Purdue -1 (-105)...1 unit....L

S Car -4.5 (-105)...2 units....W

Michigan -2 (-103)....3 units...L

Wisconsin +2 (-105)...2 units..W

OU -6.5 (-105)..2 units...L

Wake +10(-108)...2 units

Card updated as of 1-1....

Last edited:
looks good bro...I will probably wait on these two, but like them both.

adding: Western Mich +8.5 (-105)...2 units...

This team is solid...UC has improved but WMU is about as good as CMU and has been improving all year too...I like this club..

love the WMU play too jump, you got to think those cincy kids have to be crushed about d'antonio.

I really like all three, Jump.

The BC line is climbing, so it was good to get at 7 pts. And Tulsa dropped to 3 pts. Good to be on the right side of those moves.

I'm going to play WVU -7, just waitin to make sure Rodriguez doesn't take that Bammer job...

If he does, I'll reevaluate w/ all the info and see what the line does..

He's talking today it sounds like..

seems liek he is gonna take the Bama job.

nevertheless, if it sees less than 7, i'd prolly still jump on it.
btw...got BC at 7 tonight. glad it came back. west mich i like, but i'm waiting.

Tom O'Brien will more than likely be NCSU's new coach..Just wanted to let you know if that affects your bet

Wolfpack17 said:
Tom O'Brien will more than likely be NCSU's new coach..Just wanted to let you know if that affects your bet

I've seen him rumored there and Stanford...going to wait and get specifics before or if I hedge...

Thanks bro..

SAN DIEGO -- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said the coaching search for North Carolina State, his alma mater, is over.

"It's Tom O'Brien,'' Rivers said of the Boston College coach. "I got a call this morning and they said it was a done deal.''

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storytitle colSpan=3>REPORT: Tom O'Brien to NC State </TD></TR><TR><TD class=primaryimage vAlign=top>
358628.jpg

</TD><TD noWrap width=3></TD><TD vAlign=top>By James Henderson
Pack Pride
Posted Dec 6, 2006

According to NECN Television, Boston College head coach Tom O'Brien will be named the new head coach at NC State.
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

NECN: Tom O'Brien Headed to NC State
"Sources close to Boston College football coach Tom O'Brien tell NECN that O'Brien has been offered and will accept the head coaching job at ACC rival North Carolina State. "This ends O'Brien's successful 10-year campaign as the Eagles' boss where he resurrected a troubled program and brought them back to respectability."
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the info bro...big loss there for the wager..

O'Brian's success in bowls since being there has been second to none really...great preparer in these situations..

Navy is still minus some players here and outmanned bigtime up front..so I'm fenced at this point...

Interesting hire there....though

bowl officials reportedly

I don't think it is confirmed..no espn or anything..thanks wolfpack.

Every damn one of my early plays is getting messed w/ coaching changes...lol..

Silly season is crazy this bowl season..

He's got his players pissed off to no end...but he's staying so I'm playing it at 7...

WVU -7 (-108)....2 units...

Also interesting is the BYU line...it's down to 3.5...I'm thinking about buying the hook right now, but haven't done it cause it's done nothing but fall..

I don't see Oregon too interested in playing in this bowl one year removed from believing they got screwed out of the BCS...Oregon has done absolutely nothing away from Autzen this year...

that line is getting friendly for a Cougar big bet IMO.

Tom O'Brien is for sure NOT coaching the bowl game now...just hope Navy's coach gets hired now and I can maybe decide not to hedge out of this.

Not sure what I'm doing yet..

Yes sir Farm...BYU did equal cheddar...

Onto Sat 12/23...I'm adding one of the three today and that's SJSU +3.5 (-105)...1 unit...

Already have Tulsa locked in from the opening Pinny lines a couple weeks back....

GL today guys and gals..

:cheers:

JumpOnBoard said:
2-1 thus far...

I have a small play on FSU ML tonight guys...GL.
:shake: I guess your hopin the pac 10 starts off 0 - 3..which is a possibility. Big game here for both teams leading into next year.

abcs said:
:shake: I guess your hopin the pac 10 starts off 0 - 3..which is a possibility. Big game here for both teams leading into next year.

I see two evenly matched teams w/ some small value on the doggy...

GL bro...

:cheers:

LEts be realistic.. This is the creminoles we are talkin about. The game will come down to the last seconds and be wide right...

abcs said:
LEts be realistic.. This is the creminoles we are talkin about. The game will come down to the last seconds and be wide right...

Nah...they booted that UM jinx this year...lol..

:moose:

After reading Mistas thread i just went through their wins.. WOW
Western Michigan
UVA
Duke
Rice
Troy
Miami

Solid ;)

abcs said:
After reading Mistas thread i just went through their wins.. WOW
Western Michigan
UVA
Duke
Rice
Troy
Miami

Solid ;)

pretty similar to UCLA really minus the SC upset..

Utah
Rice
Zona
Stanford
Wazzou
ASU

Both teams aren't impressive...struggle to move the ball or score....play similar styles...

I think it's a tossup and therefore value on the dog at 1.6 to 1...

GL bro.

abcs said:
Yea i guess Oregon St wasnt a good win?

replace OSU for Wazzou...Wazzou waxed em, put in wrong team...

That's an OK win...not a defining win...and not enough for me to consider them a good team IMO..

They have a nice D who can rush the passer...but can't run...or move the ball well at all...and are in a bowl letdown spot here..

Good health bro.

Thx boys...

adding a play on Purdue -1 here...bad line compared to opening line....but the yardage gained numbers vs are staggering here....MD has terrible stats on both sides and are 75th on D and that's their best side numbers wise...

Purude can move it and I don't think MD will keep up...Tiller has been a good bowl preparer and this should be a good game game plan wise to see these two prepare for each other....

Back