make bad decisions, and I definetly overthink things at times.

Again I appreciate the respect that you seem to have for me but I am not selling anything its just an opinion that can maybe help lead you one way or another.

Thanks ETG and Sammy ...GL:cheers:

sportsnut eats humble pie

and not just 1 piece at a time.

Sport as we all know it takes alot of time for you to come up with all that info just to post some insight into "1" game. Its out of respect, and I appreciate it as well.

Well ghost, hope we are right.

TEXAS/ASU UNDER 31 (1ST)............1.1/1

Going to bump this up to 2.2/2, I am not a totals guy so I treaded carefully at first but I truly believe all the elements are there for a slow start and a feeling out period by both coaches.

Going to bump this up to 2.2/2, I am not a totals guy so I treaded carefully at first but I truly believe all the elements are there for a slow start and a feeling out period by both coaches.

ETG

From everything I have read in the last couple of days this seems like a very good play. I dont follow alot of College Football during the season, but tend to do research on the bowl games.

Wow, pretty good thread here... I am on Texas. Have some brief thoughts why in my thread. But interested in what this group's take is on the line drop.. Now down to 1.5 -110 and appears headed down more.. I waited and got it at -1.5 -115 but am shocked it continues to drop...thoughts?

ETG-- consider adding a Tex play to hedge your under.. Only way it goes over is if Texas absolutely goes off, which is possible IMO..

Thanks Horses , they just take to long these days. That was about 90 minutes to 2 hours worth of work. Some days I don't mind doing it and shared a few with Joe Pub for the NFL and ETG yesterday for the Purdue / CMU game. GL

I gotta say though you guys are giving me to much credit. Honored for what? My opinion? Most of you guys " know " me along time there are no momuments in Vegas being erected in my likeness , no sportsbooks blacklisting me , and definetly no runners disguising my 10 K wagers . Hell I havent even been to Vegas since 1999 ! You really got to have money to make money in this life and my bank account is not exactly loaded .

I appreciate the respect and feel like I know what I am talking about when I post something. Just an everyday guy like all of you trying to pass the time. I make mistakes , I definetly lose , I definetly make bad decisions, and I definetly overthink things at times.

Again I appreciate the respect that you seem to have for me but I am not selling anything its just an opinion that can maybe help lead you one way or another.

Thanks ETG and Sammy ...GL:cheers:

Sportsnut nice to see you again! I always enjoy your write-ups and opinions.

:cheers:

I'm torn because while I think Texas is more talented, they're somewhat of an enigma. They've yet to play a full four quarter game and the best football they've played was in a loss to OU fumbling on the goalline late in the third quarter with what would have been a go ahead TD.

X's and O's wise this is a poor matchup for Texas because they struggle against good passing offenses. Okie State, Tech, etc. But I don't know that ASU has wideouts as good as Dez Bryant, Adarius Bowman, Michael Crabtree, and Malcom Kelley. Perhaps they won't need them considering TAMU torched Texas through the air. Ofcourse that's a rivlary game.

The bottom line is, if you think Texas comes out motivated then you have to play Texas. If you think they'll be flat like they have been much of the year with the exception of the Oklahoma game and maybe Texas Tech, then ASU is definitely the play.

For me, I think the over is the play since I can't see either team not getting into the 30's.

By the way, Duane Akina has been told this is his last game as DC as Brown already has candidates in mind. Akina has been given the option to remain as DB coach (he's had 3 Thorpe award winners). Which may mean a looser, more blitzing Texas defense than we've seen to this point. Obviously that means more big plays for both the offense and defense. My lean is the over 62. Hopefully the Horns pull it out.
<!-- / message -->

Texasfight: I just dont see the game where ASU offense really exploded on any one . So thats why I dont see them as explosive as OkSt or Tech which you agreed with. Good stuff about the DC. On fence with the total as I really dont see much more then 31-24 type game but understand how UT can give up point sin a blink (and score them).

Thanks Buffalo Bill and Marlo. BOL

Huntdog : Nice to see you as well . GL bro

Tee : While its only a guess I would say the general public views Texas as a disappointment and remebers the A&M loss. Where ASu was mentioned in BCS talks late in the year . Not suprised the line went down but abit that it went to -1. BOL

I dont think what I ate was humble pie . It was more like one to many cannoli's , pastries and italian cookies mixed in with way to much fried fish . Even though its a joke hell being compared to the Pats aint so bad if you take it as there is need there to excel and succeed. BOL:cheers:

Well, Sportsnut, I hope you played Texas because you tore apart the ASU resume and it looks justified now. Seriously great thoughts and whenever you want to drop some more on upcoming bowl games, feel free. :tiphat:

I continue to get my ass hammered, some things never change, fade away. These are my leans

BC-4.5:

First question would be how motivated will BC be for this, they were #2 not too long ago and than they fell only to close out the season on a loss failing to make a BCS game by losing to VT. I think they will be motivated though, this is a very experienced team with 17 seniors and a lot of 5th yr seniors, I am sure coach preeched about their 7 straight bowls as well. I expect Ryan to lead them in this game by example, Calender is 65yds from 1000 as well. MSU comes into this game having lost arguably two of their top players on defense and I get the impression they are just content and happy to be where they are in terms of a bowl. Breaking down X's and O's, MSU wants to run the ball as they averaged 200ypg doing so but BC has nations #1 rush defense at 64ypg. I think both teams come from a rather weak BCS conference so that is about even there in terms of competition faced with a slight edge to BC. I think BC will be able to establish more balance on offense while if MSU has trouble running, even though BC pass defense is sketchy, I am not sure I feel comfortable with Hoyer winning the game with his arm if I was backing them. I def think BC has more to play for, being a senior laden squad, a bowl streak on the line, and a taste of defeat in their last game. I lean to BC but line is on the move today

TCU Under 57.5:

Well, its not often you see a TCU O/U this high and they have played 10 games this yr that have gone UNDER this total. Now with Houston, its a scary proposition, they have explosiveness on offense and their defense is bad but TCU counters that with a not so explosive offense. Bowl season has been about the Overs so far as of late, not sure that trend can continue. I originally leaned to TCU but the line got away from me, I am not sure I can justify betting a line at -6.5 when I could of had -4 just two days ago. How pumped up with Houston be without Briles calling the plays and leading the team out there? That is another factor that I have been trying to figure out.

Maryland+5:

Maryland has a good bowl history that is tough to ignore and will be more prepared for this contest imo. Bernard is not 100%, he just had his knee drained 2 weeks ago so I don't care what he says about being good to go, he won't be the 100% back people are use to seeing. Maryland with all the injuries they had to overcome closed the season winning 2 of 3 while OSU closed the season winning 3 straight. I don't trust either team's qb's in this one but do believe Maryland has an outright chance to win and I don't feel comfortable laying 5 with OSU.

2-0 ATS .. Love both.. I am staying away from the totals for awhile so no opinion there, but I do know TCU's defense just got alot better with return of Blake

ETG

From everything I have read today BC and Maryland seem like the plays.

Good Luck today

We're in the same boat ETG. I think I'm something like 2-15 over the last 2 weeks.

yea its hard to get motivated when you get smacked around every night.

I'm not going to bitch but in the last 2 weeks, in 3 sep games, I had a 20+ point lead (2bball-1foots) and didn't cover any of the games. I've been down 20+ before this yr and end up losing by 40. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Back