Bowl Games Line Release Discussion Thread

Oh ....

So uga was soooooooo much better than ou that ou was -9.5 neutral to texas and they open uga -10 neutral to Texas. How exposed is this bullshit especially when we would all favor tosu over ou?

while that may be the case, if osu was favored over ou by a fg or more I would put my life savings on ou and the points

Not really sure which thread would be appropriate for this, but this may have a lot to do with it.

I'd like to apologize to my liver for the damage I am doing between now and the Championship game.

Possible OT going into the Super bowl, or March Madness, The Masters, US open. etc

Of course the p12 defense narrative will be dropped by the jims and the joes,

Pac 12 went 0-7 ATS or 1-6 if you got a good number and a miracle cover from Wash.

Another enormously profitable bowl season for the know-nothing 'Jim's and Joes' out there.

That's great Jim!!!

Only two I bet on were Stanford and Washington, nice to see UW get much more cash than Tree lost...also thanks to the ducks for pulling through in a round about way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ....

So uga was soooooooo much better than ou that ou was -9.5 neutral to texas and they open uga -10 neutral to Texas. How exposed is this bullshit especially when we would all favor tosu over ou?
:shake:

Back