Bowl season picks and leans...

J-Aims05

Pretty much a regular
Have had a great run in college this year...went 6-1 last week...
Hopin to keep it goin as i see quite few games that jump out at me..

bowl plays so far:

colorado st. +3 -110 (1 unit) W
zona -3 -110 (3 units) W
horned frogs -2 -110 (2 units) L
mountaineers -1 -110 (1 unit) PUSH
rutgers -7 -110 (2 units) L
rut/nc st. Over 54 (1 unit) L
iowa -4 -110 (4 units)

strong leans:

misssouri -13
georgia -8
trojans -10
boston college/vandy under 41
cinci -1
texas tech -6

will add more as i go..

Last edited:
shark...aztec thanks guys! i gotta confident feelin bout alot of these bowl games! lets cash out!

GOTTA FRIEND AT WORK THAT RUNS PARLAY CARDS..JUST GOT THE BOWL CARD TODAY! ALREADY HIT A NCAAF 7 TEAMER THIS YEAR!:smiley_acbe:GONNA JUST PLAY ONE FOR A LIL JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!

WHAT YA GUYS THINK?!!!!

COLO ST. +3
ZONA +3
NEVADA -1
V-TECH +1
BUFF +4
OHIO ST. +10
USC -10

$20 to win $1000

GOTTA FRIEND AT WORK THAT RUNS PARLAY CARDS..JUST GOT THE BOWL CARD TODAY! ALREADY HIT A NCAAF 7 TEAMER THIS YEAR!:smiley_acbe:GONNA JUST PLAY ONE FOR A LIL JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!

WHAT YA GUYS THINK?!!!!

COLO ST. +3
ZONA +3
NEVADA -1
V-TECH +1
BUFF +4
OHIO ST. +10
USC -10

$20 to win $1000

2 down 5 to go

Alert alert!!! Momentum shift!! Time for tcu to start bringin the heat on both sides of the ball and win by double digits like they should!!!!!

adding..mizzoo -11.5 -110 (2 units) L
...doin alright so far! still keepin the parleezie alive! haha..

BOL TO EVERYONE

Last edited:
ADDING..

NEVADA -3 -110 (5 units)............ haha i hella got the line at wlfpack +3..the book gave the opposite line so had to eat it!!real confident bout my play now...Their D has looked real good all season giving up 74 yards rushing or less 7 times this season.Also they rank 8th in most sacks and 6th in most tackles in the nation this year.Marylands QB Chris Turner has been sacked 11 times in the last 2 games! I cant see Marylands offense winning this game at all!! 72nd in the nation in rushing yards against nevadas RUN STOP D! They are gonna have to go through the air to have a chance in this one! WAC offensive player of the year Colin Kaepernick and the wolfpacks explosive offense take care of business in the humanitarian bowl! wolfpack 38...terps 17

Last edited:
adding...

RICE -3 -110 (1 UNIT)
RICE/W.MICH OVER 74 -110 (3 UNITS)

dont have alot to say about this one.Just that rice is the better team of the two in this game IMO! Both teams are ranked nicely in scoring.Rice being 8th averaging 42 ppg..and the broncos ranked 37th averaging 30 ppg.Bowl game or not this one will be a shootout!

Back