Boston @ Orlando Game 4

tazz

blankets refugee
7-7, +0.4

won last 2 posted with denver yesterday and cavs game 2...i leaned houston game 2 but backed out when yao went down..

Boston +5

i think this will be the first close game in the series...boston obviously need this...i think rondo has a beast of a game..need allen and pierce to step up and perkins not to do something stupid...will also be playing the ml

Agree tazz, just waitin on it.

its up to -109 now at pinny, so looks like we should be able to be getting 5.5 shortly.

GL tonight

holeinpocket, i suck at nba totals, i will stay away....once i'm watching and if i see a trend in the pace of the game or refs, i may play it small inplay

i have to cap the mlb and nhl games now, but i think boston wins all 3 sports tonight

Thanks a lot fellas...this forum is doing well.. hopefully we can all help each other make some more money the rest of the playoffs.. Talk tomorrow fellas:)

Btw huge shot(s) by big baby I was cursing him with less than a couple minutes left lol when he took the shot and missed

lol al burna big day for you and retburj and boston fans in general going to get some sleep I think I'm going to go to burnett/halladay on tues

Back