Bowl confidence pool

Trying to get this sorted out before the games start

a bunch of you still need to sign up in Yahoo so get on that

Need an email address from ljc_267

And really need to know who 13122 and GatorBear are - if I dont find out by Saturday (and thus cant get the $$) you both will be removed from the group on yahoo

Trying to get this sorted out before the games start

a bunch of you still need to sign up in Yahoo so get on that

Need an email address from ljc_267

And really need to know who 13122 and GatorBear are - if I dont find out by Saturday (and thus cant get the $$) you both will be removed from the group on yahoo

GatorBear came from Blankets. I'll try to touch base with him. What do you need from him???

He hasnt paid yet

I thought I needed his email but I found it on the Yahoo page so he should have gotten the league safe invite a few mins ago

Will someone please take me off the fucking list that requests me to pay every 12 hours for something I didn't agree to join? Thanks.

Will someone please take me off the fucking list that requests me to pay every 12 hours for something I didn't agree to join? Thanks.

Wasn't monger's avy before the crash also a guy with his head in his hands? That's a lot of despair.

Speaking of avies, what happened to my Chief Wahoo? No rush, just want it back by spring training.

Sorry, smoke, bunch of useless posts and I can't help you with slappy pappys.

Tip, that was a bit salty I admit but I kept getting this request for something I didn't know what it was. I'll probably get in anyway, now that my Bears clinched a better record than the Eagles and Smoke owes me a hundo.

Hey Smokedawg. I received an email from JimmydaFreak that you are trying to contact me. I just created an account. Let me know what you need from me to get in this confidence pool. Looking forward to it.

Hey Smokedawg. I received an email from JimmydaFreak that you are trying to contact me. I just created an account. Let me know what you need from me to get in this confidence pool. Looking forward to it.

Cool - i sent you an invite from leaguesafe.com to the email address you have listed on yahoo

thats the site we're using to hold the $$

Wasn't monger's avy before the crash also a guy with his head in his hands? That's a lot of despair.

Speaking of avies, what happened to my Chief Wahoo? No rush, just want it back by spring training.

Sorry, smoke, bunch of useless posts and I can't help you with slappy pappys.

:badass: Indeed it was. Both from the same fan base as well.

locked and loaded lets do this.....i like to start with a bang....Nevada & Toledo top 2 highest ranked plays

Sent you a PM about GatorBear. Apparently he didn't get a LeagueSafe invite. See my PM.

Is MexiNCAA good??? He is telling me he is unable to post for some reason.

Will all the picks be posted Smoke? Also, did I read that we can change rankings on picks up until 5 minutes before that game goes off? Trying to understand some of the rules. Thanks mi amigo.

:confused2:

I won't be around until after the first game kicks off at 1

If anyone wants to join go ahead and do so using your ctg name as your picks name - we'll sort out the league safe later today

Link to join on yahoo is in the first post of the thread

I'm in.

Just so I understand this correctly. No particular pick is locked in until 5 minutes before that games kickoff?

Ok

we have 60 people signed up in Yahoo

Ive sent out league safe invites to 59 of those people

Still waiting to find out who 13122 is......

Following need to pay still (ive sent you the league safe invites - if you havent had them in your inbox, check your spam folder):

Inspekdah
txtennisboy
MexiNCAA
ArizonaKid
traderjoe13
paydirt77
13122 (?)

We're down to just paydirt77 and whoever the fuck 13122 is to pay

Giving them until kickoff of the next game

Not optimistic on either though

Both those guys have been tossed - we're set at 58

After conferring with the executive committee, here are the payouts: