Books week 2

D Watson over 199.5 pass (-105) .5*
L Miller over 17.5 rec yards (EV) .5*

**Watson must start for action. If he starts, barring injury he finishes.

Had a buddy (that is prob the biggest FSU fan you will ever meet and knows FSU in and out) text me as soon as that line came out and said jump on it. So I did and I will look at the ML. However that FSU is still FSU D.

He actually loves Blackman and says he will be better than expected. And the last 2 weeks w/ no game to play may have him more prepared.

Last edited:
TN -1.5 1*
D Watson over 199.5 pass (-105) .5* L - In retrospect, I would probably play this again. Took too many sacks. Even without sacks, loser.
L Miller over 17.5 rec yards (EV) .5* W - Lucky to hit this. Took until late for this to go over.
T Eifert over 3.5 rec (-105) .5* L - One day Dalton will realize that this guy can play.
A Dalton over 1.5 TD (+135) .5* L - Was looking for a bounce back from Week 1. He is just not seeing the filed very well right now.
D Murray over 19.5 rec yards (+105) .5* L - Will not play a Murray prop for the remainder of the year. I think he just lost his job.
J Maclin over 57.5 rec yards (EV) .5* L - This one sucked. He is targeted one time for 26 yards and put on the shelf until late in the game for 2 short gains.
J Stewart over 55.5 rush (EV) .5* L - Kudos to the Bills for shutting him down. McCafferty is taking to many carries away for him to hit without a big gain.
C Newton under 24.5 rush (-130) .5* L - I knew this was in trouble when Cam broke a 15 yarder on the first drive. So much for playing the injury card. Vegas is smart, I'm not.
J White over 3 rec (-125) & W - I wished I could have sold catches to Vegas. Great game by White.
24.5 rec yards (-110) .5* each W - see above.
C Hogan over 4 rec (-125) .5* W - Lucky to hit this, as he appeared to be hobbled much of the 2nd half
J Flack under 24.5 completions (-135) .5* L - 1 f'n completion.
G Olson over 4.5 rec (-120) .5* L - Can't predict a broken foot. Cam is going to find it hard this year without his security blanket.
K Hunt over 3 rec (+110) .5* P - Much like Macklin. Had one reception for 16 yards until late in the game. Like taking RB receptions with dink-dunk offenses & rookie QBs.
D Jackson over 55.5 rec yards (+105) .5* L - Had plenty of opportunities. Winston was throwing balls up for grabs in Jackson's direction. Not a jumpball receiver. Mike Evans will get every look possible from Winston. I see plenty of value with Mike Evans.
AZ TT over 14 1st H (+125) .5* L - Couldn't help myself. Good value and may have had a chance if not for bad offense in the 1st H RZ.

Tease 7-pt 1* to pay 2* W - Was lucky to get this one. With 3 in the bag, AZ did everything they could to give this game away.
Balt -.5
AZ +.5
Car +.5
Pitt -2.5

Week 2 - 6-11-1 (-1*)
Year - 14-16-3 (-05*)

May have some plays tonight. Just have to see what my guy offers. Best of luck in all you play CTG.

Back