Boston Bruins Game 6 Implosion

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

wow is all I can say

I am a Blackhawks fan, and pull for them

But I just lost my bet LOL

Fuck it

I really struggled to find a happy way for this series to end for me

this kind of a collapse was definitely it

will this make due for now BC?

raskbwahahaha.gif

wait Kane??? hmmm sure fair play but Crawford was key

CC got some one-on-one coaching before game before last and if he'd continue to play the way he did these last couple games has the makings of a very good goalie for years to come.

still the best commercial I have seen

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JSd8CqBEbcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicago scored 9 goals on Rask in Boston's last 2 home games. Do we have a choking icon?

View attachment 31585

Does that work?

In all seriousness it was a horrible collapse by the bruins, but I have them blowing the game after only putting up 1 goal in the 1st. Almost a carbon copy of game 2. It was a great final series, the hockey was better than 2011 and if the bruins are going to lose in the cup final, I don't mind them losing to the blackhawks.

but I have them blowing the game after only putting up 1 goal in the 1st.

I agree, I thought CHC had a weak/lax 1st and whether or not Boston "should" have scored a 2nd based upon what they did, their opponent offered little enough that they had to regret not getting a 2nd when they went in for the break.

As an aside, I don't have anything against the B's and enjoyed their beating Vancouver when they did. But in hindsight I think it's fair to say that, for whatever reason, NYR & Pitt were simply unable to expose Rask like the Leafs & Hawks were able to. The Leafs weakness was their own defense. Had it been anything like the Hawks (they conceded 31 goals more in the reg. season), then the ECF side of the playoffs would've obviously ended up looking completely different.

There is a debate on whether the bruins became complacent during the leafs series, but one thing the hawks and leafs have in common is speed. Both teams exposed the bruins defense utilizing speed and heavy forechecking. I still don't blame Rask for the loss. Chara/Seidenberg were great during the 2011 cup run and during the rangers/penguins series but couldn't match the hawks speed in the end. One thing that might be going unnoticed about the cup final is Scotty Bowman's influence. No doubt he spoke with his son Stan or Joel Quinnville himself about attacking Chara the same way his teams attacked Orr in the 70's. Instead of avoiding him like most teams did, put the puck into his corner making him turn his back to the play to retrieve the puck.

"the bruins just got bruin'd" is what everyone at work in Toronto is saying haha

Seattle basically has two nbc networks king and kong

It was on kong

Both places also get cbc so maybe they just didn't want to compete with that

Back